Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 1: Sept 2003-December 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some pics

1) Daniel in Båstad/Sweden in july
2) The street, where Daniel´s parents live
3) A bench in Ockelbo...do you believe, that really one of them did this...who knows, maybe ;)

Attachments

• D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,713
  • D2.jpg
    D2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 961
  • D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 955
Guess who celebrates his birthday today (except prince Harry, crown princess Letizia and a few million other people)...yes, it´s Ockelbo´s Danne! ;) He´s becoming 31 today. Strangely Victoria has to do an inauguration in Malmö today (in the very south of Sweden) and tomorrow she will start a course at a college. So no big party for Daniel, maybe even not a birthday-cake, made of his darling???

Lena said:
Guess who celebrates his birthday today (except prince Harry, crown princess Letizia and a few million other people)...yes, it´s Ockelbo´s Danne! ;) He´s becoming 31 today. Strangely Victoria has to do an inauguration in Malmö today (in the very south of Sweden) and tomorrow she will start a course at a college. So no big party for Daniel, maybe even not a birthday-cake, made of his darling???
Maybe the party is on friday or on the weekend to confuse the press!:confused:

mixer2002de said:
Maybe the party is on friday or on the weekend to confuse the press!:confused:
Probably not this weeked...Victoria is in Greece for the Paralympics...but maybe next week, when she has no duties (?)

Where is Daniel? It´s now 6 weeks, that we´ve seen him the last time...the newspapers (aka Expressobladet) even hadn´t little articles on him (with old pictures). What´s up? Are their reporters (Daniel Nyhlen, Johan T. Lindwall) now members of master training and "silent like a grave", because they think that the owner is so professional and likeable.
Gosh, this is boring...I want to see/read something new (the last thing should sound as if an 4 year old kid on the back seat of a car on a long journey has said it)

Hmm.

Lena said:
Where is Daniel? It´s now 6 weeks, that we´ve seen him the last time...

Hows that called? a relationship holiday? Well maybe Vicky and Daniel are having a relationship holiday to get a clear mind....

But thats just suspection.

mixer2002de said:
Hows that called? a relationship holiday? Well maybe Vicky and Daniel are having a relationship holiday to get a clear mind....

But thats just suspection.
You could be right...but why do we hear nothing about him...before the newspapers have also reported about the financial situation of his gym, about the license plates on his car, about Ockelbo...and they have shot photos of him alone, but now nothing, simply nothing. It is as if Victoria would be single and/or an old maid ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lena said:
...before the newspapers have also reported about the financial situation of his gym, about the license plates on his car, about Ockelbo...and they have shot photos of him alone, but now nothing, simply nothing.
a couple of reasons
- on his side, he got a court injunction for the press to "back off".
- on her side, the royal court "leaned" on the press to back off.
- worst case scenario, the relationship has gone the way of the "dodo bird".

Josefine said:
maybe he is taking a prince course
Josefine, that is a very interesting concept. In your opinion, would such a "prince course" come before or after a proposal ?

Last edited:
I just listen to the radio interview that was posted in victorias news thread and there is a translation of it also for those who can understand swedish
is it not a big thing that she said she thinks of her daniel when she hears the name Daniel

Victoria and Daniel spent last weekend in Milan together. They went shopping and ate romantic dinners at reataurants :)

from this weeks Svensk Damtidning:
ci7mf

A new picture...finally a NEW picture!! May I kiss your feet, Yennie?! ;)

And now my interpretations: Interesting, how Victoria is touching his breast. Interesting, that Daniel is wearing a shirt, that my mother would use as cleaning rag (for windows), interesting, that Victoria is getting more and more a male "V"-shape. And interesting that Daniel and Victoria seem to have/use the same optician and the same shoe seller (haven´t we seen Victoria with such white Sneakers too?)

PS: were there more pictures in the magazine (because it says "bildER")? This is not an appeal for scanning, Yennie ;)

Lena said:
And now my interpretations: Intersting, how Victoria is touching his breast. Intersting, that Daniel is wearing a shirt, that my mother would use as cleaning rag (for windows), interesting, that Victoria is getting more and more a male "V"-shape. And interesting that Daniel and Victoria seem to have/use the same optician and the same shoe seller (haven´t we seen Victoria with such white Sneakers too?)
Thanks so much for the picture Yennie, I'll have to buy the new issue as soon as possible!

Lena, I absolutely agree with you on this one. My mother would also use that kinda t-shirt Daniel's wearing as a cleaning rag for windows! And I don't like this picture - Victoria looks to boy-ish, when in fact she should be more feminine (unfortunately I can't order her too :D )!

Funny to see, that also the mothers in the north use old cotton shirts for cleaning :D
Yes, Victoria looks too boyish in this picture...there´s not much difference between her and Daniel. When Daniel´s hair will grow only a little bit he can also fix it to a ponytail :p
But that they both wear flat shoes gives us a good chance to compare their heights. Daniel isn´t as tall as I´ve thought (strangely I had the idea, that personal trainers have to be giants)...I would say, he´s about 7 cm (3 inch) taller than her (so about 1,75 m or 5'9 )...next to Felipe he will/would look like a dwarf (well, who doesn´t ;) )
I wonder what in Victoria´s bag is...it looks more as if it would be the bag of a confectioner (biscottis-as small present for their good old friend Lena? ;) ) than the bag of a fashion boutique.

Recent picture:

Attachments

• milanovicdan11.jpg
    milanovicdan11.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 4,700
Some older (but never seen) pictures of D II and Victoria.

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2,702
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 949
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2,669
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,034
  • d5.jpg
    d5.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2,629
  • d6.jpg
    d6.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2,536
  • d7.jpg
    d7.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,058
  • d8.jpg
    d8.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,669
  • d9.jpg
    d9.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2,776
  • d10.jpg
    d10.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2,845
You can now also see pictures of Daniel Westling's apartment building at Imagine! It seems he's the one who lives in the nicest building of all the royal children's partners. Go look before they go away.

Has anybody saved the link to the floor/construction plans which Expressobladet has published a while (1 or 2 years) ago of Daniel´s, Emma´s and Jonas´flats?! Well, Jonas has moved, but Daniel´s and Emma´s plans should be still the same

One more picture of Daniel and Victoria (posted on a spanish board, from a member called Elucubraziones)

Attachments

• Img00000.JPG
    Img00000.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 12,306
Poor Daniel :/ Aftonbladet writes that he scored only 0,1 (the best is 2.0) at his "högskoleprov" that he did in 1994. He had 56 corrects answers of 148 possible...

The royal court says: He could have had the flu or a simply a bad day... you name it! (hmm what kindf of answer is that?!!)

---------------------

Glöm provet - det kan gå bra ändå...
daniel2.jpg

Daniel Westling, 31, personlig tränare, prinsessan Victorias pojkvän
pil_svart_hoger_7x9.gif
Vårtermin -94 0,1
- Han kan ha haft en dålig dag eller maginfluensa. You name it... säger Ann-Christine Jernberg vid hovets pressavdelning.
Foto: SCANPIX
Så blev det när 20 framgångsrika svenskar testade till högskolan

Gråt inte över ett dåligt resultat på högskoleprovet.
Några av Sveriges mest framgångsrika svenskar har gjort provet - med uselt resultat.
Sämst hade Daniel Westling kronprinsessans pojkvän.
Daniel Westling svarade rätt på 56 uppgifter av totalt 148.
Det gav honom 0,1 i poäng.
Som bäst kan man få 2,0 på ett högskoleprov och som sämst 0,0.

Krävande prov
- Ja, det var ju inte så bra, men provet är ganska krävande, säger Margaretha Hallgren, på Högskoleverket.
Ett så pass dåligt resultat förklarar hon med att personen i fråga kan ha en dålig dag,
En som har lyckats med både högskoleprov och karriär är Tove Fraurud, ordförande för Ung vänster. Hon prickade in 1,9 första gången hon skrev provet.

39 000 skrev i dag
- Jag har alltid haft lätt för mig och är bra på konstiga ord, säger hon.
I dag skriver närmare 39 000 svenskar högskoleprovet.
Till alla er som ska svettas i skolbänken: Stressa inte. Oavsett resultat kan man fånga en kronprinsessa eller bli framgångsrik politiker.

Thank you very much, Yennie.
Very interesting information. I wonder, how this test works (Swedes surely know)...is it more about education (what you´ve learnt at school) or more about intelligence (Like an IQ-test).
Anyway, I feel pity for Daniel...he has probably thought, that the results would never become public. Maybe he has known, that he wouldn´t want to go to university and so he hasn´t tried really to reach a better result (?)

I wonder, if the court´s spokeswoman (now Ann-Christine Jernberg, when I´m right) drinks wine or even "snaps" the whole day in the office. In the last couple of days/weeks really strange releases came from the press office of the Royal court!!!
And since when do they comment on Daniel Westling?! Have I missed something??

Last edited:
I also wonder what is going on in the press office, first the rude pressrelease, and now they comment on a test Daniel has done many years before he met the Crownprincess.

Instead they could tell us what the King scored on that test, if he ever took it....

Larzen said:
I also wonder what is going on in the press office, first the rude pressrelease, and now they comment on a test Daniel has done many years before he met the Crownprincess
Either of the following reasons:
1. the Royal Court is distancing themselves from some-one who has fallen out of favour (and thereby hoping to influence a Crown Princess). Or the Crown Princess is distancing herself.
2. the Royal Court is bringing all the bad news out now, so it won't be a scandal in the future.

3. Aftonbladet has found this information by accident (they´ve also searched for the results of other swedish celebrities) and the court has answered, because
a)Ann-Katrin Jernberg had only 0,0 points at this test and isn´t the smartest one
b) It´s only a question of days until they get engaged and so the court already starts to defend Daniel so that he has an positive image on the engagement day (similar to your 2nd possibility)

Anyway this is unfortunately something, on which ppl will refer until the end of prince Daniel´s days. A few ppl will always say, that he´s stupid because then back in 1994 he had this terrible test result :(
Well, I also don´t believe he was sick on this special day (except he would suffer from exam nerves and blackouts...what I don´t assume). But I guess it doesn´t say too much about Daniel´s ability to work hard and to be a good prince.

Lena said:
Very interesting information. I wonder, how this test works (Swedes surely now)...is it more about education (what you´ve learnt at school) or more about intelligence (Like an IQ-test).
Anyway, I feel pity for Daniel...he has probably thought, that the results would never become public. Maybe he has known, that he wouldn´t want to got to university and so he hasn´t tried really to reach a better result (?)
The test have 5 ( I think!) parts. Swedish, english, maths, writing, reading...
Its not necessary to take the test to study at the university, but it might improve your chances the get in. There´s differents groups, that you can get chosen from: grades, previous university studies and this test.
But one can get accepted based on for example your high school grades only

Yennie said:
The test have 5 ( I think!) parts. Swedish, english, maths, writing, reading...
Its not necessary to take the test to study at the university, but it might improve your chances the get in. There´s differents groups, that you can get chosen from: grades, previous university studies and this test.
But one can get accepted based on for example your high school grades only
Thank you for the information, Yennie. So I wonder, why Daniel has done this test?! I guess for the school on health and sports, he has attended after high school it was not necessary (?)
Hm, my guess is, that the english part was a problem for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom