Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 1: December 2002 - October 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful dress and beautiful woman, she matches, her dress, her shawl, her shoes and i think bag too, what a woman, my woman ;)

Yennie ... do know where Madde is going to spend her summer holidays ?
... like, last year she was in Spain? with Jonas.

Last edited by a moderator:
... like, last year she was in Spain? with Jonas.
no idea.. but I´ll give her a call :lol: just joking
When she was in Marbella with Jonas last year it was Easterholiday. And because of the paparazzis behaviour there I doubt she´ll go back there :p She hasn´t been to St Maxime lately either, maybe because of the paparazzi.
my guess is that she will spend some time on Öland with Jonas and her family. Last year she spend midsummer (which is next weekend) at friends house at Värmdö...so perhaps she will go there again this year...?

My guesses are quite the same as Yennie´s. Some time at Öland, some time in the summer cottages of friends in Sweden.
But my ultimate wish would we be: Madeleine & Jonas, Carl Philip & Emma and Victoria & Daniel for 1 or 2 weeks in the Villa Mirage/St. Maxime :woot: *dreaming*

I think that Madeleine will spend most of her summer with Jonas, and that they will be some time in the Stockholm area, some time at Solliden, and maybe some time with Jonas's family and relatives. Hopefully they will go abroad to, so we get some pics - but we'll see what happens...

I think The King and Queen will spend a lot of time at Solliden, and maybe go abroad too, and spend some time at Villa Mirage in St. Maxime.

Victoria will probably be with Daniel almost all the time, at both Solliden and then with his family and relatives. We'll see what happens this fall - they have a summer (7 weeks..) to descide on their future!

Carl Philip will also probably be with Emma a lot, both at Sollden and with her family and relatives. Maybe a trip abroad like last summer to the riviera, lazing around on The King's yacht and giving us the opporunity for some good pics! :p

Originally posted by GrandDuchess@Jun 18th, 2004 - 5:36 pm

and giving us the opporunity for some good pics! :p
:woot: :woot: :woot:
Yes, hopefully. Thanks god he seems to be less shy in this matter than his sisters. No Bikini-phobia, he seems to enjoy it to show his great body-and we enjoy it to watch it :p

Hm, 7 weeks of decision. I often wonder if Victoria and Daniel really discuss the future or if they just enjoy the moment. I would consider it as quite unromantic to talk about the Royal future, the people, the babies FOR the CROWN all the time...

Talking about Jonas´or Emma´s relatives...we have never seen any of them, or heard of them (their professions, their family life etc.), haven´t we??

Lena, Jun 18th, 2004 - 6:51 pm

Talking about Jonas´or Emma´s relatives...we have never seen any of them, or heard of them (their professions, their family life etc.), haven´t we??

I really don't know much at all about Emma's family, more than that her mothers name is Pamela... Does somebody else have any info?

Jonas Bergström is a little bit more known. He growed up in the exclusive villa area of Djursholm with: father Claes, 61 ?, who is Master of Engineering with several construction companies, mother Elisabeth (I bet ETW is happy with that.... :p ), 60 ?, who is a director of one of the familys companies, and two older brothers which I don't know the names of.

Does somebody else know more?

How old is this Jonas-guy precisely?

I've seen it in articles but every time they say something else.

Thanks GrandDuchess...this is already a lot! I´ve now googled for Jonas parents, and I´ve looked at IBL, but I couldn´t find pictures of them. So I guess they don´t belong to the highEST society like the Kreugers or the Perssons (H&M).

Jonas age...good question. I think there no birth date is known (?) But when I compare what is written, I think he´s 24, but will turn 25 this year. Or has turned 25 recently. Then he actually should have finished his studies (?)

I think Jonas turned 25 in January... and he has two older brothers

Yennie  Posted: Jun 18th, 2004 - 4:55 pm

I think Jonas .... has two older brothers
They're obviously not worth pursuing .... seeing the ladies at this MB don't appear to be all hot and bothered. ;) :p :woot: :innocent: :sick:

Does anyone know if there are some pictures of Madeleine and Jonas celebrating "midsommar", just like last year?

I think the pictures from last year only were in a swedish magazine, which usually publishes photos later...so maybe we will see pictures later, or they celebrated at a real secret place, and we will see nothing (which would be good for them...and "fairer")

Yes, probably much better for them, but not for us :rolleyes:
It must be real tough and annoying to be followed by photografers all the time...

Too bad its not polite to ask Yennie to nip over and take a pic. :p

Too bad its not polite to ask Yennie to nip over and take a pic.
yes, that is too bad :p but Yennie would neeever do such a thing :lol:

:lol: at Madeleine´s f. expression! But I like her dress...and Victorias!

I love that dress! That model looks great on her!

btw, on saturday Madeleine will make a public performance so hopefully we´ll see some new pictures of her then

hillary_nugent said:
She is a pretty girl and that dress was a pretty dress but her tan makes her look like Malibu Barbie *shudders* why does she do that to herself? O___O

I don't think she cares about premature aging at all!

Private Photos of Madleine

Hello !

Does anyone have some private Photos of Madleine ?
Please do post them !

Bye Bojador

There are several Picture threads on Madeline, with private and public photos. Please check out those threads for what you are looking for.

She over did it with the tanning!
i don't know if you are swedish but they tend to tan very well and with out even trying....my dad and my grandfather will only spend a couple of hours outside and by the next morning they are dark dark brown.

Madeleine's tanning

And of course not forgetting she is 1/4 Brazilian.

sorry for it being on its side, it did not like it the other way

Just some pics :)

Attachments

• made_gr.JPG
    made_gr.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 419
  • 0000380173-014.jpg
    0000380173-014.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 345
  • COLOUR10036874.jpg
    COLOUR10036874.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 755
  • pic02.jpg
    pic02.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 449
  • 763fbdde.jpg
    763fbdde.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2,144
This is some of my favourite pictures of Madeleine... very funny :)

Attachments

• jhgjhgj.bmp
    175.8 KB · Views: 622
  • jhkhjkhj.bmp
    175.8 KB · Views: 336
  • jkjhkhj.bmp
    175.8 KB · Views: 275
  • lkjljklk.bmp
    175.8 KB · Views: 266
  • lkjlkjlkj.bmp
    175.8 KB · Views: 293
  • lköklölkök.bmp
    175.8 KB · Views: 349
madde500.jpg

MODEAKUTEN Prinsessan Madeleine hjälper prins Carl Philip att fixa en ny och tuffare look. Därför hjälper Madde och pojkvännen Jonas Bergström nu prinsen att shoppa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom