Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 5: January 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great! And let's hope she's finally over the whole extreme tanning (orange look!) thing.:flowers:

Yes both photos are from the same event... I think they might be taken in the Bernadotte libary at Stockholm palace.

She talked about her academic paper about Solliden and that she has "discovered" what a fantastic woman Queen Victoria was. And that she now sees Solliden in a whole new light.

Madeleine also talked about how she was deeply touched by a meeting with two girls that had been been used in traffiking, they both were at the same age as Madeleine

Thanks Yennie

Thank you for the article information Yennie.

Trafficking is when people - in the vast majority of cases women and children are sold into slavery and taken to different countries illegally. Trafficking of this kind can also refer to women and female children who are sold as sex slaves.

Princess Madeleine dealt with this sensitive subject very carefully. She did an excellent job so well done to her and I am glad she got some positive press out of her effort.

I read at a internet forum that princess Madeleine are in Verbier... if thats true, lets hope some paparazzis spots her so that we will get some photos of her :)

According to Johnny´s blog Madeleine has been in Stockholm at New Year. But who knows maybe she was in Verbier in between Christmas and New Year.
Carl Philip and Emma should have spent New year in Karlstad.
http://blogg.expressen.se/kandis/

I can’t find anywhere. Maybe anybody knows about Madeleine. Does she smoke? :ermm:

No Princess Madeleine does not smoke. I heard once that she tried one or two during her teenage years but I don't know if that is true.

Madeleine will conntinu to stadi and work for her mothers organisation. this spring
wonder how many credits shs got now?

Josefine said:
Madeleine will conntinu to stadi and work for her mothers organisation. this spring
wonder how many credits shs got now?
do you know which subject she will study this term Josefine?

I do not speak swedish, could someone please briefly explain what this article is talking about. Thanks!!

jspate said:
I do not speak swedish, could someone please briefly explain what this article is talking about. Thanks!!
I think its been posted and translated in the "Family-thread"

RachelD said:
She looks great! And let's hope she's finally over the whole extreme tanning (orange look!) thing.:flowers:

Very true. Princess Madeleine is very beautiful, nice to see her looking normal....and not like a WAG ( footballer's wive) or hollywood actress who has been fake tanning way too much!

This spring princess Madeleine will continue her studies with the course "Childrens rights in society" at Socialhögskolan in Stockholm aswell as working at Childhood headquarters in Stockholm.

So basiclly the same as the fall. Wonder if we will see her doing more travels like the one to Ukraine?

I heard and listen in the interview that Princess Madeleine was in St. Petersburg last year!

When was the travel for Childhood Foundation?

Pics 13.01.2007

Princess Madeleine walking her dog Zorro in a Stockholm Park, Saturday 13 January 2007, in the company of her best friend Louise Gottlieb and another girl:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

t4p them Iceflower!
Its been a while since we last saw them together... I havent seen Lussan in ages... looks like a very nice day to be out walking, unlike today when we have hurricane winds in Sweden

Yennie said:
t4p them Iceflower!
Its been a while since we last saw them together... I havent seen Lussan in ages...
Yes, I´ve already started to wonder, if they are on bad terms...or if their friendship simply stopped due to different developments. Before Lussan and Madeleine have done all things together, but I guess working for childhood and trying to get her master is only Madeleines thing...
BTW what is Madeleine wearing? Jogging pants, skiings pants, ordinary daytime city wear (?)

looks like a very nice day to be out walking, unlike today when we have hurricane winds in Sweden
I hope you don´t get blown away ;)

Lena said:
BTW what is Madeleine wearing? Jogging pants, skiings pants, ordinary daytime city wear (?)

I think, she wore that way either for conspiracy to mingle with the crowd or it would be necessary that the government increases the financial maintenance of royal family.
And to update a wardrobe it is necessary from sneakers. But maybe everyone goes in Sweden like she?
By the way, it seems to me a poor doggy absolutely froze during long walking phone talking.
:ROFLMAO: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom