Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 2: October 2004 - September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know she took part in some jumping-competitions and was not that bad. And of course she got lots of experience for she started riding as a child. I suppose that she got riding lessons regurlarly, so that she must be a quite good rider.

sesam said:
Is the building in the back of the picture the horsestable?
No I think its an old bathing hut

It's ashamed that the heir(ess) to the thone can't be elected from within the Royal Family, because she surely would make an excellent-looking Queen

Yes this is how society is becoming. It's all about looks. Personally I am glad that CP Victoria is the one becoming Queen. At least when I look at her I think she will make an excellent Queen. I look at Princess Madeleine and think how would she squeeze in enuff time to tan/shop/dye her hair/etc if she was Queen?

Caswallan said:
Yes this is how society is becoming. It's all about looks. Personally I am glad that CP Victoria is the one becoming Queen. At least when I look at her I think she will make an excellent Queen. I look at Princess Madeleine and think how would she squeeze in enuff time to tan/shop/dye her hair/etc if she was Queen?

I agree that Madeleine tans :eek: and shops a lot :rolleyes: but she has not been groomed to be Queen since she was a baby. Madeleine was raised as a privileged princess who will most likely never see the throne. Her duties are minimal right now because she just finished studying at university and is now working at UNICEF. If Madeleine was the heir, I'm sure she would be very different. :)

does anyone have new pictures of Princess Madeleine in New York?

sp8d895f5eh.jpg

sp8d89608mp.jpg

sp4da5fb7ok.jpg

sp4dc66f4at.jpg

From Scanpix

I love Princess Madeleine, she's my new favorite Royal. She's gorgeous.

Thanks for the pictures, maddenol! That was at St. Tropez last year when Madeleine was at her tanning peak! :D

xLovPink said:
I love Princess Madeleine, she's my new favorite Royal. She's gorgeous.

I have to agree with you! Gorgeous is right, a real beauty.

Ani

soCal girl said:
I agree that Madeleine tans :eek: and shops a lot :rolleyes: but she has not been groomed to be Queen since she was a baby. Madeleine was raised as a privileged princess who will most likely never see the throne. Her duties are minimal right now because she just finished studying at university and is now working at UNICEF. If Madeleine was the heir, I'm sure she would be very different. :)

i totally agree, princess madeleine she can enjoy being part of a royal without too much the responsibilities an heir like crown princess victoria has :)

I am new here but it appears Madeleine lives her life like an average woman.
I thinks she is my favorite Royal.

From Polfoto, Scanpix and GettyImages

1st and 2nd photo: Princess Madeleine of Sweden arrives at the Winter Garden for the Volvo Ocean Race Gala Dinner in New York, Thursday, May 11, 2006. The nautical formal gala will benefit the World Childhood Foundation. Madeleine's pink dress was designed by Carmen Marc Valvo.
3rd photo: At an afterparty for designer Carmen Marc Valvo during Fashion Week in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom