Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 7: February 2008 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people criticising her for the rumored charity dinner? It's supposed to happen after Victoria's wedding.
What is the problem?

On a very shallow note, Madeleine may have the prettiest face, but Victoria definitely has the better body...

On a very shallow note, Madeleine may have the prettiest face, but Victoria definitely has the better body...

I don't see the problem with Madeleine's body. They both have nice figures. It's just that Victoria is little curvier. I think they're both pretty in their own ways.

Why are people criticising her for the rumored charity dinner? It's supposed to happen after Victoria's wedding.
What is the problem?

Because it does seem a little odd, she does already know, she will feel good enough for this, while she can e.g. not attend the National Day.
It does seem as if she would prefer fancy Hugh Grant and exclusive designer wear over the national costume and singing children.

Didn't she at one point live (or at least an extended stay) in London but left because she felt the media was too intrusive? Part of the reason she canceled her events during her abroad trip in the U.S., and we can presume that the same can be applied to her canceling for the next few weeks was she wanted to stay away from the media. So her solution is to attended a dinner party with celebrities in a city with a much more intensive paparazzi, after weeks of not being able to do anything? If she is unable to attend any wedding events, how does she know she will be up to anything after the wedding? :ermm:

What is the problem?

One thing I'm saying is if it is for her charity or one of her charities, why not have it in Sweden?
I'm not annoyed at the fact that she's having it. But if she can plan celeb dinners, she can attend her sisters pre-wedding events.

Exactly. These celeb dinners will have even more press. Somethings not right.

At those celebrity dinners Madeleine will, however, be the host around whom everything will revolve. :whistling:

Madeleine is a text book example of someone who only wants publicity on demand and on her terms.:rolleyes:

One thing I'm saying is if it is for her charity or one of her charities, why not have it in Sweden?
I'm not annoyed at the fact that she's having it. But if she can plan celeb dinners, she can attend her sisters pre-wedding events.
A case of much ado about nothing, regarding the dinner: Queen Silvia's 'World Childhood Foundation', for which Madeleine is working, is an international charity.
Ever since it was founded in 1999, it has held its dinners in London, New York, Brazil, etc. - and as mentioned before, people tend to overlook that it will take place after the wedding.
The fact that Princess Madeleine will act as a host and thus continue with her engagements cannot be considered a problem, really - but her decision to skip all the pre-wedding receptions and the Swedish National day is definitely a problem and a bad move on her part.

This thread has reached 20 pages. It is time to close it, and open a new one. Thanks to everybody who participated here and we hope to see you in the 8th thread dedicated to the current events of princess Madelaine of Sweden, which you can find here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom