The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 06:31 AM
Courtier

Madeleine was lovely at this wedding! I prefer her with darker hair, than with blond hair. Jonas didn't take care of his appearance, I don't like this stubble beard look. I don't really like Chris too, I totally agree with Duke of Marmelade point of vue. Madeleine deserves a better man. I don't know him personnally, but he doesn't make a good impression.

Old 08-21-2011, 07:32 AM
Majesty

I can't believe how great she looks. Who would have thought that losing the spray tan, changing her hair colour and moving to the USA would have been so good for her. She looks lovely. Relaxed and totally unstressed.

Perhaps a change of country was just what she needed, but I have to admit, seeing her in a really pretty gown again was a treat.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I can't believe how great she looks. Who would have thought that losing the spray tan, changing her hair colour and moving to the USA would have been so good for her. She looks lovely. Relaxed and totally unstressed.

Perhaps a change of country was just what she needed, but I have to admit, seeing her in a really pretty gown again was a treat.
I totally agree. She looks more natural now. And on these wedding pictures she looked really relaxed, happy (for her friend) and free (as in "free of past problems"). But is it just me or has anyone else also seen that her eyes seem to be different too? I don't know how to say it, but in some of the more recent pictures she looks like she has a slight ... squint? Gleam of silver? I'm not sure what's the right word for it but in Germany we would say "Silberblick".

To Jonas and Chris:

Jonas doesn't look that different to me to be honest. He always had and always will have this slightly boyish look combined with a wannabe yuppie look. In my eyes he won't ever look real grown up. I still remember thinking "Is he old enough for something like this?" when he and Madeleine announced their wedding. But that's just how I see Jonas. Btw, his new girlfriend could have done better. It looks like she wore a curtain instead of a dress. At least Madeleine always knew how to dress most of the time.

Chris is a complete different story for me. I agree that I wouldn't recognize him when it's only him on a photo that has nothing to do with Madeleines life (like him buying a coffee to go in NY). But when he shows up somewhere where Madeleine is also present/expected I definitely do recognize him. And he doesn't look that sleazy to me. He looks like a successful man who worked for what he shows the world to me. And he looks like a man and not like a boy. That's definitely a plus. And if he's responible for how healthy and happy Madeleine looks recently I really grow to like him more. Also Emma seems to get perfectly along with him and that's a plus for him too. Emma always struck me as an intelligent, down to earth girl.

My point of all this rambling: I like Chris much more than I ever liked Jonas. And Madeleine looks better than she has in a very long time. With her glowing like that, Victorias baby news and Carl Philip moving in with Sofia it seems to be a perfect summer for the swedish royal kids.

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:00 AM
Courtier

^ You're right, there is something different with her eyes, something I have never noticed in the past, but I couldn't say what.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Nobility

Yes you are both right about Madeleine's eyes. Could it be new eye makeup that she has tried or something to do with the angle of the camera?
Old 08-21-2011, 11:06 AM
Courtier

No, I don't think so. It's not just at this wedding. I'm irritated for a while now that there is something odd with her eyes. It's been like that since she changed her haircolor. Maybe it was always there and the brown just highlights the oddness of her eyes more. Maybe this oddness is new. I don't know. But I'm always a little confused when I see close-up pictures of her lately.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Courtier

I think Madeleine's choice of men will always be her downfall. Another playboy!
Old 08-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Commoner

" Btw, his new girlfriend could have done better. It looks like she wore a curtain instead of a dress. At least Madeleine always knew how to dress most of the time."

That's so funny, I was thinking the same thing too when I saw her dress!

Yeah have to agree with everyone that Madeleine is looking really well and made a lovely bridesmaid for her friend
Old 08-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Isn't Jonas' girlfriend pregnant?
I read that he's supposedly expecting a child.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Courtier

Is she? I haven't heard that.

If she really is pregnant at least she has a good excuse for her curtain-dress. No-one can see anything regarding a belly. Although I don't know why anyone has to hide a baby belly. I would never do it but would be proudly showing it instead.

Old 08-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Nobility

i think that finally madeleine looks absolutely stunning with the new haircolor! that wedding must have been really akward!
Old 08-21-2011, 06:08 PM
Courtier

I would have loved to be a little mouse there so I could have earsdropped. Just think about it. Madeleine and Emma gossiping about little-boy-Jonas, his curtain-girlfriend and bikini-Sofia (even if I'm a Sofia supporter). But maybe they didn't talk about those points at all. All is possible. But it's an interesting theory.

And yes, wok kym. Madeleine looks stunning. My favourite picture of here is the one where she holds the train of the bride, smiling and looking slightly downwards which gave a perfect view to the flower in her hair. In that photo she looked perfect/cute enough for every man to fall in love with her.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5
Isn't Jonas' girlfriend pregnant?
I read that he's supposedly expecting a child.

No that was a co-worker of his that he got pregnant, that according to my friend who works at the same law firm, is at the age where this will prob be her only pregnancy...
Old 08-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dane View Post
No that was a co-worker of his that he got pregnant, that according to my friend who works at the same law firm, is at the age where this will prob be her only pregnancy...
Thanks a bunch for clearing that up
I knew I read something about a pregnancy. No wonder Jonas looks the way he does.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5

Thanks a bunch for clearing that up
I knew I read something about a pregnancy. No wonder Jonas looks the way he does.
No problem
Old 08-22-2011, 01:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Was that a rumour or has the media already reported that Jonas became a father (I must have missed that?)
Old 08-22-2011, 07:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade

Was that a rumour or has the media already reported that Jonas became a father (I must have missed that?)
I'm not sure if the woman had the baby yet, ill ask my friend, but it definitely isn't a rumour. It's well known between that circle of people in Stockholm...
Old 08-22-2011, 08:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I'm not sure if the woman had the baby yet, ill ask my friend, but it definitely isn't a rumour. It's well known between that circle of people in Stockholm...
OK, just to make sure I understand it right. Jonas is definitely going to be a father but the mother is not his current girlfriend but a co-worker? Or is it just a pregnant co-worker that's confirmed and Jonas just got caught in the middle of a rumor and isn't really the father? I'm a little confused here. Which way around is the true way?

Old 08-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006 View Post
OK, just to make sure I understand it right. Jonas is definitely going to be a father but the mother is not his current girlfriend but a co-worker? Or is it just a pregnant co-worker that's confirmed and Jonas just got caught in the middle of a rumor and isn't really the father? I'm a little confused here. Which way around is the true way?
The rumor started already in June last year, so if it was true the baby would be already here long time ago. I really doubt it's true...
Old 08-22-2011, 09:15 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006

The first part -- a co-worker, not his current girlfriend, is carrying his baby/carried his baby. It was only scandalous because the story came out right after his broken engagement from Madeleine but apparently it was a sort of "sperm donation" if you will (however, the natural kind...)

Closed Thread