Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 8: May 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't think the job at WCF is paid? People have to applaude her then for working hard there all year around and not even getting paid. Very generous of her.

I was not having ago at Madeleine for her unpaid position at the charity, yes I believe she is working hard. I was just pointing out that some people feel there is an issue, as I stated in my previous post, because she has never had any form of paid work and receives an appanage from the king. Though it is the king's business how he allocates his allowance he receives from the state.

Expressen: Madeleine meets Jonas for the first time after separation. "She refuses to forgive"
Expressen
It seems that there are photos at the paper version of Expressen.

Last edited:
Today Madeleine attented a wedding in Sweden with her boyfriend, chris. She was one of the maid of honour.
Jonas was there too with his girlfriend, Madeleine's ex friend.

Google Traduction

Madeleine, Chris, Jonas, Stephanie af Klercker and Emma Pernald were at the wedding of Natalie Rosta and Dag Werner.
Jonas forgot to shave, Stephanie looks odd. Chris doesn´t look good, but he never has and never will. What is with this man, he looks at least 10 years older than his alleged age, 37 years. Emma looks like she sees the funny part of these people meeting today.
I don´t like the dresses of the bride and bridesmaids.
More photos:
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2011/08/B95Q9473.jpg
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2011/08/B95Q9397-2.jpg
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2011/08/1Y0I8588.jpg
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2011/08/B95Q9631.jpg

Last edited:
Emma looks fried. Jonas looks like he just woke up. I bet the tension was so thick at that wedding you could it with a knife.

Is there a pic of Chris?

Chris is in the first photo of my last post.

Why is that every single time I see Chris he looks different? Every time, I can never recognise him. It's un real.

Madeleine is going down, down and further down.

Last edited:
Chris looks like the investment banker type living the life on the fast line: busy & important worklife (those guys who make the money are so important arent they?), lots of drink & smoke after work, not much sleep, flying back in forth between US & Europe therefore admired by his NY buddys because its so cool to date a Scandinavian Princess. I never liked Jonas but compared to sleazy Chris he was a real charmer.

Madeleine was lovely at this wedding! I prefer her with darker hair, than with blond hair. Jonas didn't take care of his appearance, I don't like this stubble beard look. I don't really like Chris too, I totally agree with Duke of Marmelade point of vue. Madeleine deserves a better man. I don't know him personnally, but he doesn't make a good impression.

I can't believe how great she looks. Who would have thought that losing the spray tan, changing her hair colour and moving to the USA would have been so good for her. She looks lovely. Relaxed and totally unstressed.

Perhaps a change of country was just what she needed, but I have to admit, seeing her in a really pretty gown again was a treat. :flowers:

I can't believe how great she looks. Who would have thought that losing the spray tan, changing her hair colour and moving to the USA would have been so good for her. She looks lovely. Relaxed and totally unstressed.

Perhaps a change of country was just what she needed, but I have to admit, seeing her in a really pretty gown again was a treat. :flowers:

I totally agree. She looks more natural now. And on these wedding pictures she looked really relaxed, happy (for her friend) and free (as in "free of past problems"). But is it just me or has anyone else also seen that her eyes seem to be different too? I don't know how to say it, but in some of the more recent pictures she looks like she has a slight ... squint? Gleam of silver? I'm not sure what's the right word for it but in Germany we would say "Silberblick".

To Jonas and Chris:

Jonas doesn't look that different to me to be honest. He always had and always will have this slightly boyish look combined with a wannabe yuppie look. In my eyes he won't ever look real grown up. I still remember thinking "Is he old enough for something like this?" when he and Madeleine announced their wedding. But that's just how I see Jonas. Btw, his new girlfriend could have done better. It looks like she wore a curtain instead of a dress. At least Madeleine always knew how to dress most of the time.

Chris is a complete different story for me. I agree that I wouldn't recognize him when it's only him on a photo that has nothing to do with Madeleines life (like him buying a coffee to go in NY). But when he shows up somewhere where Madeleine is also present/expected I definitely do recognize him. And he doesn't look that sleazy to me. He looks like a successful man who worked for what he shows the world to me. And he looks like a man and not like a boy. That's definitely a plus. And if he's responible for how healthy and happy Madeleine looks recently I really grow to like him more. Also Emma seems to get perfectly along with him and that's a plus for him too. Emma always struck me as an intelligent, down to earth girl.

My point of all this rambling: I like Chris much more than I ever liked Jonas. And Madeleine looks better than she has in a very long time. With her glowing like that, Victorias baby news and Carl Philip moving in with Sofia it seems to be a perfect summer for the swedish royal kids.

Yes you are both right about Madeleine's eyes. Could it be new eye makeup that she has tried or something to do with the angle of the camera?

No, I don't think so. It's not just at this wedding. I'm irritated for a while now that there is something odd with her eyes. It's been like that since she changed her haircolor. Maybe it was always there and the brown just highlights the oddness of her eyes more. Maybe this oddness is new. I don't know. But I'm always a little confused when I see close-up pictures of her lately.

I think Madeleine's choice of men will always be her downfall. Another playboy!

" Btw, his new girlfriend could have done better. It looks like she wore a curtain instead of a dress. At least Madeleine always knew how to dress most of the time."

That's so funny, I was thinking the same thing too when I saw her dress!:ROFLMAO:

Yeah have to agree with everyone that Madeleine is looking really well and made a lovely bridesmaid for her friend

Isn't Jonas' girlfriend pregnant?
I read that he's supposedly expecting a child.

Is she? I haven't heard that. :ermm:

If she really is pregnant at least she has a good excuse for her curtain-dress. No-one can see anything regarding a belly. Although I don't know why anyone has to hide a baby belly. I would never do it but would be proudly showing it instead.

Last edited:
i think that finally madeleine looks absolutely stunning with the new haircolor! that wedding must have been really akward!

I would have loved to be a little mouse there so I could have earsdropped. Just think about it. Madeleine and Emma gossiping about little-boy-Jonas, his curtain-girlfriend and bikini-Sofia (even if I'm a Sofia supporter). But maybe they didn't talk about those points at all. All is possible. But it's an interesting theory.

And yes, wok kym. Madeleine looks stunning. My favourite picture of here is the one where she holds the train of the bride, smiling and looking slightly downwards which gave a perfect view to the flower in her hair. In that photo she looked perfect/cute enough for every man to fall in love with her.

CrownPrincess5 said:
Isn't Jonas' girlfriend pregnant?
I read that he's supposedly expecting a child.

No that was a co-worker of his that he got pregnant, that according to my friend who works at the same law firm, is at the age where this will prob be her only pregnancy...

No that was a co-worker of his that he got pregnant, that according to my friend who works at the same law firm, is at the age where this will prob be her only pregnancy...

Thanks a bunch for clearing that up:flowers:
I knew I read something about a pregnancy. No wonder Jonas looks the way he does.

CrownPrincess5 said:
Thanks a bunch for clearing that up:flowers:
I knew I read something about a pregnancy. No wonder Jonas looks the way he does.

No problem :flowers:

Was that a rumour or has the media already reported that Jonas became a father (I must have missed that?)

Duke of Marmalade said:
Was that a rumour or has the media already reported that Jonas became a father (I must have missed that?)

I'm not sure if the woman had the baby yet, ill ask my friend, but it definitely isn't a rumour. It's well known between that circle of people in Stockholm...

I'm not sure if the woman had the baby yet, ill ask my friend, but it definitely isn't a rumour. It's well known between that circle of people in Stockholm...

OK, just to make sure I understand it right. Jonas is definitely going to be a father but the mother is not his current girlfriend but a co-worker? Or is it just a pregnant co-worker that's confirmed and Jonas just got caught in the middle of a rumor and isn't really the father? I'm a little confused here. Which way around is the true way? :ermm:

OK, just to make sure I understand it right. Jonas is definitely going to be a father but the mother is not his current girlfriend but a co-worker? Or is it just a pregnant co-worker that's confirmed and Jonas just got caught in the middle of a rumor and isn't really the father? I'm a little confused here. Which way around is the true way? :ermm:
The rumor started already in June last year, so if it was true the baby would be already here long time ago. I really doubt it's true...

KitKat2006 said:

The first part -- a co-worker, not his current girlfriend, is carrying his baby/carried his baby. It was only scandalous because the story came out right after his broken engagement from Madeleine but apparently it was a sort of "sperm donation" if you will (however, the natural kind...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom