Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 2: October 2003 - August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josefine@May 25th, 2004 - 1:01 pm
so she has sold her two horses now?
Hm, I could imagine...maybe the horses are under lease.

Another article:
Sjuka hästar fick kungligt besök

She talks about horse jumping-It takes so much time with horses and I haven´t the time really, that´s why I ´ve quit. Maybe I will start one time again
-I want to ride in summer
Together with the boyfriend?-Maybe

So Madeleine has no time yet-Aha :innocent: pic1
pic2

Last edited by a moderator:
i took a look at the expressen article and it says that she have sold her horses you sometimes borrow a horse from the royal stable

Originally posted by Josefine@May 25th, 2004 - 2:10 pm
i took a look at the expressen article and it says that she have sold her horses you sometimes borrow a horse from the royal stable
Yes true...I´ve read over this part.

Too bad that she’s sold her two horses – I wonder why there hasn’t been any info on this before in the press. Pontiac should be like 16 now I think, so he’s an old and wise horse – but who knows, maybe he’s still competing sometimes…

I hope that Princess Madeleine will find the time to take up riding in the future, maybe when she’s finished with her studies, and wants to settle in and start a family? That would be nice to see; otherwise it’s easy to never take up riding again if you’re not determined too.

Madeleine leaving Master Training

an article from Aftonbladet, about Madeleine working out at Daniels gym. She working hard because of the upcomming "bikini days"
The summer means less clothes and more photographers says a friend of Madeleine. Thats why she´s been working out alot lately.

Thank you for posting Yennie :flower: But this article produces a real bad conscience in me :lol: But so far I couldn´t find a gym with computer screens on/at all machines, so that I could surf there to LTR too ;) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 1st, 2004 - 9:24 am

Kungabarnens träningspass är alltid inplanerade när lokalen är stängd för de andra medlemmarna.
The training sessions of the Royal children are always planned when the gym is closed for the other members.

Why that?!

But this article produces a real bad conscience in me

I know Lena, I KNOW :lol: mabe we should invent one?! :flower: :flower:

I think the reason why the gym is closed when they´re training is simply that they dont want other people to look.
Understandable, imagine Lena, Dennis or myself bumping into Madeleine on her workout, we would freak out wouldn´t we :p

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 1st, 2004 - 10:24 am
But this article produces a real bad conscience in me

I know Lena, I KNOW :lol: mabe we should invent one?! :flower: :flower:

I think the reason why the gym is closed when they´re training is simply that they dont want other people to look.
Understandable, imagine Lena, Dennis or myself bumping into Madeleine on her workout, we would freak out wouldn´t we :p
:lol: Yes, let´s become gym owners! In times where gym owners can become princes this seems to be a good capital investment ;)

Yes, you´re right. But I wonder if they´ve never trained together with other people. When I went to gyms (in the PAST :rolleyes: :angry: :blush: ) I´ve really enjoyed the community there. Madeleine can only train with the trainer (Daniel?) and her "twin" Lussan :huh:

could it be that they are worried that people will sneak in cameras and sell the pictures later on....

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 1st, 2004 - 11:17 am
could it be that they are worried that people will sneak in cameras and sell the pictures later on....
Yes, true this could happen. Though I don´t think, that this happend before. The pictures of princess Diana or Anna Nicole Smith etc. in the gym were all made of professional Paparazzos.
But I´m sure there would be a "market" for these pictures :rolleyes:

I don´t know about it in Sweden but here in the States, many gyms make it a policy of banning camera phone. Not only for usage in like the bathrooms or the showers but also just to protect people´s privacy when they are working out. But that´s true. People would gawk at them especially the YLD trio, those troublemakers. :innocent:

no news flow for madeleine I see... is it a bit boring for you? :p
i thought i would start a new thread for her and hoping for some summer news...

see you at the next thread...

Last edited:
Prinsessan Madeleine opponerade sig

Prinsessan Madeleine knaprar poäng på sin konstkurs på Stockholms universitet, precis som alla andra. Häromdagen opponerade hon en uppsats, precis som alla andra studenter gör. Det finns altså något som är fullkomligt normalt med flickan med det mörkblåa blodet. opponeringen gick enligt rapporter bra. Prinsessan var mycket påläst och föreberedd och gjorde ett gott intryck. Det var extra imponerande eftersom hon under helgen innan hade företagit en resa till Spanien för att bevittna det spanska kungabröllopet.

Summary:
It says that Madeleine recently "opponerade" on a university paper. Don´t know the word in english but its when you critizise someone elses paper and says whats good and bad about it.
That what Madeleine did a few days ago and apparently it went very well.
"The princess was very well prepared"

The training sessions of the Royal children are always planned when the gym is closed for the other members.

Or they are doing some nasty gym things in there :ninja:

Yennie  Posted: Jun 4th, 2004 - 5:02 pm

It says that Madeleine recently "opponerade" on a university paper. Don´t know the word in english but its when you critizise someone elses paper and says whats good and bad about it.
That what Madeleine did a few days ago and apparently it went very well.
"The princess was very well prepared"
The way you describe it, Yen, the english for "opponerad" is "critique".

What? So now very slowly again for little Lena :rolleyes: Her prof gave her a paper/presentation of an other student and she had to judge it? I´ve never heard before that this is practised on universities. I think I would try to judge it friendly and kind. I mean IMO students must stick together and help each other.
--

2 friends/acquaintances (so far they haven´t published the names) died at a car crash:

Article

So sad. My deepest sympathy to all of their friends and relatives. It´s just awful.

I´ve never heard before that this is practised on universities
I think its common. Most courses have a 5 point papers (Madeleine wrote a C paper tough)
I´ve done it twice...It´s quite hard to say negative things about something your friend wrote. But thats the whole point of it :p
But its up to the professor to grade the paper. We don´t have to do that :innocent:

Dunno, I always thought it very inaproppiate to show pictures of someone mourning somebody else, when writing of a death of again someone else.
i can not understand the article above. but when a friend of you dies, they shouln´t print pictures of you at someone elses funeral. Just a guts feeling.

Originally posted by kathi@Jun 5th, 2004 - 11:23 am
Dunno, I always thought it very inaproppiate to show pictures of someone mourning somebody else, when writing of a death of again someone else.
i can not understand the article above. but when a friend of you dies, they shouln´t print pictures of you at someone elses funeral. Just a guts feeling.
I agree...I think in the picture she even wasn´t mourning. It´s from the opening of the parliament...I´m not sure if 2001 or 2002...in 2001 the members of the swedish parliament commemorated the victims of 911.

I further think that it isn´t completely right to claim that soon that the 2 dead people were friends of Madeleine. I´m quite sure that she knew them. But to say firstly (without more informations!) in an article about the fatal accident of 2 youngsters, that they were friends with the Royal house is IMO not respectful towards the relatives.

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 5th, 2004 - 9:53 am

But its up to the professor to grade the paper. We don´t have to do that :innocent:
Hehe, I haven´t thought that the students can decide which mark the other students get. But it surely influences the professor. For example this morning I was at the university to listen at an oral exam. And there was one student, who should have gotten a B, then the professor thought for a moment and said that he isn´t sure if he should give him an A instead. Then we (me and all the others, who listened too) said him, that he should give him of course an A...and finally he got it. ;)

I think this things depend on the subject you have got at the university!

e.g. in mathematics this is uncommon. If you have no (obvious) misstake everything is ok. and if you have got its for the waste bin!

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 6th, 2004 - 12:18 pm
An article from Aftonbladet about Madeleines favourite places in Stockholm to shop, eat and have fun :p

Dra ut på stan – som en prinsessa
På torsdag fyller Madeleine 22 år – stor guide till partyprinsessans Stockholm

Guide to "Madeleines Stockholm"

Closeup of the princess
Hm, I think I would also like to live and hang out in "Madeleine´s Stockholm" (especially in the Gucci-boutique of Madeleine´s Stockholm) :p

Yes. Lena has found a new best friend! You can try out outfits together at the Gucci Boutique. :lol: Be like Len! That will be the new catch phrase for Stockholm. Be like Len! O, this was a silly article to do an especially on the National Day.

further think that it isn´t completely right to claim that soon that the 2 dead people were friends of Madeleine. I´m quite sure that she knew them
The royal court confirmed that the king and the queen knows the families /parents of the victims but that the the children do not know them at all.

When I first read the story, I thought "There is happens again." I mean a story about people who the royal children supposedly know but who are more likely in their circles. But then I saw the quotes from H.R.H. ETW, oops. I mean just ETW, and I thought that perhaps they were closer than I had expected. But thankfully, Yennie, set us straight.

some "news" about a stalkar following Madeleine and that she now must have bodyguards with her.

SKYDDAS AV LIVVAKTER Madeleine har sedan i höstas regelbundet beskydd av livvakter. ”Hon tycker att det känns oerhört obehagligt att ha såna här typer efter sig”, säger en av hennes vänner. Mannen är välkänd hos Säpo sedan tidigare.

En psykstörd och besatt 60-åring förföljer prinsessan Madeleine.
Mannen, som är dömd för våldsbrott, är känd av Säpo och har
attackerat kungabarnen......

What´s up in Sweden?! I think since I got interested in the swedish RF I´ve heard about 10-20 of these Stalker-stories! But I´ve never heard of Stalkers in the near of other european Royals!
To me it seems as if Expressen would repeat the news about the Royal children regularly. Stalkers, dead friends of Madeleine, and drug addicts, who are friends of Madeleine. Is there nothing new and more true and interesting to report...grr...what about an engagement :rolleyes:

Yes. Poor Len. Has to put up with these violent thugs. Well, not literally put up with this but you know. Hopefully, she is safe in the company of SÄPO but it´s a shame nonetheless.

I would rather say...Poor Len, all this invented rubbish from Expressobladet, which is spoiling her fragile youth :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom