The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Serene Highness

Hmmm, in this case, sorry Madeleine, it was the best thing your parents could do and some day in your life you may be happy about their "forcing".

It is NEVER a solution to marry in order to "save" the relationship. It WILL NOT become successful. Same is with having another child to save a partnership. This is the completely wrong approach to spend a lifetime with your partner.

Secondly, the Oslo One-Night-Stand may have been the "activator" for the split of the engagement. But afterwards we heard about more betrayals incl. a child, which he wanted to force a collegue to abort. Well, rumors of course (I was not there personally), but this is much more than just a "one time night affair and I will never do it again".

Bye Bine

Old 12-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Serene Highness

Is she really blaiming her father or is the press just quoting some mysterious "insiders"

Old 12-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Courtier

The later one, I belive.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Serene Highness

Me, too
Old 12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

According to "Svenskdam" Madeleine will return to Sweden on December 20:

Google Traduttore
Old 12-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Serene Highness

The monarchy was not to blame for Jonas and Princess Madeleine's breakup. It did not damage the monarchy. Pain and embarrassment to Princess Madeleine yes. Damage to the monarchy, very little if any.

If Princess Madeline had cheated on Jonas, yes there would be damage to her character, her reputation, and to the monarchy. People would say, How could she do this? What kind of a Princess is she to do something like this? It would never be forgotten. Any woman who strays whether she be a commoner, royal or just an average person would never be totally forgiven for cheating. Female royals are held to a much higher standard of personal behavior than their male counterparts. A Queen is held to an even higher standard of personal responsibility and behavior.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Aftonbladet Plus has a story about Madeleine nobbing the Nobel Prize:
Därför nobbar Madde festen | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
According to Aftonbladet the stories about the King´s secret life are the reason why Madeleine doesn´t take part at the Nobel Prize ceremony. There is much going on in Sweden with all that stuff about my father, said the princess.

SvenskDam has a photo of the cover of DI-magazine with Madeleine in it:
SvenskDam/Lottas kungliga modeblogg
Old 12-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Nobility

any one can post detail of the magasine article and picture
Old 12-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarlucy View Post
The monarchy was not to blame for Jonas and Princess Madeleine's breakup. It did not damage the monarchy. Pain and embarrassment to Princess Madeleine yes. Damage to the monarchy, very little if any.

If Princess Madeline had cheated on Jonas, yes there would be damage to her character, her reputation, and to the monarchy. People would say, How could she do this? What kind of a Princess is she to do something like this? It would never be forgotten. Any woman who strays whether she be a commoner, royal or just an average person would never be totally forgiven for cheating. Female royals are held to a much higher standard of personal behavior than their male counterparts. A Queen is held to an even higher standard of personal responsibility and behavior.
IF Madeleine had cheated on Jonas the Swedish population would have woundered what Jonas had done wrong since she didnt like him and the monarchy wouldnt have been affected at all
Old 12-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hana View Post
any one can post detail of the magasine article and picture
There is only a short article at the web:
Prinsessan Madeleine längtar inte hem - DiSe
Old 12-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Princess Madeleine was at lunch Lucia Chamber of Commerce in New York.

Google Traduttore
Old 12-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

When she could have been at the Nobel Prize Ceremony, in her own country......
Old 12-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86
Princess Madeleine was at lunch Lucia Chamber of Commerce in New York.

Google Traduttore
Would have like to see the entire outfit- she looks good
Old 12-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
There is only a short article at the web:
Prinsessan Madeleine längtar inte hem - DiSe
Looks like Madeleine had an interesting subway ride in NYC
It's nice to see that she's doing well.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine was walking at Madison Avenue, when the other members of the royal family were at the Nobel Prize ceremony.
Samtidigt: Madde på promenad i New York | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Old 12-11-2010, 01:52 PM

I love her
Old 12-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
Hmmm, in this case, sorry Madeleine, it was the best thing your parents could do and some day in your life you may be happy about their "forcing".

It is NEVER a solution to marry in order to "save" the relationship. It WILL NOT become successful. Same is with having another child to save a partnership. This is the completely wrong approach to spend a lifetime with your partner.

Bye Bine
Absolutely agree. I also tried to put relationship together again and again and it was nonsense.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:45 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Not sure where to post it, but Marcus Schenkenberg, a male model from the 90-ties ánd ex-partner of Pamela Anderson reveals to RTL that he and Madelaine often go out together in New York :

Madeleine von Schweden: Heiße Nächte mit Marcus Schenkenberg - BUNTE

Old 12-16-2010, 08:55 AM

I don't think, surely he wants promotion :s
Old 12-16-2010, 10:41 AM
Aristocracy

thats funny i needed a good laugh to start my day and that Schenkenberg story was it .....uh my sides hurt

Closed Thread