The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

From september 2004 to june 2005 Madeleine studied ethnology at Stockholm university. She will continue her studies this fall, but another subject

Old 08-09-2005, 06:36 PM
Serene Highness

Madde's Tan Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppie
JMHO - Just my humble (honest) opinion. I don't know the other one.
Thankx!:)
crazyquinny, I agree with part of what you say, but have you seen the pics of her holidays in Marbella? And I remember the pics of a royal engagement she did last year where she was photographed in full light and looked like Lil Kim (black with a blond wig). Her tan is not of the fake yellowish type, it's a real brow tan, and she sport it all year long (more or less accentuated). I think that's an addiction and that's dangerous. JMHO.

Old 08-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...swedishroyals/

Sweden's lovely young princesses Victoria and Madeleine made a pretty picture in pink and blue summer gowns topped off with tiaras when they attended the wedding of Prince Manuel von Bayern and Princess Anna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.

Their parents, King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia, were among the 300 or so guests, as was Gunilla von Bismarck. The wedding took place this weekend at Stigtomta in the Sodermanland region west of Stockholm, and occasional showers failed to deter well-wishers from lining the roads to catch a glimpse of their princesses.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Courtier

Question What subject?

Hi Yennie. Do you know what subject Princess Madeleine will study this autumn? I read somewhere that she will work towards a degree in ethnology, is this true?
Old 08-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
Hi Yennie. Do you know what subject Princess Madeleine will study this autumn? I read somewhere that she will work towards a degree in ethnology, is this true?
I think it was history, but I cant find the article so I´m not 100 % sure...
Yes, perhaps she will get a degree in ethnology! She once said that her dream was to go "all they way" and get a degree, but she didn´t mention in which subject.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Heir Apparent

I won´t say anything to Madeleine and tanning, because I´ve written a lot to that.
But there´s an other thing I´ve noticed...it´s maybe just me and maybe a little bit mean...to me Madeleine doesn´t look very much in shape. Don´t get me wrong...she´s slim...probably an european size 38 (maybe even 36) but to me she looks this summer like the typical case of a radical last minute diet. Better she would have kept her curvy, but firm shape from winter.
PS: this white bikini just helps to strenghten my impression.

I´m a bit confused about the thing with Jonas. In german we have a saying: where´s smoke, there´s also fire...I hope the tabloids and me are wrong. Jonas is by far the best guy, she ever had...
Old 08-14-2005, 04:51 AM
Majesty

carl philip has a bout named after him does madeiene also have one?
Old 08-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
carl philip has a bout named after him does madeiene also have one?
No she hasn´t (atleast not one of the steamers in Stockholm) and neither has Victoria I think. The reason why Carl Philip has, is probably that he was crown prince and they wanted to name a boat after him...
I read somewhere that the minute his name was realeased to the public the company rang and "reserved" and registrated the name Carl Philip.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:58 PM

New pic of Madeleine in St Maxime

I posted a pic from www.hola.es in the Royal Summer Holidays thread. Here is the link:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=180811
Old 08-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

t4p Casiraghitrio!
Does anyone know which phone she has? (looks like it has stripes on it)
Old 08-15-2005, 06:37 PM

phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
t4p Casiraghitrio!
Does anyone know which phone she has? (looks like it has stripes on it)
You're welcome! I hate Madde's phone in that pic, though! It's ugly! :o
Old 08-16-2005, 05:31 AM
Heir Apparent

I've just looked at the Hello Article and forthe life of me I cannot understand what people find pretty about Madeline. She looks like she's been Tangoed. Victoria is much more attractive.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
You're welcome! I hate Madde's phone in that pic, though! It's ugly! :o
I was curious, because I think it looks very "thick" and I dont think I have seen one with stripes like that before.
I´m looking for a new phone, so lately I have been looking at millions of websites with mobiles
Old 08-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Courtier

Princess Madeleine

Article about the party she attended. :)

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...swedishroyals/
Old 08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
I've just looked at the Hello Article and forthe life of me I cannot understand what people find pretty about Madeline. She looks like she's been Tangoed. Victoria is much more attractive.
I think she's pretty, but she'd look a million times better if she would stay away from so much tanning liquid or tanning places. Far too much sun is damaging and she's very tan already...(JMO)
Old 08-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
No, Princess Madeleine is currently sudying full time at the University of Stockholm. She is not dues to finish her studies for some time yet. Princess Madeleine is currently on her summer holidays.
Curious note -- Löf, a prof at University of Stockholm, says that she really needs to place far more emphasis on the more abstract aspects of her studies since he feels that her thinking is "all too right-hemispheric." If THAT'S the only fault he find, she must doing very well!

David
Old 08-27-2005, 06:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw2108
Curious note -- Löf, a prof at University of Stockholm, says that she really needs to place far more emphasis on the more abstract aspects of her studies since he feels that her thinking is "all too right-hemispheric." If THAT'S the only fault he find, she must doing very well!

David
interesting! There hasn´t been much news about her studies lately.... do you know more? Is he prof in ethnologhy?
Old 08-27-2005, 10:39 AM

Madeleine height?

I don`t know where to ask this one.
Sorry.
But does anyone know how tall Madeleine is?
I think she is taller than Victoria.
Is she as tall as her brother?
Thank you for posting an answer.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagavulin
I don`t know where to ask this one.
Sorry.
But does anyone know how tall Madeleine is?
I think she is taller than Victoria.
Is she as tall as her brother?
Thank you for posting an answer.
I think she´s about 1.71 metres
Old 08-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
interesting! There hasn´t been much news about her studies lately.... do you know more? Is he prof in ethnologhy?
No, Löf is philosophy and other than his feeling that she needs to be left-hemispheric, he didn't say anything more. I got the impression that Löf didn't like her because Löf HIMSELF IS A SNOB who likes to chipe at people. I could e-mail him, but I believe that Löf would reply with only his snobbish bias. Wish I could be of more help.

David

Closed Thread