Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 6: January 2007 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the most current, but i'm getting tired so I don't feel like creating another video thing. I have one up for Victoria. I went to youtube and its like gold. If you have any others please post away because most links don't work at svt
YouTube - Queen and Princess of Sweden in Ukraine

Its when Princess Madeleine and the Queen went to the Ukraine, they are speaking in Russian/Ukraine (shoot me, I can't tell the difference). There are a ton of nice shots, and I always thought the Princess was beautiful but this proves she's gorgeous and not photogenic.

Last edited:
Such a funny story. ukrainian language is really different so I do not understand it. i just can hear some familiar words. it is said that Madeleine is a slender blonde who likes to spend time shopping:lol:

I have nothing much to add other than to say that I find Princess Madeleine to be the prettiest Princess I've ever seen. It's a joy to look at her pictures I collect through this forum. She truly is a beauty. I don't post in the forum due to shyness but I've made it a resolution to post here from time to time. I keep visiting often and read avidly on the many Royals so just to let you know, I'm a fan. It does take some nerve to write here for me, although I've found many members to be smart, profound, interesting, and inspiring. I just wanted to share this here. Please excuse me if I may seem out of context. To me I'm not trying to be. Just trying to shake my nerves as a first time poster. Thanks for reading. Good tidings Swedish Princess and Bernadotte family.

Last edited:
Corona de Rey you are welcome with the posts here!!! it was nice to read your opinion! go on!!! :flowers:

does anyone know if Madeleine is still taking classes at Stockholm university??

what subject was she studying at Stockholm University? I don't recall ever reading about what she was studying in Sweden.

the last thing i heard was that she was getting her masters in organization and leadership. someone correct me if im wrong.

The official blurb from the royal court, has her working at the Childhood foundation.

Norwegian trash magazine SeHer speculates that Madeleine has taken silicon implants.
Madeleine har implantat
It looks that the swedish royal Family must sue also Norwegian magazines, not only german. There kind of stories are so stupid.

Norwegian trash magazine SeHer speculates that Madeleine has taken silicon implants.
Madeleine har implantat
It looks that the swedish royal Family must sue also Norwegian magazines, not only german. There kind of stories are so stupid.
The Norwegian Gosspi magazines have a crush on Madeleine. They love to write about her; no matter about what. ;)

The thread reached 10 pages. Time to close it. The new Thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom