The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 04:50 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

According to "Svenskdam" Madeleine is come back in Sweden

Prinsessan Madeleine hemma i Sverige igen! | Svensk Damtidning

Google Traduttore

Old 12-21-2010, 01:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Three hours before the official act yesterday Madeleine was at restaurant with her friends, a quick change:
Madeleines makeover | Sofis Mode | Aftonbladet

Photos of Madeleine on Monday:
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo

Photos of Madeleine at Christmas shopping in New York with her friend Sofi Fahrman
Madeleine shoppar med Sofi Fahrman i New York | Starlounge

Old 12-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Gentry

What does Louise Gottlieb do (her career) ?
Old 12-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Three hours before the official act yesterday Madeleine was at restaurant with her friends, a quick change:
Madeleines makeover | Sofis Mode | Aftonbladet

Photos of Madeleine on Monday:
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo

Photos of Madeleine at Christmas shopping in New York with her friend Sofi Fahrman
Madeleine shoppar med Sofi Fahrman i New York | Starlounge
I'm happy she's abroad and mending her wounds over the brea up. New York is a great place to be for the holidays.
Old 12-29-2010, 07:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Året då allt raserades | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Old 01-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Aristocracy

well to interupt the Madeleine and Chris O'Neill speculation... was reading that finally Germany's high court ruled on the case Thursday of Madeleine vs Germany's Klambt Media Group.
she was awarded 400,000 euros over their constant accusations of her being pregnant or in love in their magazines

here is the article i saw does anyone have any more info?

German lawyer claims record damages award for Swedish princess - Monsters and Critics
Old 01-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by doric44 View Post
well to interupt the Madeleine and Chris O'Neill speculation... was reading that finally Germany's high court ruled on the case Thursday of Madeleine vs Germany's Klambt Media Group.
she was awarded 400,000 euros over their constant accusations of her being pregnant or in love in their magazines

here is the article i saw does anyone have any more info?

German lawyer claims record damages award for Swedish princess - Monsters and Critics
The case was de facto already decided in 2009, while this now is the final pro forma ruling out of an appeal against it.
Princess Madeleine's lawyer back then (and now again) said that she is going to donate the sum to charity.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Serene Highness

I actually hadn't heard of this courtcase until now. It's good that she's donating the sum to charity.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:08 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Posts about Princess Madelaine of Sweden and Chris O'Neill have been moved to this thread.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I'm happy she's abroad and mending her wounds over the brea up. New York is a great place to be for the holidays.
Well in fact it isn't, in my opinion of course!!!Too mucht people, just a fashion place, it is "nice" to say I'am in New York, but you still have papazzaris there, you still have snow and lotsss of cold weather, you have lots of people in the streets , in the subway, at the stores, at satrbucks, everything is crowed!!! But it's New York, for me not the ideal place to live in fact only if you have a big interest there...I have been in New York for holiday season and 7 days in New York for me was enougth ...
Old 01-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Madeleine wins German libel award - The Local
Prinsessan Madeleine får miljoner i skadestånd - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate
Old 01-28-2011, 02:00 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

I'm glad the case is finally over and Madeleine won. Is it me, it appears that she has put on some weight? She looks great and is as beautiful as ever.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Madeleine has helped to design two pairs of jeans , which will be available from the beginning of February. She has developed the jeans along with an American clothing brand.
And for every pair sold is approximately 300 SEK to the Childhood Foundation.
Klä dig kungligt | Sofis Mode | Aftonbladet
Old 01-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Princess Madeleine has helped to design two pairs of jeans , which will be available from the beginning of February. She has developed the jeans along with an American clothing brand.
And for every pair sold is approximately 300 SEK to the Childhood Foundation.
Klä dig kungligt | Sofis Mode | Aftonbladet
I LOVE Genetic Denim, I have three pairs that are unbelievable!!!! I might have to check these out, just to see.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Serene Highness

It's good that the money is going to charity. Can someone let us know where we can purchase these jeans once they come out?
Old 01-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill were photographed arriving at his appartment Thursday night and leaving it Friday morning.
Since Madeleine was supposed to be on a World Childhood project trip to Florida on the given dates, either the royal calendar got it wrong (not for the first time...) or the source, tabloid 'Expressen', got the dates wrong (not for the first time...).
Video and pics from 'Expressen':

http://tv.expressen.se/nyheter/kungligt/1.2310687/har-lamnar-madde-nya-karlekens-hem

Saturday night, Princess Madeleine was supposed to attend the Red Cross Miami 2011 Ball, but it seems that no pics have surfaced yet...?
Old 01-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarlucy View Post
It's good that the money is going to charity. Can someone let us know where we can purchase these jeans once they come out?
Premium Denim Jeans | Genetic Denim Womens | Genetic Denim LLC Is the Genetic Website. It looks like they're due sometime in February. They'll be called "Mary" from what I can tell.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

If Princess Madeleine has found someone to spend time with then I think that's great. Hopefully, she finds someone that (don't know if this guy is the one), loves her and if loyal to her and only her.

Now on to the jean, they are nice but, I can't see spending $176 (based on the Everly) on a pair of jeans. They better make me look like Cindy Crawford!
Old 01-31-2011, 01:37 AM
Aristocracy

here is the article about Princess Madeline at the red cross ball

International Red Cross Ball balances tradition with fun for more than 400 at Mar-a-Lago

Old 01-31-2011, 04:57 AM
Nobility

what a beautiful dress thank's fot the pic

Closed Thread