Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 6: January 2007 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaa, i see. Thank you Yennie.
God i would love to visit Sweden once :(

Passers-by were startled when Swedish Princess Madeleine came walking down the street with a shopping bag in a posh part of Stockholm, Tuesday 10 July, 2007, dressed in what looked like a maternity dress. But the explanation seems to be more prosaic, next stop for the Princess was "the Diet Shop", catering for clients wishing a quick and lasting weight reduction

ANP Beeldbank

Last edited by a moderator:
I think her outfit is cute. And she does not need to go on a diet!

^^I agree, she looks healthy to me. Maybe she went in the store to get away from the paparazzi?

Thank you for posting. She looks gorgous as always:flowers:

Princess Madeleine in my opinion does not look underweight nor overweight, she looks very healthy and toned. Normally she gets criticised for only shopping/hanging out in the trendiest of places then when she carries a shopping bag like any other normal person the press criticise her for that, leave her alone and give her a break you mean spirited press!

How stupid that Princess Madeleine is pregnant....

How stupid that Princess Madeleine is pregnant....

So far it seems to just be something that's come from her looking "pregnant" in one picture, if I can tell correctly. We've had several royals being "pregnant" like that before, without a child appearing. I can't find anything in the serious Swedish newspapers, except for the blog on Aftonbladet Prinsessbloggen - Prinsessan Madeleine gravid - where the sources say that she isn't.

Should she be pregnant without being married, it would be interesting to see how the Swedish court will handle it. :rolleyes:

Thank you for posting them! I think Madeleine and Victoria both got a bodyguard by their side in the last pic, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Jonas with Princess Madeleine at Solliden?

Sorry for asking, but who is Lussan? A friend?

Thank you for posting them! I think Madeleine and Victoria both got a bodyguard by their side in the last pic, right?
The guy next to Madeleine is Lussans boyfriend Gustav Thott. He is also in this photo ANP Beeldbank

Is Jonas with Princess Madeleine at Solliden?
Yes he is. He was seen boating with the royal family earlier this week

Sorry for asking, but who is Lussan? A friend?
Yes. Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb is princess Madeleines best friend

Last edited:
4uv4dar.jpg

photo of the article from Allers via Jenny Alexanderssons blog

Princess Madeleine gave an interview to the swedish magazine Allers. The interview was made earlier this summer and the princess told them about her work with Childhood and some personal things like that she isnt very interested in cooking and that she feels trapped at Solliden because of the paparazzis and the attention she gets. Solliden is no longer the privat summer paradise it used to be.

Jenny at Svensk damtidning wrote about it in her blog

Can you please post the full version of the interview?

The interview was a great read and I enjoyed becoming acquainted with Madeleine's personal life. She says she often feels in the public eye and enjoys Swedish people's way of being discreet and that she likes being artistic in time and possibly horse riding. She also says she enjoys to read and watch the occasional television. Read it. I recommend it. It's worth every moment.

I think that Princess Madeleine is a good example of how a real princess must be. She is very agreeable and discrete. Very artistic too. Good for her. :flowers:

Vanesa.

I enjoyed the interview but its funny that the sisters missed eachother by 10 minutes.

It was interesting to read an interview in english by the Princess.

At anp-photo.com are new pics of madeleine with jonas at the wedding of charlotte könig

She looks stunning :flowers:and so happy. And the bride was gorgeous!!:D

Princess Madeleine looked so beautiful at the wedding, I loved the color of her dress.

She does look pretty, as does the bride. Who is the bride anyway?

Also, looking at the pictures, I noticed how blonde Madde's hair is now. I'm sure she dyes it, but do you think her hair is naturally blonde or did she grow out of that?

In one of the pictures of Madde, she looks just like Victoria!

Princess Madeleine looked stunning at the wedding as did the bride, Jonas looked handsome.

I just happened upon this report about Madeleine having an admirer that has left threatening messages for staff at a boutique that she frequents. It's all in the caption on the pics. Sicko's all around!

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom