The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

The magazine "Studentlife" who is sent out to all students at the universities in Sweden (= Madeleine aswell :) )has a article about her in the latest edition

They writes that the history faculty at Stockholm will get a royal student this fall (as we already knew)
Madeleine will read books about her relatives when she takes the A-course in modern history.

Old 10-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Nobility

HELLO! magazine finaly made a profile on Princess Madeleine. (if anyone is interested :) )
http://www.hellomagazine.com/profile...cessmadeleine/

Old 10-05-2005, 04:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

In Britain the royal family is upset because of Victoria Beckhams jeans brand "Rock and Republic". They dont like that the royal crown is beeing used on the back of the jeans...

and guess who wears one of the pairs: yes, princess Madeleine :) Yesterday she was seen around Stockholm wearing those jeans. After a long day at the university she headed for the city and was seen shopping, having lunch and getting a haircut.
She has bought hers n a shop in Stockholm for 2000 sek
ACJ says to Expressen:
- Its a pity if the queen is upset, but its a question of trademark that they have to make an agreement about home in Britain.
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=447007
Attached Images

Old 10-05-2005, 04:55 AM
Heir Apparent

How shocking! :p
IMO it´s a little bit tacky of Madeleine to wear these jeans as princess. But hey, I wouldn´t mind to get one too

To the picture of the jeans: I´ve always thought Madeleine is blond (??)
Old 10-05-2005, 06:45 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
From Face to FaceThey have maaaany but Ill just attach 10, seems we just got Victoria out of Beige and then her sister jumped right in to the one beige outfit after the other.
Haha.. I have the same coat as Madeleine has in these pictures..

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=196938
Old 10-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
How shocking! :p
IMO it´s a little bit tacky of Madeleine to wear these jeans as princess. But hey, I wouldn´t mind to get one too

To the picture of the jeans: I´ve always thought Madeleine is blond (??)
she is blonde. But its a bad photo so it doesnt seems so. I think it might be her jacket and not her hair that is that dark..
Old 10-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Another picture of Princess Madeleine out shopping, with the security guards from SÄPO just behind her. I guess this was taken at the same time as the ones Yennie posted here. The picture is also from Expressen.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Nobility

jeans

Some how I don't believe the british royals are upset over the jeans. It isn't like they own the patent to crowns.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by seto
Some how I don't believe the british royals are upset over the jeans. It isn't like they own the patent to crowns.
I think it more likely that it is the courtiers that are upset over the jeans
Old 10-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

some gossip from www.stureplan.se

Köket, September 24
On to the important things. All of us who were at Köket and the VIP room Suite were very happy. Because who was sitting at one of the tables if not princess Madeleine herself. Its been a while, Madeleine hasnt been clubbing in Stockholm in years (yennies note: what for years?!)
Daniel Nyhlen got immediately hold of it and lurked around the princess´table and watched her every move.
Madeleine were having champagne with her boyfriend Jonas Bergström and their friends, among others Dag Werner and Natalie Rosta. Madeleine appeared to have a lot of fun.
Suddenly she walked away with Kristoffer Ahlbom and Niclas Rahm, who wanted to introduce her to Emma Andersson. Or, maybe they wanted to introduce Emma Anderson to the princess, yes thats more likely.
The otherwise so talkative Emma Andersson became silent at once and remained so for three whole minutes, a for Emma Andersson very long time. It was almost like if she had swallowed her tongue (is there a enlglish saying for that?!)
Other than that, everything was pretty much the same.
Old 10-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
some gossip from www.stureplan.se

Så till väsentligheterna. Alla vi som var på Köket och vip-rummet Suite i lördags var särledes glada. I ett av båsen satt nämligen prinsessan Madeleine, tänka sig. Det var inte igår, Madeleine har inte gått på nattklubb i Stockholm på flera år.
Daniel Nyhlén fick genast en hinna över ögonen som vi annars bara ser på Aktuellt-arkivbilder från 1997 när galna kosjukan härjade som värst. Nyllet gjorde oroliga åttor runt prinsessan och bevakade nervöst varje rörelse hon tog. Madeleine satt med pojkvännen Jonas Bergström tillsammans med bland andra Dag Werner och Natalie Rosta och drack champagne. Madeleine såg ut att ha det mycket roligt. Plötsligt trippade hon bort tillsammans med Kristoffer Ahlbom och Niclas Rahm, som ville introducera henne för Emma Andersson. Eller kanske ville de introducera Emma Andersson för henne, ja, det lät bättre. Den annars så ljuvligt snacksaliga Emma tystnade genast och höll snattran i tre minuter, en för Emma Andersson så lång tid att vi till slut trodde att hon svalt tungan. Eller att hon sålt den. Att hon sålt tungan och tappat pengarna, som man ju säger. I övrigt var mycket sig ganska likt
"Nice" of Stureplan, that they lie so much for the Royal family...and are always discreet. No one can tell me, that Madeleine wasn´t in a night club for several years. Even to say, she was last time in 2004 would be too far away from reality. It seems Stureplan is in contact with the Royals (and ETW?). It happened e.g. that they deleted informations about Royals hanging out on parties or weddings after a short while.
What an honour to meet Emma Andersson :p
Old 10-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
"Nice" of Stureplan, that the lie so much for the Royal family...and are always discreet. No one can tell me, that Madeleine wasn´t in a night club for several years. Even to say, she was last time in 2004 would be too far away from reality. It seems Stureplan is in contact with the Royals (and ETW?). It happened e.g. that they deleted informations about Royals hanging out on parties or weddings after a short while.
What an honour to meet Emma Andersson :p
I´m sure the royal court has control over many of the things written about the royal family.... It is a little silly to say that she hasn´t been in a nigtclub for years. We even have photo proof that she has
Oh yes, Emma Andersson is a superstar
Old 10-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
It was almost like if she had swallowed her tongue (is there a enlglish saying for that?!)
The saying for us is "Cat got your tongue?"
Old 10-09-2005, 06:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby86
The saying for us is "Cat got your tongue?"
so you would write "it was almost like the cat got her tongue?"?? sounds weird :)
Old 10-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Royal Highness

I thought Madeleine wasn't allowed to drive her car, but we have all these pictures of her driving. Were these restrictions taken off? Thanks for answering.:)
Old 10-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
I thought Madeleine wasn't allowed to drive her car, but we have all these pictures of her driving. Were these restrictions taken off? Thanks for answering.:)
not allowed to drive her car? Where did you hear that?

She has done some "bad things" when driving, like driving at a pedestrian street and such things, but nothing so serious that her license was taken from her
Old 10-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Courtier

Driving

Princess Madeleine was definitely not allowed to drive her car for a couple of month during the spring of 2004 because of that stalker but she seems to have been driving herself for a long time again now.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

aha, you perhaps you meant not-allowed-to-drive-because-of-safety :)

Yes, Gita you´re probably right! I´ve seen several photos from the latest year when she has been a passenger in a Säpo car.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Royal Highness

Sorry I didn't specify. I meant after the whole stalker/kidnap issue. I guess she still has to have bodyguards with her but she's allowed to drive. I wonder at the kind of relationship Madeleine and her bodyguards have. She probably has the same ones day after day so they must get to know each other pretty well on a certain level. But on the other hand I'm sure some level of professionalism plays in.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Courtier

Exclamation Bodyguards

Yes I meant she was not allowed to drive for safety reasons! She still has her bodyguards (armed).