The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Aristocracy

perhaps is this a new article
http://www.gp.se/gp/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=119&a=315869

with a new photo of princess MAdeleine and Queen Silvia

Old 01-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Aristocracy

I do not speak swedish, could someone please briefly explain what this article is talking about. Thanks!!

Old 01-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspate
I do not speak swedish, could someone please briefly explain what this article is talking about. Thanks!!
I think its been posted and translated in the "Family-thread"
Old 01-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelD
She looks great! And let's hope she's finally over the whole extreme tanning (orange look!) thing.
Very true. Princess Madeleine is very beautiful, nice to see her looking normal....and not like a WAG ( footballer's wive) or hollywood actress who has been fake tanning way too much!
Old 01-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

This spring princess Madeleine will continue her studies with the course "Childrens rights in society" at Socialhögskolan in Stockholm aswell as working at Childhood headquarters in Stockholm.

So basiclly the same as the fall. Wonder if we will see her doing more travels like the one to Ukraine?
Old 01-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Serene Highness

I heard and listen in the interview that Princess Madeleine was in St. Petersburg last year!

When was the travel for Childhood Foundation?
Old 01-14-2007, 03:40 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 13.01.2007

Princess Madeleine walking her dog Zorro in a Stockholm Park, Saturday 13 January 2007, in the company of her best friend Louise Gottlieb and another girl:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Old 01-14-2007, 05:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

t4p them Iceflower!
Its been a while since we last saw them together... I havent seen Lussan in ages... looks like a very nice day to be out walking, unlike today when we have hurricane winds in Sweden
Old 01-14-2007, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
t4p them Iceflower!
Its been a while since we last saw them together... I havent seen Lussan in ages...
Yes, I´ve already started to wonder, if they are on bad terms...or if their friendship simply stopped due to different developments. Before Lussan and Madeleine have done all things together, but I guess working for childhood and trying to get her master is only Madeleines thing...
BTW what is Madeleine wearing? Jogging pants, skiings pants, ordinary daytime city wear (?)

Quote:
looks like a very nice day to be out walking, unlike today when we have hurricane winds in Sweden
I hope you don´t get blown away
Old 01-15-2007, 06:42 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
BTW what is Madeleine wearing? Jogging pants, skiings pants, ordinary daytime city wear (?)
I think, she wore that way either for conspiracy to mingle with the crowd or it would be necessary that the government increases the financial maintenance of royal family.
And to update a wardrobe it is necessary from sneakers. But maybe everyone goes in Sweden like she?
By the way, it seems to me a poor doggy absolutely froze during long walking phone talking.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Serene Highness

Now that we've reached ten pages, it is time for a new thread on Princess Madeleine. Here is a link to the new thread http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2-a-11831.html