The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

SDT tells that Madeleine and Chris are on a holiday, they have seen spending three days in St. Moritz, staying at the luxury hotel Palace. From there they continued to Italy, Milan, staying at Casta Diva Resort, located on Lake Como and known to house celebrities.
The photos of the story are old.
Madeleine och Chris på kärlekssemester | Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Madeleine von Schweden: Ein Luxusurlaub krönt ihre Liebe - BUNTE

Old 08-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Courtier

According to our local magazines Madeleine will visit Salzburg/Austria this weekend together with Chris and his mother because of the annual "Salzburger Festspiele" ("Salzburger festivities"). Apparently Chris' mother organizes every year the so-called "Amadeus weekend" which is a charity-meeting for the absolute high-society with music,etc. Maybe we'll get some pics .... .Schwedenhappen Madeleine kommt nach Salzburg - Royales Gerücht - Stars & Society - krone.at

Old 08-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine (and Chris?) have been staying in Casa Angelina in Costiera Amalfitana (Amalfi coast) and dined at the restaurant "Next 2" on 1st August.
La Principessa Madeleine di Svezia a cena a Positano ospite all´hotel Casa Angelina di Praiano

I hope that Madeleine won´t make her social debut with Chris in Salzburg. If she stays with Chris, I hope that the debut will happen at an event, where the rest of the royal family is also present.

Photos of Madeleine and Chris in Italy:
http://www.pressekatalog.de/Neue+Wel...atalogswitch=0
Old 08-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Sunbathing and swimming and boating. Princess Madeleine relaxes with Chris O'Neill in Austria. They are there in an opera weekend which Chris's mother arranges for European royal houses and high finance people.It is unclear if Madeleine and Chris participate in the official program.
Madde på kryss - med Chris - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Translation

Madeleine and Chris arriving to the dinner buffer at Stiftskeller St. Peter im Rahmen in Salzburg today.
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5...0807pd1041.jpg
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1...0807pd1040.jpg
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3...0807pd1046.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1...0807pd1048.jpg
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5...0807pd1050.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/757...0807pd1044.jpg
Old 08-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for all the pics Ladyfinn

Which event will the royal family attend?
Old 08-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Aristocracy

is that not a fairly signifigant thing the 2 of them out in public attending a event togeather like this ?
Old 08-08-2011, 01:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine and Chris at the Amadeus Weekend of the Salzburg Festival, organized by Eva O´Neill, Chris´ mother.
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/650/amadeus1.jpg
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7320/amadeus2.jpg
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/4838/amadeus3.jpg
Old 08-08-2011, 05:54 AM
Administrator

Here's a gallery from ppe:

Princess Madeleine at the concert of the Wiener Philharmoniker "Amadeus
Weekend" during the Salzburg Opera Festival.

** ppe gallery **

** Schwedens Königstochter bezaubert Salzburg **
Old 08-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prinsessan Madeleine på opera-party med Chris och hans mamma | Svensk Damtidning
What an earth is she doing with this fake fur from the '80s at her shoulders? And why must this Chris always have cigarrettes on his hands?
More photos:
http://www.salzburg24.at/prinzessin-...10808-09275560
Old 08-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The second link provides no pictures for me?
And the girl behind Madeleine in seems to be wearing a similar outfit, same fake fur, blue dress different type - certain dress code?

Am I right in thinking the man holding the umbrella is Chris?
Old 08-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
The second link provides no pictures for me?
Click to texts "Prinzessin Madeleine in Salzburg" and "Mehr Bilder von Prinzessin Madeleine".
Yes, the man with the umbrella is Chris.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

He looks umm different, ahh I found the pictures.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't like the whole fur getup.
It's not classy to have a cigarette in hand all the time...especially when you're at an event like that. Where does Madeleine find these men.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Aristocracy

I hate her current hair color... yick! and those photos aren't all that flattering either.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
I don't like the whole fur getup.
It's not classy to have a cigarette in hand all the time...especially when you're at an event like that. Where does Madeleine find these men.
Exactly my feelings as well. Somehow this man gives me the creeps...
Certainly no royal material, just as Sofia.
But that is my opinion.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Nobility

O'Neill's mother like Princess Madeleine.

Eve O'Neill, 70, who is the mother of 37-year-old buisnissman Chris O'Neill, who spent time with Princess Madeleine for about six months, feel very good about her son's choice of company. According to the newspaper Expressen is Eva O'Neill as saying that she thinks that "Madeleine is a wonderful person" '.

Mother Eve belongs to the international high society elite and is not entirely unfamiliar with meetings with royalty - she is rumored to have had an affair with Prince Charles a long time ago.

Madeleine has also presented Chris to the King and Queen. It was last spring when they were visiting in New York that they met at a dinner in midtown Manhattan. And Queen "Silvia loved Chris," said a source Expressen in its time.

Slideshow
Old 08-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

I still feel very sad that Madeleine decided to make her social debut with Chris abroad and without that her own family was there. Of course, I´m sure that mrs O´Neill is very thankful about the free advertising Madeleine brought to her Amadeus Weekend...
Old 08-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Serene Highness

LadyFinn, although I agree with you on her social debut, I can tell you that Salzburger Festspiele is THE place to be at the moment. It doesn't really need any advertising.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster View Post
LadyFinn, although I agree with you on her social debut, I can tell you that Salzburger Festspiele is THE place to be at the moment. It doesn't really need any advertising.
From what I´ve been looking at the photos during the years, the majority of the guests are elderly people. So getting a young princess there is a good thing which gets younger people interested at the Salzburg Festival (maybe just not the Amadeus Weekend). I´m sure that there are a lot of new people, like me, who had never heard about Salzburg Festival before now...

Closed Thread