The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 04:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
This past Saturday Daniel Westling (looking absolutely hideous, and his friend even worse) celebrated yet another friend's wedding by attending the groom's bachelor party. The wedding was in Örebro.
You know, I'm just glad that Daniel didn't choose to wear what his friend is wearing. It all places his own choice in a broader perspective...
What's up with all these weddings he's been visiting lately btw, maybe he is doing some field research?!

Old 07-31-2006, 05:41 PM
Nobility

"Stag party"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesa
What kind of bachelor party do you go to that you "want" to wear a "mesh tank top" And cut off jean shorts?
It´s a sort of "Stag party" called "Svensexa". One often have some sort of "fancy-dress ball" and exaggerate quit a bit. Compare it with a "hen party" - "möhippa".

Old 07-31-2006, 08:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesa
What kind of bachelor party do you go to that you "want" to wear a "mesh tank top" And cut off jean shorts?
Your comment makes me laugh sesa! It's like a Halloween party where you went dressed up from the eighties!

Is the friend the groom to be? Is it his last attempt to dress himself before his bride dresses him (for the better) one hopes. ... At least he won't be wearing this to the wedding!
Old 08-01-2006, 05:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
Your comment makes me laugh sesa! It's like a Halloween party where you went dressed up from the eighties!

Is the friend the groom to be? Is it his last attempt to dress himself before his bride dresses him (for the better) one hopes. ... At least he won't be wearing this to the wedding!
I´m no expert on bachelor parties but I know that möhippor/ hen parties often involves silly costumes and that the bride has to do something embarassing. So perhaps thats why he is wearing that :)
Old 08-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
"helsetrøye"

Apart from the clothes I think the guy looks like a dish, I'm not sure I would wanna marry him though

Yennie, yes it's common to dress people up like babies or hookers and force them to go down the streets.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneborn
Yennie, yes it's common to dress people up like babies or hookers and force them to go down the streets.
I can already picture it...Daniel forced to wear Madeleine´s red nobel dress (aka THE nobel dress) at his bachelor party

Oh btw...is it just me or has Daniel many "best friends"...at the last wedding (with Victoria´s attendance) he was best man, at this bachelor party he sat directly next to the (future) groom...many best friends or the light of Daniel´s fame shines so bright, that everyone wanna get a bit (?)
Old 08-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Had Aftonbladet´s paper edition yesterday or today maybe pics of Victoria and Daniel on sicily (???)
http://www.tv4.se/kandis/481767.html
Old 08-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Had Aftonbladet´s paper edition yesterday or today maybe pics of Victoria and Daniel on sicily (???)
http://www.tv4.se/kandis/481767.html
What a truely bitchy article from Nyhen I guess he is just angry he did not get the exclusive himself
My translation of the part about Victoria and Daniel
Quote:
CP Victoria and her boyfriend Daniel Westling has been on a romantic vacation to Sicily, they stayed at a luxury hotel -but ofcourse- and according to the court presswoman Nina Eldh, they had a wonderful vacation. Hurra for Nina Eldh who breakes the courts ancient tradition not to comment on Victorias private life. Hurrah, Hurrah

Anyway, it is aftonbladet who have bought the storie illustrated by very shady pictures of Daniel and Victoria...ja eh... you dont really see what they do and if it is Victoria, it could be Kikki Danielsson* with a cap, imagine the romance Daniel Westling and Kikki Danilesson

anyhow, the nicest picture shows Westling without a shirt, its the first half-nude picture of the personal trainer and here we can see he has alot of muscles. But. I say. A good idea Daniel, would be to put some more work into the shoulder area, because then the luxury suits will fit you better.

Daniel and Victoria prefers to go on vacation alone without their friends, they keep their destinations strictly private, and there are few who knows where and when they are going, the reason is they are afraid someone will tell the press. A favourite destination is USA and last summer it was San Fransisco. Then Daniel and Victoria went to the movies on midsummers eve!! Sounds like fun, no?
*Kikki Danielsson, Swedish eurovision singer struggeling with weight and alcohol problems
http://images.google.se/images?hl=no...on&sa=N&tab=wi
Old 08-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes Victoria and Daniel were on holiday on Sicily last week. Today Aftonbladet has a article about the trip.
They stayed in Palermo at the five-star hotel Villa Igiea together with Victorias best friend Caroline and her husband Peder. The couples relaxed in the sun and played golf and tennis together.
When in Sweden they are very discret but when abroad the couple shows their feelings for eachother. Wearing bikini and shorts they huged and kissed eachother.
But now the holiday are over. Yesterday Victoria went to the inauguration of friidrotts/ athletics EM in Gothenburg

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...868650,00.html
photo by alloverpress via Aftonbladet
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hfghf.JPG
Views:	685
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	258900   Click image for larger version

Name:	hotel2.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	258901   Click image for larger version

Name:	hotel4.JPG
Views:	448
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	258902   Click image for larger version

Name:	hoterl5.JPG
Views:	2586
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	258903  

Click image for larger version

Name:	hotel.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	258904  
Old 08-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow, miracles do happen The press doesn't always have eyes in their necks when it comes to the Swedish royals on holiday

Good to finally get some vacation pics, even if all except one were of lousy quality. And no pictures of Peder and Caroline Dinkelspiel, I would've loved to see them again! They are expecting their first child, so Victoria will probably become godmother again in a few months time.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess

Good to finally get some vacation pics, even if all except one were of lousy quality.
Well, I must say, they weren´t as bad as I had thought after Nyhléns description. To me it seems he (TV4) indeed didn´t get the deal
And I guess there are more out there, which are hopefully in the coming mags.
I hate it to say...but somehow I´m "disappointed" by Daniel´s body. In a way I had expected something like Kyril of Bulgaria under the shirt. In fact he seemed to have had a better body in the Cyprus pics from the early 90ties (and I think he wasn´t a gym trainer then)
Old 08-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Actually I like his look better than Kyril's. Yes, definately not bad looking
Old 08-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yennie thank you so much for getting the pictures from PLUS
Im glad to see them togehter showing some affection after the akward pics from the recent wedding. Victoria looks good in her bikini IMO (what an upside-down summer when we have pictures of Victoria in bikini and none of Her Tanned Highness Madeleine in hers ) I dont know why Nyhen said she could be Kikki Danielsson, its quite clear it is her and Daniel, hopefully there are more in the magazines.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Courtier

Thank you for the wonderful photos. Victoria and Daniel look like any other normal couple.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Well, I must say, they weren´t as bad as I had thought after Nyhléns description. To me it seems he (TV4) indeed didn´t get the deal
And I guess there are more out there, which are hopefully in the coming mags.
I hate it to say...but somehow I´m "disappointed" by Daniel´s body. In a way I had expected something like Kyril of Bulgaria under the shirt. In fact he seemed to have had a better body in the Cyprus pics from the early 90ties (and I think he wasn´t a gym trainer then)
I have to agree about Daniel's body, I would have expected a more "toned" body from someone that owns a gym. Not very impressive. And I would definately take Kyril's body over Daniel's any day of the week.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
Thank you for the wonderful photos. Victoria and Daniel look like any other normal couple.
I agree. Plus, it's nice to see him being affectionate towards her. Makes him more approachable and shows others that he really cares for her.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Daniel is moving in!

He´s helping a friend moving into a new apartment at Södermalm in Stockholm...
A royal expert says that he shouldnt do things like that once he becomes royal as it "takes away the magic of royalty. They cannot be to "ordinary".

photos by Per Olof Sännås / Aftonbladet
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...878115,00.html
Old 08-28-2006, 05:57 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Daniel is moving in!

A royal expert says that he shouldnt do things like that once he becomes royal as it "takes away the magic of royalty. They cannot be to "ordinary".

photos by Per Olof Sännås / Aftonbladet

Remember the pictures of Hakoon carrying a huge big mirror into his and Mette-Marit's flat? And her carrying dozens of IKEA bags? So far the Norwegian monarchy has not collapsed on account of their doing "ordinary" things. We'll see if the Swedish and Norwegian royals will survive the blow of having "ordinary" people becoming part of the family.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Daniel is moving in!

Yes once (if ever) he is royal he should immediatly stop helping his friends send in the servants

The expert (Leader of United Monarchists) wants Victoria to marry a dethroned german Prince or fürst, and thinks it is sad to introduce Victoria to the gym owner mileu. Suprisingly the court has not comment
Old 08-28-2006, 09:26 AM
Courtier

Well the pics would be much more interesting if a friend would help Daniel to move his things into a Villa/Castle owned by the Royal Family!

Tags
crown princess victoria, current events, daniel westling, relationships