Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 3: August 2004 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larzen said:
I hope theese are not posted, from facetoface. Madleine shopping and lunching in Stockholm. Yes it is hard to be a princess;)

Some of the pics was to large to attach so here they are in imageshack

Great pics, Larzen!!! Thank you very much. Yes, the hard life of a princess :rolleyes: :D

And now Lena´s observations and questions ;) :
Has Madeleine dropped Lussan (we have not seen them together for a while)? I guess the girl, who was having lunch with her is Nathalie (Nathalie wears ugly jeans)
I also miss Jonas. And I really can´t say, if those guys are her bodyguards or her friends. She looks really familiar with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Larzen, I had not seen those photos before... they must be quite recent.
The other girl looks like Nathalie Rosta, I haven´t seen so many "Madde-friends" lately and no Lussan...

I agree with you Lena, the men and Madeleine looks very "friendly" towards eachother, but perhaps that is their cover up so that it wont be obvious to everyone that they are bodyguards.
They seems to be a few years older than Madeleine to. But perhaps she has some secret friends we dont know of *lol*

If you look at he 4th imageshack pic I think the blond man with white T-shirt is a bodyguard, he has the black stomach bag (for his gun) that atleast all the norwegian bodyguards usually wear when they guard the royals in private situations. I dont think any of Madeleines posh friends would be caught dead with one of those bags on their stomach:D

haha you´re probably right. Those bags are hardly fashionable :cool:

Larzen said:
I dont think any of Madeleines posh friends would be caught dead with one of those bags on their stomach:D

:D Hm, but one would mean, when they would care for fashion, then they wouldn´t wear such jeans (like Nathalie) :rolleyes:

Photos

Great photos, :) thanks, I can't ever remember seeing them before.

What has happened to Lussan? I haven't heard anything about her in nearly a year now.

Wow, great pictures! Thanks Larzen! Finally some nice "private" pics, I want more paparazzi style pics (I know, how cruel of me...)! Maybe she should call Larzen next time before going to the Gucci store, so she could shop for both of you (if you like Gucci?) :D

Gucci is really not within my prizelimit, but she could get Victoria some nice shoes:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom