Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 7: February 2008 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeleine escaped the photographers when she arrived to Newark Airport, it seems that no one had a photo of her. Lots of photographers were waiting: Expressen, Aftonbladet and Dagbladet and VG from Norway had sent three teams for not to miss Madeleine. They had even bought tickets to get in to the terminal. There were also photographers from AP, Splash and Sipa. I´m sure that will be a mess in front of the Childhood Foundation on Monday.
Many passengers had heard rumors that the Princess was on board, although not seen her. Madsen family from Sundsvall told TT that they were sitting right behind her in business class, and she came on board last of all.
Prinsessan gäckade journalister - DN.se

At least one photo of Madeleine arriving to New York:
Aftonbladet, credit to Verdens Gang/ANDERS GIÆVER

Last edited:
It's a birkin. Yes, they are pretty expensive and very exclusive.

Is she natural blonde? does not look so good on her...

As a child she was blond, but being blond as a kid doesn't mean they will be that same shade of blond (if still blond at all) later in life, as it changes as they reach adulthood. I would put my money on her having some outside help with color.

Wow, I wanna know how she managed to look so amazing getting off that plane. That is a long flight and I don't even look that good going from coast to coast

I don't know. I'm a huge hockey fan (though not of the Rangers) and nothing that I've read has corroborated that.

Any new information about Madeleine in New York?

Oh I know how it got started, they just couldn't wait to connect her to someone, anyone, and must have saw an old photo of them and decide they would work. :nonono: I wonder if this will make them move onto a new target.

I think Madeleine will stay single for a while and in my opnion that is the most sensible thing she can do, rushing into another relationship would not be wise.

Some of the press has been speculating about Madeleine and the hockey player Henrik Lundqvist. According to SvenskDam, Henrik has been together with his girlfriend Therese Andersson for seven-eight years. They live together with their dog at a beautiful apartment in one of Manhattan's most expensive skyscrapers.
Romansryktena med hockeykungen har tagit ny fart | Svensk Damtidning

Thanks for further info - is the pic of Madeleine in New York (Taxi) an old pic from last year?

I could be mistaken, but I thought I saw that pic when she was in New York with Jonas a few years ago. The pic may be in one of the older threads. I remember he went in the car first and then Madeleine followed.

It is, 2005 I believe. It think they are just using it because they dont' have any other current picture of her in the US, or New York for that matter.

I could be mistaken, but I thought I saw that pic when she was in New York with Jonas a few years ago. The pic may be in one of the older threads. I remember he went in the car first and then Madeleine followed.

The photo of Madeleine was taken in 2006 while her and Jonas lived together in New York.

Now, Royalcourt (calendar) canceled the events of Priincess Madeleine in Seattle - this celebration and visit will be taken by crown princess Victoria!

If it's true perhaps she is not coping too well after the break up and being on her own.

Some of the press has been speculating about Madeleine and the hockey player Henrik Lundqvist. According to SvenskDam, Henrik has been together with his girlfriend Therese Andersson for seven-eight years. They live together with their dog at a beautiful apartment in one of Manhattan's most expensive skyscrapers.
Romansryktena med hockeykungen har tagit ny fart | Svensk Damtidning

I knew the tabloids just put them together just to make news, but my god I would have thought they would have at least bothered to get if he was even single first! She breaks up with a cheater, and the papers make her a fictional 'other women', nice. :ROFLMAO:

I knew the tabloids just put them together just to make news, but my god I would have thought they would have at least bothered to get if he was even single first! She breaks up with a cheater, and the papers make her a fictional 'other women', nice. :ROFLMAO:

Tabloid reporters aren't renowned for their stunning intellect and researching prowess.

Sweden's Princess Madeleine: Too heartbroken to attend Seattle event? -SeattlePI
Newly-single Princess Madeleine cancels appearances as sister Victoria steps in - hellomagazine.com

Madeleine´s calender has been cleaned up until Victoria´s and Daniel´s banns on May 30. According to the informationschef of the court, Nina Eldh, Madeleine needs peace and quiet. She doesn´t feel good.
Prinsessan Madeleine mår inte bra efter brytningen med Jonas Bergström, ställer in offentliga framträdanden i Seattle, USA | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

Daniel Nyhlen asks, how sad is Madeleine really? She is said to be devastated, so sad that the court cancelled her duties. But according to eyewitnesses, it seems Madeleine is no way as cracked as alleged in newspapers. She is often shopping in New York and visits the best restaurants. On Tuesday, she was at Balthazar restaurant with Lovisa de Geer and Sofi Fahrman. Nyhlen wonders that it seems strange that the princess cancelled her official act in Seattle, where Victoria is now forced to go, when she sits at the same time with her friends in NYC's luxury restaurants.
Hur ledsen är prinsessan Madeleine – egentligen? | Daniel Nyhléns kungliga blogg - Svensk Damtidning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom