Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 4: June 2005 - January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How tall?

I think she is 171/172cm.
She is taller than her sister and with heels as tall as her brother.

I sympathize with Madeleine who has exams on Monday. I, also have exams all of next week and am not looking forward to it. :( (Biology and Art History are interesting but still....I don't like studying :D) Hopefully after studying hard for her exam, she moves to NYC, does some good and has some fun.

I was also wondering, is Madeleine a godmother to anybody's children, particularly in the royal circle? Victoria seems to be the godmother choice for many royal couples.:)

purple_platinum said:
The second article is about a 21 year old man, supposedly a friend of Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine, who was caught in a raide at the posh club The White Room in Stockholm. The police raided the place early on Sunday morning, and the man in question was taken to the police station and had to give a urin sample and was then released.

The father of this man says that he's innocent and very against drugs, and that he has garanteed his father that he has never taken drugs. He also felt violated by the harsh treatment by the police, who were apparently very aggressive, put him in a cell and stripped him of his clothes.

The second article is about the interview that Princess Madeleine granted the telegram & news bureau TT this week, Yennie has posted a short summary and translation about another aticle about it here, and I might post a translation in the next thread on Princess Madeleine (this one will be closed now).

Closed

This thread has reached 10 pages so it's time to close it down. A big thanks to everyone who has contributes with news, pictures and knowledge! See you in the next current events thread!

Part 10 of Princess Madeleine's current events threads can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom