Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 7: February 2008 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Madeline of Sweden and guest attend the New York Inaugural Royal Gala
presented by the Mentor Foundation at the Waldorf Astoria on November 20, 2008
in New York City.

-----> Pic

Is the woman besides Madeleine her friend? I do not know her forename, but her surname is Krueger, I think. The woman really looks like her, if I remember correctly.

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;856657 said:
Is the woman besides Madeleine her friend? I do not know her forename, but her surname is Krueger, I think. The woman really looks like her, if I remember correctly.

Her name is Louise Gottlieb, her nickname is "Lussan" and yes she is Madeleine´s best friend (had studied with her in London, had started the same studies as her in Sthlm, I think she also was with her in NYC, and was with her on many holidays like e.g. the latest one to Mauritius...)
With all understanding, of course I can see one wanna have a familiar person (who is not mummy ;)) with oneself at such a trip, but how should we see such things as work?
Besides...I´d have stayed friends with Madeleine after school also...of course...but that someone, who isn´t a princess (and as I recall it even not super-rich) is going the same path as the princess is quite annoying or better said I wonder about the character of the friendship...I can already picture "Lussan" as Madeleine´s LIW...and of course both woman would get pregnant at the same time ;)

lena, what does LIW mean? lady in waiting?

lena, what does LIW mean? lady in waiting?

100 points of 100! :)
While I hope, "Lussan" wouldn´t do the job, I´d hope, she would get one sooner than later and would work on a regular base for the crown.

Madeline looks wonderful in this photo. I personally am glad to see that she is not stick-thin. She looks healthy and normal, which is exactly how a young woman should look-not abnormally thin like so many others in the spotlight.

I think Madeline looks beautiful. She resembles her father more than her mother.

I think Madeline looks beautiful. She resembles her father more than her mother.
That's right as sgl wrote she looks normal and helthy!
But for todays zero size world she looks too fat.

Yes one child for the mother one for the father and one for both parents.:D

Madelaine looks great! I love that color on her. I wish she would cut back on the tanning though.

Thanks iceflower for the photos.

It's good to see Madeleine but it wasn't the best choice of the dress I think.
I even don't mind her weight. She looks really nice even with few extra pounds.
The colour is simply for her but not the style of this dress. She looks bigger than normal.
Do you remeber her last gala dresses?

Yes, she´s gained some weight:eek:

Her dress has a nice deep colour, but somehow the proportions of the dress are not the most becoming. Perhaps the dress is either too wide on shoulders or it is too short.

I agree that Princess Madeleine looks very lovely here.
The dress has a great midnight blue color for her, it's not 'extra' fashionable which would have made her look like trying too hard for a fashion-related event, and her figure is nothing less than appealing. She hasn't gained weight as she's been well-rounded without being overweight at all for years now, and she looks very comfortable in her own skin.
The greatest thing here is that on every pic, she just radiates confidence and warmth while being very poised and not too informal either. A nice appearance, and my guess is that now after she has also established her own branch 'Younger Generation' within her mother's 'World Childhood Foundation', we will see her at work in public a lot this year.

She looks lovely,but her dress is to big on top,it should have been narrower at the shoulders,and a little tighter fitting.

This kind of dress ussually are for very thin persons, first because of the tight large belt around her waist and then because of the width of the dress. Also I think dark blue and back doesn't combine:rolleyes:

Although I don't love the dress,she does look very pretty and has a nice air of confidence.

Pics 3.1.2009

Princess Madeleine and dog Zorro spotted during a powerwalk in
the Djurgarden Park in Stockholm, Sweden, February 3, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Madeleine was seen with a cigarette in her hand last weekend at a luxusparty for women. She had Emma Pernald and Lussan Gottlieb with her.
Aftonbladet/Är du rökt, Madde?
Aftonbladet reminds that Madeleine isn´t the only one at the royal family, who smokes. The King is smoking and Madde´s boy friend Jonas Bergström has been seen many times with a cigarette in his hand. Even Carl Philip smokes sometimes.

So she smokes sometimes too. Kind of family tradition...
After all better smoking than something much worst.

Thanks for pictures iceflower. She looks beautiful, like her outfit.

Cant belive she smokes ! pretty though

:nonono:I don't mean to obsess, but I'm soooo disappointed that Madde smokes. Even occasionally. I know there must be incredible stress in her life that I could never fathom, even as a mother of two, but chew GUM, Madde!!!! There is too much that is bad about smoking to make it ok.:nonono:

:nonono:I don't mean to obsess, but I'm soooo disappointed that Madde smokes. Even occasionally. I know there must be incredible stress in her life that I could never fathom, even as a mother of two, but chew GUM, Madde!!!! There is too much that is bad about smoking to make it ok.:nonono:

Add to the smoking her habit of over tanning and she is going to age terribly. Too bad, she's so pretty.

She smokes? I can't believe that she can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom