Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 8: May 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always nice seeing King Carl Gustaf being a good father. The article says that he's being a great support system, along with Queen Silvia, for Madeleine after her broken engagement.

Finally!! Some recent news on the royal family!! Haha. ;-)

Which woman in the picture is Emma Pernald?

I read on Svenska Damtidning that Madeleine wishes to live abroad permanently? Why would she do something like that? Could she? I mean it is her country and such. It would make it seem likes she just wants to run away. Her troubles and such are over with, nobody blames her for how things turned out. I admit it must be tense perhaps since her ex-fiance might travel in similiar circles but I still don't see why she would have to pack up and move permanently. I think it's rash and hastey judgement.

Why the instant replays?

Madeleine
Princess Madeleine, the dreamwoman for swedish males.

I read on Svenska Damtidning that Madeleine wishes to live abroad permanently? Why would she do something like that? Could she? I mean it is her country and such. It would make it seem likes she just wants to run away. Her troubles and such are over with, nobody blames her for how things turned out. I admit it must be tense perhaps since her ex-fiance might travel in similiar circles but I still don't see why she would have to pack up and move permanently. I think it's rash and hastey judgement.

Has she moved there yet? What will Madeleine do in NYC? What kind of visa does she have or she will get a green card?

She's trying to find herself again and I can't blame her, sweden is too close for her, the hurt and pain of what she has been through, she really doesn't want to be there. New York is a breath of freash air for her, she can move on do the things she loves and not have to worry about what others think of her.

she has the love and support of her family and that's all that she needs right now, she's a sweet girl that has been hurt and right now all she wants is just to move forward

Yes Madeleine is back in NYC where she'll spend the whole fall working for the World Childhood Foundation!

I'm glad she's in NY because thats the place to be:)

:previous: Some papers claim that Stavros Niarchos III had already met Princess Madeleine earlier in New York when she was there after the ending of her engagement.

If the rumours are true, I really do not think Stavros is a good choice for Madeleine... His track record shows that clearly. Oh dear, I hope this is just a temporary phase in the Swedish royal family - first Carl Philip and now Madeleine... I do think they should look for a partner further than Sweden. Victoria and Daniel are perfect for each other but one Swedish commoner is enough. I hope both of them can find someone with a good head on their shoulders. Choosing a commoner whose main goal in life is to be rich and famous or a rich socialite who wants to live on the fast lane are both equally bad choices IMO.

I hope the rumors of Stavros are not true. Having dated Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, he doesn't seem suitable for a classy woman like Madeleine. If it is true, I'd question her taste in men.

Does it say anywhere in the article, why she wants to stay away from her country for so long?

Does it say anywhere in the article, why she wants to stay away from her country for so long?

They're saying shes in NY because she wants to be better acquainted with the childhood foundation, but I think she wants to get away from the breakup. NY is the perfect place for her since she seems to like the city life...I hope she stays long.

this whole Madeleine Stavros thing is nonsense. Why they continue to report about a casual meeting at a restaurant popular with the rich and famous on upper east side .
That happened like 10 days ago is beyond me. Even Stavros has been photographed out partying with a couple models since then.

The guy likes to date B-list celebs 20 year old fashion models party and live off his trust fund.
Madeleine would be to much effort for him.. not to mention she is older than him by what 3-4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom