Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 1: December 2002 - October 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeleine looks very beautiful in the pictures you posted Josefine. When were they taken?

Sunlesstanning  Posted: Dec 1st, 2003 - 7:08 pm

Would you call that SUV (Sports Utility Vehical)? This car probably eats up a lot of gas. The SUVs in the US here does

In Europe there is a tax incentive that typically leans to the least gas-guzzling motor in a car, the least horse-power.

Given that Sweden imports most if not all of its gasoline, I was surprised a few years ago to see Dodge Caravans and american pickup trucks sharing the road with me.

I love this picture of Madde...one of my favorites in fact...it makes me think of a chestire (sp?) cat, or maybe a temptress??? :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• pic10.jpg
    pic10.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 550
oh, she really looks sick on that picture! (Its from an article that says that Madeleine has got the flu)
But it was taken in april... tired maybe :p

I'm disapointed with the new official pictures, not the best ones :(

I agree, not her best look...
she looks so serious...

Madde perhaps should have worn a necklace or something. But I feel for her. She must not be feeling too great. Yet her smile still glows.

Some of the pictures remind me of mug shots. Espescially the first one from Dec 23rd, 2003 - 2:31 pm (More from IBL). Not just Madeline's pictures, but Victoria's, too. And I know it's not them, it's the sterile white background.

All they need is a black sign with numbers in front of them ...

Yes, and they have that "AM" thing in the corner. You would think the photographer would take that out too.

That girl in a leotard looks rather scared. Or serious. Funny photo. Madde does look good if not just a little too tanned.

haha, yeah you´re right! she does look a little scared =)
I think Madeleine looked good... I like her outfit. She looks good in white

Nice outfit. She does look good in white.

1) here is an adorable picture of Princess Madeleine with a floppy eared rabbit. ... I found in one of my old Majesty magazines and scanned in.. ;)

2) Another scene...

Attachments

• madwithrab.jpg
    madwithrab.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 519
  • madfam.jpg
    madfam.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 513
Last edited by a moderator:
I love the facial expression in the first photo.

how cute! The rabbits name was Snuffy =)

I love the way she is holding the rabbit in the first photo. Cutting off the air supply perhaps. No wonder it wants to hop away.

1 to 4) 2003-12-19 colourpress.com
EXCLUSIVE - Jukkasjaervi, Sweden - The swedish royal family celebrated part of the queens 60 year birthday-anniversary at the icehotel in Jukkasjaervi. Photo: Kenneth Paulsson

5 to 11) 2003-09-09 colourpress.com
EXCLUSIVE - Stockholm, Sweden - Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergstroem together with Louise Gottlieb, Madeleines best friend, after a shopping tour in the swedish capital.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 482
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 466
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 479
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 505
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 588
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 643
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 620
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 546
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 569
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 530
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 590
Kiruna flygplats 2003-12-19 Prinsessan Madeleine

Kiruna flygplats 2003-12-19 Prinsessan Madeline

Attachments

• madeline_1.jpg
    madeline_1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 562
  • madeline.jpg
    madeline.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 817
What is AM...from where are the photos?? It looks as if Madeleine would have such typical Solarium/ tanning bed-freckles on her face... :innocent:

" What is AM...from where are the photos??"

That is the signature or insignia of the lovely Alexandria and I believe they are from Imagine Scandinavia.

" It looks as if Madeleine would have such typical Solarium/ tanning bed-freckles on her face..."

Right. I think she looks just lovely. :innocent:

Originally posted by Dennism@Jan 16th, 2004 - 3:38 pm
" What is AM...from where are the photos??"

That is the signature or insignia of the lovely Alexandria and I believe they are from Imagine Scandinavia.

" It looks as if Madeleine would have such typical Solarium/ tanning bed-freckles on her face..."

Right. I think she looks just lovely. :innocent:
Yes, lovely...but with freckles :p
Oh, a signature-great idea... "A"lexandra "M"anley comes to my mind at once :rolleyes:

I know this is from a while ago...but it looks to me as if Maddelienes car might be a Kia Sarento...nice cars...great for snowy weather...although I myself prefer the Volvo XC 90...bu that's just me!

Alexandria it is probably not a good idea to put your signature on pictures that don't belong to you.

It is bad enough that copyrights are being violated by directly posting someone else's pictures on the site, but putting one's own initials on them is even worse.

Just a right thought :flower:

you´re right Alisa... photo agencys dont like it when their photos are posted on mb:s or fan sites...
all over press used to have their archive open to the public but they closed it after to many people posted the pictures on websites...
to bad, all over have the best photos :(

Originally posted by Alisa@Jan 24th, 2004 - 1:37 am
Alexandria it is probably not a good idea to put your signature on pictures that don't belong to you.

It is bad enough that copyrights are being violated by directly posting someone else's pictures on the site, but putting one's own initials on them is even worse.

Just a right thought :flower:
Thanks for the right thought and concern Alisa, but I have a private reason for doing so at the moment -- a mini experiement!

She did. In November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom