Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 2: October 2004 - September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
supriya said:
Hello, have anyone pictures of Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb and Princess Madeleine when they are together?
You asked in the news thread but I post some photos for you here!

Madeleine and her best friend Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb together. From 1998-2003

Photos from allover, Fotomarktplatz, polfoto and scanned from a magazine

Attachments

• Party5.JPG
    Party5.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 10,502
  • FMP-15-04-2969.JPG
    FMP-15-04-2969.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 760
  • alberthall2.jpg
    alberthall2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 640
  • 134D0BFB.JPG
    134D0BFB.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,950
  • MLSHOP.JPG
    MLSHOP.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 1,074
  • awed5.jpg
    awed5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 910
  • ENSKILDA FEST.jpg
    ENSKILDA FEST.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 884
  • FMP-03-05-2023.JPG
    FMP-03-05-2023.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,425
Last edited:
She is so pretty. I love the ones were she is wearing gowns and a tiara.

Thank you for the pictures, they are really nice. Lussan & Madeleine looks very good=) if you have pictures of Lussan, please show them. Again, thank you so much!

More pictures from Lussan.
All over Press, Aftonbladet, AP and unknown sources

Attachments

• za.jpg
    za.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,092
  • zk.jpg
    zk.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,893
  • 3pffff.jpg
    3pffff.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 2,204
  • NYHETER-09s14-nymadde-4_368.jpg
    NYHETER-09s14-nymadde-4_368.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4,450
  • zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 781
  • zb.jpg
    zb.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 600
  • zf.jpg
    zf.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 573
  • zg.jpg
    zg.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 873
  • zh.jpg
    zh.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,410
  • zd.jpg
    zd.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,631
t4p Helen! In some photos they almost look identical :)

The last one, I dont think thats Lussan. Something about her teeth looks wrong. Could it be some other friend of Madeleine, perhaps Natalie Rosta?

Very nice pictures of Lussan and Madeleine. I wonder, does anyone have pictures of them when they are in Sain Tropez year 2000? If anyone find more pics of Lussan and Madeleine, I would be very happy=) thank you

Yennie said:
t4p Helen! In some photos they almost look identical :)

The last one, I dont think thats Lussan. Something about her teeth looks wrong. Could it be some other friend of Madeleine, perhaps Natalie Rosta?

It's funny. In some pictures they even wear the same or very similar clothes, for example those leather blazers, the fur jackets and the blue sneakers. ;)

Pictures of Natalie rosta, does anyone have some pictures on her and Princess madeleine together? She's also a close friend to Madeleine=)

supriya said:
Pictures of Natalie rosta, does anyone have some pictures on her and Princess madeleine together? She's also a close friend to Madeleine=)
I think this is Natalie Rosta. She has a sister, Stefanie, and I´m not 100 % sure of who´s who :) It might be her in the first photo (with the cild)

but anyway, heres some photos of (I think!) Nathalie and Madeleine

photos from ibl, aftonbladet and allover

Attachments

• mirage4.jpg
    mirage4.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,394
  • EGstart1998.jpg
    EGstart1998.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 852
  • ghgf.JPG
    ghgf.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 678
  • gthalmstad.JPG
    gthalmstad.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 620
picture thread: madde- party girl!

I know how the media loves to picture madeleine as an party animal, even though it may not be true. Personally I think she doesnt party any less or more than other people at her age. She used to party more when she was younger.

Anyways, its fun to see pics of madeleine partying, enjoying herself.!
So lets post pics of madeleine the party girl! :D

Ava Elizabeth said:
I know how the media loves to picture madeleine as an party animal, even though it may not be true. Personally I think she doesnt party any less or more than other people at her age. She used to party more when she was younger.

Anyways, its fun to see pics of madeleine partying, enjoying herself.!
So lets post pics of madeleine the party girl! :D
Since I think that most pictures that are known of Princess Madeleine and her life have been posted here on TRF, and the fact that our policy says that pictures shouldn't be posted multiple times (at least not attached, in order to save space, linking from picture hosting is okay) - I have merged your request thread to the normal picture thread for Madeleine.

attachment.php

Madeleine and Lussan

Yes, it lookes stranges. But I think it was something trendy at that time. Have anyone notice, that they wear almost the same clothes all the time!?

Their individual fashion senses are certainly very similar!

About the jackets, I'm sure they were removed once indoors...I wear such jackets with my formals when I'm outdoors.

Britters said:
Their individual fashion senses are certainly very similar!

About the jackets, I'm sure they were removed once indoors...I wear such jackets with my formals when I'm outdoors.
they was, heres a sneak photo, taken through a window

Attachments

• PARTY9.JPG
    PARTY9.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 517
supriya said:
Hallo. Madeleine and Lussan had a Graduation Party together at a Boat in Stockholm. Madeleine were a pink dress and Lussan a blue dress. Emma, Victoria was there to. Anyone who has pictures from this Party??? it would make my day=) Thank you

if you want to see more photos from the party, I think there are some in the "graduation" thread

pictures of Princess Madeleine at the graduation party of Ludvig Andersson (son of Benny Andersson, member of ABBA) in May 2001, anyone have on her and her friend Lussan??=)

I just think she is so stunning...definitely one of the most beautiful, elegant, and classic looking princesses. I am sure stunned will be used when she gets married as I am sure she will look every in the fairytale princess.

supriya said:
Hey=) anyone who has pictures of Emma Pernald and princess Madeleine together? They seems to be very good friends=) plus they look very pretty, Emma a brunett and Madeleine the blond beautiful princess=) Thank you
Here´s some!

from aftonbladet and anp

Attachments

• solliden200407132em.JPG
    solliden200407132em.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,773
  • maddeemma.JPG
    maddeemma.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,036
supriya said:
pictures of Princess Madeleine at the graduation party of Ludvig Andersson (son of Benny Andersson, member of ABBA) in May 2001, anyone have on her and her friend Lussan??=)
I have :)

from allover

Attachments

• Lparty1.JPG
    Lparty1.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 2,487
  • Lparty3.jpg
    Lparty3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,953
  • Lparty5.jpg
    Lparty5.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 887
if you click on the picture, it will open and will be bigger

Announcement from the TRF Team:

In an effort to conserve bandwidth, the TRF Team is making some changes to how News and Picture threads are being organized, which you may have noticed is already being made in some forums.

From this point forward, please be aware that the only images that will be allowed to be attached directly to the forum will be those of current activities of the royals, which can be posted in the Current Events threads.

Instead of posting a dozen or more pictures, please try to select a few pictures that best describe the event/occasion. Aim to conserve. Think quality not quantity.

If you wish to post pictures of events that happened a few years ago or older images of various royals, please do so in the Picture threads via a private image hosting account such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

Please note that older images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team

Hallo! When Madeleine was younger she was out dancing a lot, does anyone have pictures of her when she was younger? out dancing with her friends, perhaps Lussan?=)

supriya said:
Hallo! When Madeleine was younger she was out dancing a lot, does anyone have pictures of her when she was younger? out dancing with her friends, perhaps Lussan?=)

here´s some of her out partying!
source: my collection = unknown

Does anybody know what Madeleine's official picture was before the one she has now with the red Nobel dress? Did she wear her aquamarine tiara or was she just in a suit? Just wondering, thanks!:)

How tall is Madeleine?:confused:

Prince William and her make a great couple!;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
soCal girl said:
Does anybody know what Madeleine's official picture was before the one she has now with the red Nobel dress? Did she wear her aquamarine tiara or was she just in a suit? Just wondering, thanks!:)
I think it was a photo taken on her 18th birthday (well actually when she did intervews before the actual birthday) She wore a beige suit

polop said:
How tall is Madeleine?:confused:
Madeleine is 1.71 m

Last edited by a moderator:
how tall?

I think she is taller now.
171 cm was when she was 17 or so.
I think she is now 172 or 173 cm.
She looks so tall next to others and next to her family.

I know Victoria is 167 cm, and Madde is not so much taller than her, when she stands next to her.So I don´t think she is so tall.It is the rest of her family that is short!I think Silvia is only 163 cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom