Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 2: October 2003 - August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O, no. Made up stuff. I hope not. That is even worse. :(

A translation of the article from yesterday. I got it from a Yahoo group:

A man in his 60s, who is obsessed by Princess Madeleine of Sweden, is
now allegedly looking for the apartment where she lives with her
boyfriend.

Convicted of violence

The Swedish security police Säpo are keeping tabs on the man, who has
previous convictions for violence and who has attacked the royal
children before.

According to the paper, the man has during the last couple of weeks
visited kiosks, video stores, and bakeries in the area where Princess
Madeleine lives with her boyfriend, Jonas Bergström.

He has asked people in the area if they know the Princess' address.

Until yesterday, the police were allegedly not aware that the man was
seeking the Princess' address.

«I was not aware of this, but we will of course check this
information,» said Anders Kassman, department head at Säpo to the
paper.

Threw box of chocolates

At a student party Princess Madeleine organized in 2001, the man
allegedly completely lost it when neither Princess Madeleine nor her
sister Crown Princess Victoria wanted to accept a box of chocolates
he wanted to give them.

«He sprang forward and threw the box of chocolates after the girls,»
said a witness to the paper.

According to a friend of Princess Madeleine, the Princess is very
uncomfortable by the man's behavior.

«It's very tiring for Madeleine,» said the friend. «She thinks it is
very uncomfortable to have men like that following her.»

Since this fall Princess Madeleine has been under constant
surveillance by body guards."

:(

And a nice dinner with your boyfriend and without paparazzis, at least on this day
Last year when she celebrated her birthday at the restaurant Tarantino in Stockholm with her family and her boyfriend she was followed by paparazzis. She apparently yelled at them "you´re ruin my life"

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 10th, 2004 - 3:19 am
And a nice dinner with your boyfriend and without paparazzis, at least on this day
Last year when she celebrated her birthday at the restaurant Tarantino in Stockholm with her family and her boyfriend she was followed by paparazzis. She apparently yelled at them "you´re ruin my life"
So no paparazzis would be a great gift, even if just fore one day!

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 10th, 2004 - 9:19 am
"you´re ruin my life"
Really? Didn´t know this. Was she in kidding mood or really pissed?

I would guess really pissed! [/b]
yes, maybe...but the girl with the ruined life has also some not deniable advantages in her life :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 10th, 2004 - 5:49 am

yes, maybe...but the girl with the ruined life has also some not deniable advantages in her life :innocent:
But I think Paparazzies are a major disadvantage. So you really pay the hard way!

Too bad. I hope she has a better time tonight then she did last year.

Will she not do anything public for her birthday? I know Victoria (obviously) does, and Carl Phillip did this year as well (although it was a bit of a landmark birthday for him). Just curious if all events will be private...

...not that I would want to see the pictures of it or anything :innocent:

No, no official celebrations this year. We will have to wait 3 more years for that :p

Darn. I guess I will have to hope for some private pictures...

Originally posted by megknight@Jun 10th, 2004 - 6:57 pm
Darn. I guess I will have to hope for some private pictures...
Yes, actually we´re innocent with our wish for pictures...I mean, what else should we do, when we don´t get offical pictures :p :innocent:

But maybe Aftonbladet´s Daniel Nyhlen (who seems to have a little crush on "Lillsessan") has waited for her today in front of her university (In Sweden wasn´t a holiday today, right?) with some flowers and performing a little serenade (like he did 2 years ago). Then this wouldn´t be offical pictures, but not really Paparazzi-pictures-and we would have a pure conscience :rolleyes: ;)

Our poor little Len. I hope that this is not true it, she must be terrified it this is right what the article is saying. :(

Hi everyone,

Could someone tell me who ETW is and his/her connection to the royal family? I have seen those initals a few times but i don't know who it is...i think it was a female....

thanx

Originally posted by bubbles@Jun 10th, 2004 - 4:55 pm
Hi everyone,

Could someone tell me who ETW is and his/her connection to the royal family? I have seen those initals a few times but i don't know who it is...i think it was a female....

thanx
Elisabeth Terres Wahlenberg or something like thate. The Press spokeswoman of the royal court.

ETW = Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg

She is the Director of the Royal Information & Press Deparment at the Royal Court and also the personal mentor of Crown Princess Victoria. She is also sort of my protege - as I am groomed to take on her role later on... haha!! :lol:

But I´ve to say that I´m VERY disappointed that this wedding takes place in the evening before Amalia´s baptism. I wanted to see pictures of Victoria+Daniel2 meeting Daniel1 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Madeleine looks gorgeous...and it seems as if Victoria´s best friend Caroline Dinkelspiel would be pregnant.

wonderful dress! looks great on her...
and I must say Madeleine has good taste in men...Jonas Bergström is really hot :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 11th, 2004 - 1:00 pm
Madeleine looks gorgeous...and it seems as if Victoria´s best friend Caroline Dinkelspiel would be pregnant.
Which pic made you believe this?

Madeleine, Jonas and (I think!) Natalie Rosta
Madeleine and Jonas
the bride and the groom

Madde stal showen

I natt festade prinsessan Madeleine, 22, vilt på sommarens stora societetsparty.
När kungabarnens vänner i går höll en kändisspäckad bröllopsfest kramade och kysste hon ömt sin pojkvän Jonas Bergström.
- Jag tror hon drömmer om ett eget bröllop nu, säger en av parets vänner.
Prinsessan Madeleine var hedersgäst när kungabarnens väninna Lina Tham gifte sig med Tom Davidson, grundare av internetmagasinet Yosthlm.
Vid 15-tiden i går flockades gräddan av den stockholmska societeten utanför Djursholms kapell. Madeleine, klädd i mintgrön långklänning, eskorterades av två Säpovakter.
Efter vigseln brakade den stora bröllopsfesten i gång på Villa Pauli i Djursholm.

Kungabarnens vänner
De flesta av kungabarnens vänner var inbjudna, däribland kronprinsessan Victorias ex-pojkvän Daniel Collert och deras kusin Gustaf Magnuson. I vimlet sågs även fotbollsprofilen Martin Dahlin, vädertjejen Åsa Sjöberg och programledaren Hannah Widell.
Bruden Lina Thams mamma är Lottie Tham, dotter till H&M:s grundare Erling Persson. Familjen är god för miljarder och enligt obekräftade uppgifter kostade bröllopsfesten en halv miljon kronor.
När det stora discot drog igång i natt kunde Madeleine inte hålla sig, utan släppte loss på dansgolvet tillsammans med pojkvännen.
- Det syns verkligen hur förälskade de är, Madeleine och Jonas kysste varandra helt öppet, berättar ett ögonvittne.
Kronprinsessan Victoria är i Haag där hon i dag blir gudmor och deltar i dopet av holländska kronprinsparet Willem-Alexander och Maximas dotter Catharina Amalia.

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 12th, 2004 - 9:23 am

Madde stal showen

:lol: So "Madde" stole the show again. A real thief, this Prinsessan :p
It´s really time for a new headline, smitten Daniel Nyhlen! :p

Thank you for posting, Yennie :flower:

Well, she said once in an interview, that she´s at the moment (the interview is about one year old) not so fond of swedish food, but prefers italian.

So serving a Piiizzzaaaa wouldn´t be an bad idea...but as she´s on pre-summer-bikini-diet, you better serve only the tomatoes :p

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 14th, 2004 - 8:18 am

Well, she said once in an interview, that she´s at the moment (the interview is about one year old) not so fond of swedish food, but prefers italian.
The two Swedish Princesses both like Italian food. Interesting. Yes. She has to get ready to get into her bikini so maybe just the tomatoes. Or maybe just a piece of bread with some garlic on it.

But I hope she allows her a little Pizza for this special evening today, or a huge box full of Popcorn-together with Jonas.

Yes. good point. Maybe she will make some garlic-flavored croutons instead. She will have 2 and Jonas will have the rest.

kids i was talking about ME and Madeleine not the other guy..

i feed her healthy Italian food, we have some Buffalo Mozzarella cheese, sliced with basil leaves and tomato slices, salt , pepper and a lil olive oil and we can have cured meats and sundried tomatoes with pesto sauce inside them.

maybe some ravoli with ricotta cheese and spinach and a nice tomato and basil sauce..

dessert she can have me with Italian coffee Ice cream and nut bread biscults..

some vino :innocent: :heart: :blush: :flower: :wub: :kiss: :crush:

I´m deeply D-E-E-P-L-Y shocked :eek: ...princess Madeleine IS NOT on the"Sveriges sexigaste 2004"-list (Sweden´s 69 sexiest women-list)!!!
In 2003 she still was on the fifth place and in 2002 even on the second! And now even Christina Stenbeck is on the list, but not "thief of the show" Madeleine *shakinghead*
I wonder what the reason could be?! Jonas, the super-tan, the lack of Bikini-pics in summer 2003 and spring 2004???
I think I have to write an email to Daniel Nyhlen, so that he will pick up this topic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom