The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 09:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva
The rumor started already in June last year, so if it was true the baby would be already here long time ago. I really doubt it's true...
It's true, I'm not saying the name because that isn't right to do on a public forum but if you know someone in Stockholm legal circles, it's well known

Old 08-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dane View Post
The first part -- a co-worker, not his current girlfriend, is carrying his baby/carried his baby. It was only scandalous because the story came out right after his broken engagement from Madeleine but apparently it was a sort of "sperm donation" if you will (however, the natural kind...)
Ah, okay. Well, what can I say? Things like these happen.

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

These kind of things don't just happen. This is just an example of the kind of man he is. Madeleine seems to be attracted to the same type of guy. The Jonas/Chris type. She really does have a bad taste in men. I hope this doesn't hurt her in the long run.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Courtier

Well, I see it a bit different. Things like these just do happen sometimes if the circumstances ar right. Or rather, if they're wrong. Forgotten pill, broken condom, illness that eleminates the pill, etc. Maybe in Jonas case it was just a broken condom. Or maybe it was ignorance and bad timing combined. Who knows.

Considering Jonas I agree with the bad taste in men. Knowing what I do now after all the broken engagement drama. Considering Chris I don't know why to put him in the box "Playboy man for Madeleine" yet. Honestly what has he done to be labeled as "bad taste material"? Being a banker? Being much odler than her? Wearing expensive clothes? Holding a marlboro pack in his hand? Smoking? I'm sorry, the last thing mentioned is just not a very nice thing, whereas the other things just show me that he does a hard working, successful job. Quite the opposite of what everyone throws in Sofias way, I might add. So why is this opposite way suddenly wrong too? And when someone works hard he's allowed to party in bars and/or nightclubs every now and then. And he can't really be held responsible for being as old as he is, can he? This is hardly his fault or a bad habit of his.

Chris just seems like a man who's in love and is at the side of his new girlfriend for better or worse right now to me. Personally I think he has a nice smile and he hasn't done anything that marks him a "bad taste guy" IMO. Maybe he will do something to proove it someday, maybe he won't. But that's up to him. At least I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt right now.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Administrator

I don't get the reasoning for comparing Chris to Jonas, or the suggestion that Madeline has a habit of dating bad men/boys. Or that he is a playboy. Has there been a list of women coming out of the woodwork that say he dated them, and dumped them? Considering that Jonas and Madeline dated for several years, and it was only until the breakup (and nothing was ever confirmed for the reasons) whats with the negativity towards Jonas? Until the break up, it was assumed that he was a perfect catch. Now Madeline has bad luck? Sorry, I disagree. Bad luck would have been marrying him if it he wasn't good husband material.

Like many women/men --- she dated someone, had good times, tinkered with the idea of marriage, for whatever reason it didn't work out. You move on. Having a history of bad luck is dating chronic cheater/abusers after chronic cheater/abusers.

Old 08-23-2011, 06:53 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

"Hola" Magdalena de Suecia coincide con su exprometido, Jonas Bergström, en la boda de unos amigos

Google Traduttore
Old 08-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Courtier

Svenskdam has a beautiful close-up and high resolution photo of Princess Madeleine attending the wedding of Natalie Rosta and Dag Werner on August 20, 2011: http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...8/B95Q9813.jpg
A second one from the German tabloid "Bunte": http://www.bunte.de/royals/prinzessi...aid_26889.html
Old 08-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006
Well, I see it a bit different. Things like these just do happen sometimes if the circumstances ar right. Or rather, if they're wrong. Forgotten pill, broken condom, illness that eleminates the pill, etc. Maybe in Jonas case it was just a broken condom. Or maybe it was ignorance and bad timing combined. Who knows.

Considering Jonas I agree with the bad taste in men. Knowing what I do now after all the broken engagement drama. Considering Chris I don't know why to put him in the box "Playboy man for Madeleine" yet. Honestly what has he done to be labeled as "bad taste material"? Being a banker? Being much odler than her? Wearing expensive clothes? Holding a marlboro pack in his hand? Smoking? I'm sorry, the last thing mentioned is just not a very nice thing, whereas the other things just show me that he does a hard working, successful job. Quite the opposite of what everyone throws in Sofias way, I might add. So why is this opposite way suddenly wrong too? And when someone works hard he's allowed to party in bars and/or nightclubs every now and then. And he can't really be held responsible for being as old as he is, can he? This is hardly his fault or a bad habit of his.

Chris just seems like a man who's in love and is at the side of his new girlfriend for better or worse right now to me. Personally I think he has a nice smile and he hasn't done anything that marks him a "bad taste guy" IMO. Maybe he will do something to proove it someday, maybe he won't. But that's up to him. At least I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt right now.
I never said Chris was a "playboy man for Madeleine". I don't know that. Neither did I say he's a bad man. I don't know that either. He seems like a nice man to me, I don't think he's done anything terrible, but when you look at the type of men she dates, Jonas and Chris are quite similar in that comparison. When I say bad taste it has nothing to do with how successful you are or how old you are. Age is just a number IMO. I personally don't like the way Chris carries himself. He comes off to me as someone I wouldn't want to date.

Chris, maybe in time, will prove me wrong. Overall, I just think Madeleine can do so much better. And if later on he's still making her really happy and if that's what she wants then I won't argue with that.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
I never said Chris was a "playboy man for Madeleine". I don't know that. Neither did I say he's a bad man. I don't know that either. He seems like a nice man to me, I don't think he's done anything terrible, but when you look at the type of men she dates, Jonas and Chris are quite similar in that comparison. When I say bad taste it has nothing to do with how successful you are or how old you are. Age is just a number IMO. I personally don't like the way Chris carries himself. He comes off to me as someone I wouldn't want to date.

Chris, maybe in time, will prove me wrong. Overall, I just think Madeleine can do so much better. And if later on he's still making her really happy and if that's what she wants then I won't argue with that.
So it's just personal taste? If this is, why you made this comment ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
These kind of things don't just happen. This is just an example of the kind of man he is. Madeleine seems to be attracted to the same type of guy. The Jonas/Chris type. She really does have a bad taste in men. I hope this doesn't hurt her in the long run.
... she will never find the right type of men in your eyes. Because obviously the both of you have very different tastes in men. That's nothing bad, but it is reason enough for you to always be disappointed in her choice of men. No matter if they are good or bad men in the end.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina RdC View Post
Svenskdam has a beautiful close-up and high resolution photo of Princess Madeleine attending the wedding of Natalie Rosta and Dag Werner on August 20, 2011: http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...8/B95Q9813.jpg
A second one from the German tabloid "Bunte": Prinzessin Madeleine: Wiedersehen mit ihrem Ex-Verlobten - BUNTE
Nice photos, Lina. The blog-photo also shows pretty good what I meant with my comment a few days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006 View Post
I totally agree. She looks more natural now. And on these wedding pictures she looked really relaxed, happy (for her friend) and free (as in "free of past problems"). But is it just me or has anyone else also seen that her eyes seem to be different too? I don't know how to say it, but in some of the more recent pictures she looks like she has a slight ... squint? Gleam of silver? I'm not sure what's the right word for it but in Germany we would say "Silberblick".
Really, what is it with her eyes lately? Her right eye looks straight into the camera whereas her left one has a very, very slight diversion from the same direction. It "looks" a tiny bit more to the right (from her kind of view). Has this new or has it always been like this? Or am I just seeing things that aren't even true. Because lately I also notice again and again that she has the same chin than her sister. I never really saw that before. Is ist just the new haircolor that brings this all out or is there another reason which I just don't see?

Old 08-23-2011, 10:19 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts relating to Madeleine's hospital visit have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...g-day-971.html thread. Please continue that line of discussion there.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Madeleine in New York (seams that New York is her house now) around Upper West Side with her boyfriend..she looks lovely http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J8HQm-bD0i...s1600/222W.jpg
Old 10-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Nobility

World Childhood and Princess Madeleine honored in California
picture from May 17, 2011

she seem to work seriously wonder why rouyal court dont follow her activity
http://i51.tinypic.com/2w2k860.jpg
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
http://i52.tinypic.com/2dt0sav.jpg
Old 10-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hana View Post
World Childhood and Princess Madeleine honored in California
picture from May 17, 2011
she seem to work seriously wonder why rouyal court dont follow her activity
http://i51.tinypic.com/2w2k860.jpg
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
http://i52.tinypic.com/2dt0sav.jpg
Actually, the event was on May 6th. And these activities concerning the World Childhood Foundation are usually in it´s own thread.
Pacific_states - Nordstjernan World Childhood and Princess Madeleine honored in California
2011 Awards Luncheon - Legal Services for Children

The royal court follows her activities - those times she is working, not many times during the year...
You can see Madeleine´s agenda here:
H.K.H. Prinsessan Madeleine - Sveriges Kungahus
Madeleine´s activities from May until now
Prinsessan Madeleine besökte Legal Services for Children i San Francisco - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Prinsessan Madeleine besökte ett Detention Center med LSC i San Francisco - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Prinsessan Madeleine om sitt arbete med Childhood USA - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Prinsessan Madeleine invigde utställning - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Prinsessan Madeleine i Umeå med MinStoraDag - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 10-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Princess Madeleine in New York (seams that New York is her house now) around Upper West Side with her boyfriend..she looks lovely http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J8HQm-bD0i...s1600/222W.jpg
I posted the photos yesterday to this thread, there are more of them
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1323775

At Expressen Extra:
The criticism is growing increasingly against the Princess
The pressure is increasing on Princess Madeleine: "She should give up her appanage."
http://cdnstatic.expressen.se/polopo...rticleFull.jpg

A letter written on behalf of Madeleine to some fan of hers on May.
http://theprincesslettersproject.fil.../05/img020.jpg
Old 10-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Nobility

thank's for information
Are there any pictures of Princess Madeliene when she was at work in Brazil in a few days
Old 10-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hana View Post
thank's for information
Are there any pictures of Princess Madeliene when she was at work in Brazil in a few days
I found some, I put them to this thread:
The Swedish Royals and The World Childhood Foundation
Old 10-14-2011, 06:54 PM

hello,

can someone translated this artical to english please?

Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Madeleine i kapløb med eks-kæresten
Old 10-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Royal View Post
hello,

can someone translated this artical to english please?

Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Madeleine i kapløb med eks-kæresten
Congratulations on your first post, Prince Royal

Not much of substance. It's about Madeleine's former boyfriend, Jonas Bergström.
As you probably know he dated Madeleine's friend Stephanie of Klercker. After which Madeleine broke with Stephanie.
It has now emerged that Jonas Bergstöm and Stephanie has moved in together and that he may, possibly, who knows, propose to Stephanie soon.

And the usual "someone" from the circle of friends around Madeleine now speculate whether Madeleine will speed up her relationship with Chris O'Neil and and move in with him. And perhaps he will propose sooner rather than later. - So that Madeleine will beat Jonas Bergström and her former friend in getting engaged.

- Why on earth that should mean anything to Madeleine and Chris O'Neil's relationship is beyond me. Let alone why that should induce her to get engaged as soon as possible.
In short: This is just a gossip-filler.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Serene Highness

I just want to know since princess Madeline is part Brazilian did she practice her portuguese?