The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 05:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Various pics of Daniel from Brunopress and Van Parys media.
Daniel is wearing shoes (with higher heels), which also Daniel Collert has often worn. It seems Victoria has a love for not too tall guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a1.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	200748   Click image for larger version

Name:	a2.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	200749   Click image for larger version

Name:	a3.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	200750   Click image for larger version

Name:	a4.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	200751  

Name:	a5.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	200752  

Old 09-29-2005, 08:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Various pics of Daniel from Brunopress and Van Parys media.
Daniel is wearing shoes (with higher heels), which also Daniel Collert has often worn. It seems Victoria has a love for not too tall guys.
I can nearly see the time on his watch; how did they get that close to him to take photos? When were they taken? Hmm, maybe Daniel just likes high-heeled shoes. That didn't come out right. By the way Lena, I love your signature. Thanks for posting the photos.

Old 10-05-2005, 02:57 AM
Heir Apparent

It´s time for the weekly rubric "What has Se&Hör to say"
This week´s headline waiting for interpretation and information:
(Victoria: ) "He means everything to me"

Larzen (and all the others) feel free to interpret And maybe someone can tell me, if this statement is made up again (After Victoria´s bites against the journalists from the daily tabloids, one has to guess so...)

http://www.soh.se/
Old 10-06-2005, 03:39 AM
Heir Apparent

This week´s KLICK has as cover story: Victoria and Daniel move to a luxury villa.

Do they mean princess Christina´s villa? It would surprise me, when they would have reasearched something new. Daniel Nyhlén seems to be too busy to promote his "TV career" :p
http://www.aftonbladet.se/atv/player.html?catID=29 (GrandDuchess...later in the clip your big idol Natacha will be guest...even wearing the same brand as your other big idol Daniel W. )
Old 10-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Here's my translation of an article in Klick! (a weekend magazine of Aftonbladet that one can buy together with the newspaper). This article is not available online for normal readers (only paying ones), so I can't provide a link.

Victoria and Daniel to move into luxury villa!

Now Victoria and Daniel will move in together. And according to Klick’s sources, the move will go to the exclusive Villa Beylon – a magnificent love nest in the outskirts of the capital.

Crown Princess Victoria and her boyfriend Daniel Westling’s incredible engagement is getting closer. Victoria has decided that she wants to share her life with the personal trainer from Ockelbo, and now the big preparations have begun for the big day.

One of the most important issues for the couple has been how their home situation will be solved.

Today Victoria lives in one of the wings at Drottningholm Palace. She likes it in the little apartment and has decorated most of it herself. But the cosy apartment is way to small for her considering the Crown Princess’ future with a family.

Klick can today tell you that the Royal Court has searched with lights and torch to find a suitable residence for Victoria and her husband.

The Crown Princess has been involved in the hunting, and have of course had her own demands. For example, Victoria didn’t want to live in the city where several pompous parade apartments were just waiting.

- The Crown Princess must have closeness to the nature and loves to take long walks with the Royal Family’s dogs. To find something in the city has never been on the list, says a source.

Instead, most things points to Victoria and Daniel moving out to Ulriksdal, just outside Stockholm, when the time comes.

The Royal Court’s Information Department has no information of Victoria’s coming move with Daniel Westling-
- No, I don’t know that there would be any such plans for the Crown Princess, says Morgan Gerle.

But according to Klick’s informants, the love couple will overtake Princess Christina’s residence Villa Beylon.

The almost palatial villa of 400 square metres is situated in an area of natural beauty close to the palace theatre Confidencen.

According to initiated sources, Princess Christina and her husband Tord Magnuson will move to a big parade apartment at Slottsbacken 2, the same building as Prince Carl Philip lives in, next year.

Villa Beylon, which was built in 1802, will be a perfect love nest for Victoria and Daniel.

The house lies in a thickly wooded, undisturbed and sight-protected area. It will also be on a comfortable commuting distance for Victoria to the Royal Palace in Stockholm.

Villa Beylon’s pompous drawing room is like made for receptions and nice parties. The kitchen is top modern and has the ability to serve a smaller army. On the top floor there is a master bedroom with a dressing room and a spacious bathroom. On the cellar level, Daniel can without any problems build a gym and relax part.

Both Victoria and Daniel like interior decoration, and the Crown Princess has already heöped her boyfriend to decorate his apartment on Östermalm in Stockholm.

But even if the couple is interested in interior decoration, Victoria and Daniel will probably not create the “new” Villa Beylon themselves.

It will surely be one of Stockholm’s exclusive interior decoration bureaus that get the prestigious assignment to transform Victoria’s new home into a dream house. The style will be modern classic.
- Victoria doesn’t like when there are things everywhere. She wants it stylish, elegant and good-looking, says one source.

It will cost money, but the house’s luxury renovation won’t be the most expensive part.

Considering all weirdoes’ that stalks Victoria, the security around Villa Beylon has to be increased considerably. Säpo’s hard demands will set the price tag at millions of Swedish crowns.

A special house for the around the clock security guards is needed. High fences must be raised, and gates have to be put up at the entrances to the villa. The area will also be monitored b TV cameras and armed guards.

When that part is taken care off, Victoria and Daniel can finally move into their new love nest where they can just be together.
Old 10-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess

It will surely be one of Stockholm’s exclusive interior decoration bureaus that get the prestigious assignment to transform Victoria’s new home into a dream house. The style will be modern classic.
- Victoria doesn’t like when there are things everywhere. She wants it stylish, elegant and good-looking, says one source.
Firstly: A thousand thanks for providing the translation and buying the mag. You are great!

To the quote: I don´t know the details, so this shouldn´t be (again) criticism from my side. I just wanted to say, that my nest-building-drive would be far too strong to give such an great opportunity (money+big area+not too many conditions from the side of bureaucrats) into the hands of interior designers. Their advice would be always welcome (after all they know all the techniques and know how to realise plans and how to convey things to workmen), but I would never allow others to plan and build the nest for my babies (the big one+the little ones to come) without me. You could be sure, that I would be involved in planning and building.
Old 10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Majesty

is it not possible that the kinga nd queen move to the palace and let victoria and her husband live at drottningholm a bit like the way it was in norway
Old 10-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Heir Apparent

A journey through Mr. Westling´s public life. The pics are from Isifa

1. Daniel whispers something into to ear of his girlfriend at the concert of Gyllene tyder
2. The sign of Master Training I (What does us say, that its owner dates a princess )
3-4 Daniel, Daniel´s former co-owner Benny and Victoria at an (for Victoria) official Ice hockey game
5-9 Daniel, Mamma Eva, Anna and little Hedvig watching a Basketball game.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	a1.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	202379   Click image for larger version

Name:	a2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	202380   Click image for larger version

Name:	a3.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	202381   Click image for larger version

Name:	a4.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	202382  

Name:	a5.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	202383   Click image for larger version

Name:	a6.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	202384   Click image for larger version

Name:	a7.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	202385   Click image for larger version

Name:	a8.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	202386  

Name:	a15.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	202388  
Old 10-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Heir Apparent

A journey through Mr. Westling´s public life, part II. The pics are from Isifa

1-3 Daniel watching a Basketball game, at the beginning of the year.
4-6 Daniel and his beloved one watching an ice hockey game at the end of 2004
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	a9.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	202392   Click image for larger version

Name:	a10.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	202393   Click image for larger version

Name:	a11.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	202394   Click image for larger version

Name:	a12.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	202395  

Name:	a13.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	202396   Click image for larger version

Name:	a14.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	202397  
Old 10-12-2005, 03:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Why do you know, that it´s Wednesday morning? Right, Lena posts a thumbnail of this week´s Se&Hör :p :

So what do they want to say us with these blue arrows?
Old 10-12-2005, 05:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena

So what do they want to say us with these blue arrows?
Looks like they goes from one house (Daniels apartment) to picture of them "moving" (actually, the pic is from last year) to another place, could it be Drottningholm? Looks like nature...

I dont have the magazine here so I cannot tell what the article is about. Have to wait until saturday
Old 10-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Looks like they goes from one house (Daniels apartment) to picture of them "moving" (actually, the pic is from last year) to another place, could it be Drottningholm? Looks like nature...

I dont have the magazine here so I cannot tell what the article is about. Have to wait until saturday
Maybe it´s again a story about the villa Beylon. Slowly I start to wonder, if the journalists steal each other the stories...or if we really have to assume, that Beylon will be the home of the crown princely couple

Two essays on Victoria & Daniel from Aftonbladet´s and Expressen´s columnists Belinda Olsson and Britta Svensson (modern ppl would call them "bloggers" )
The first has the "witted" title: "Vickan, we know, that you sleep with Daniel" For the case you like tacky stories...don´t expect too much. I´m not sure, what Belinda wants to say us. This column is absolutely not conclusive. Obviously Belinda is just a nag (like me )
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...708746,00.html

The second column is better. It´s written of Britta Svensson. Britta holds (like many ppl) the opinion, that Daniel shouldn´t play something, that he isn´t. IMO her arguments aren´t bad:
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=440461
Old 11-07-2005, 05:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Summary of an Aftonbladet Sport article from yesterday (Sunday):

On Saturday evening (night time in Sweden), Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling attended a hockey game in Madison Square Garden in New York.

They saw the New York Rangers playing again the New Jersey Devils, and also got to see the Ranger’s Swedish player Michael Nylander score a goal for his team. According to the newspaper, Victoria and Daniel are spending some time in the Big Apple.

To Aftonbladet Michael commented the Crown Princess’ presence at the game:
- She congratulated and thought it was fun that we won

- It was noticeable that they are interested in hockey. Daniel remembered and wanted to discuss things that happened during the game. It was the first time I met them. They were really nice.

The full & original article (in Swedish) can be found here.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the information, GrandDuchess.
So Victoria needed holidays from/after her holidays. We can all understand, can´t we
Old 11-13-2005, 11:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Aftonbladet´s Fredrik Virtanen writes in his blogg that he saw Victoria and Daniel at the restaurant Saline in Stockholm yesterday.... oh, big news

http://www.aftonbladet.se/blogg/virtanen/
Old 11-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Heir Apparent

I don´t see them sharing a wedding. It´s good PR and it seems Carl Gustaf says never no to festivites with many Royals.

Since it´s so empty here, I post two old pics from summer (Clasos). This shy smile. Isn´t he the reincarnation of "shy Di" :p

I think it was nice, that Victoria did an other big trip (to Monaco) this year, but now I wouldn´t mind to catch again a climpse of her and Daniel. Maybe something Christmassy...Vickan & Danne at the Christmas market (with enough "Glögg" inside to tell us about their wedding plans ...is Glögg sold without problems at Christmas markets in Stockholm )
Old 11-24-2005, 05:46 AM
Heir Apparent

A little "cutting" from KLICK. According to this Daniel doesn´t make a big thing (in the very opposite to his contacts with journalists) out of it to be photographed with "fans". When a man waited in front of his apartment house he didn´t refuse be photographed with him. Maybe we should give it a try (GrandDuchess, Josefine?...but maybe you shouldn´t mention, that you write on TRF...he could see you as journalists )

Old 11-24-2005, 08:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Interesting... Daniel W has fans. Who knew

What does it say about Madeleine... below the text about Daniel there is a story about Madeleine and Lussan shopping together...
Old 11-24-2005, 08:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Interesting... Daniel W has fans. Who knew
Probably only an other "Ockelboy", who wanted something special as memento from his big trip to the big city

Quote:
What does it say about Madeleine... below the text about Daniel there is a story about Madeleine and Lussan shopping together...
If only I would know...this cutting is nothing more than a screenshot from a programme on SVT (around 16:30), where the great Daniel Nyhlén was invited.
But probably it´s about that what little Len must do every afternoon after university:shopping ( I wouldn´t mind, when she now even would go shopping in the morning...after all the NPA is coming)
Old 11-28-2005, 03:38 AM
Aristocracy

Daniel Westling was at my office last week in business. I did not speak to him myself but my boss did. She said that he was very polite and that he seemed quite smart. She was also very impressed by his social skills. When he passed by my desk I realized that he was shorter than i thought. Perhaps 175 cm.

Tags
crown princess victoria, current events, daniel westling, relationships