The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 11th, 2004 - 1:00 pm
Madeleine looks gorgeous...and it seems as if Victoria´s best friend Caroline Dinkelspiel would be pregnant.
Which pic made you believe this?

Old 06-12-2004, 04:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Madeleine, Jonas and (I think&#33 Natalie Rosta
Madeleine and Jonas
the bride and the groom

Madde stal showen

I natt festade prinsessan Madeleine, 22, vilt på sommarens stora societetsparty.
När kungabarnens vänner i går höll en kändisspäckad bröllopsfest kramade och kysste hon ömt sin pojkvän Jonas Bergström.
- Jag tror hon drömmer om ett eget bröllop nu, säger en av parets vänner.
Prinsessan Madeleine var hedersgäst när kungabarnens väninna Lina Tham gifte sig med Tom Davidson, grundare av internetmagasinet Yosthlm.
Vid 15-tiden i går flockades gräddan av den stockholmska societeten utanför Djursholms kapell. Madeleine, klädd i mintgrön långklänning, eskorterades av två Säpovakter.
Efter vigseln brakade den stora bröllopsfesten i gång på Villa Pauli i Djursholm.

Kungabarnens vänner
De flesta av kungabarnens vänner var inbjudna, däribland kronprinsessan Victorias ex-pojkvän Daniel Collert och deras kusin Gustaf Magnuson. I vimlet sågs även fotbollsprofilen Martin Dahlin, vädertjejen Åsa Sjöberg och programledaren Hannah Widell.
Bruden Lina Thams mamma är Lottie Tham, dotter till H&M:s grundare Erling Persson. Familjen är god för miljarder och enligt obekräftade uppgifter kostade bröllopsfesten en halv miljon kronor.
När det stora discot drog igång i natt kunde Madeleine inte hålla sig, utan släppte loss på dansgolvet tillsammans med pojkvännen.
- Det syns verkligen hur förälskade de är, Madeleine och Jonas kysste varandra helt öppet, berättar ett ögonvittne.
Kronprinsessan Victoria är i Haag där hon i dag blir gudmor och deltar i dopet av holländska kronprinsparet Willem-Alexander och Maximas dotter Catharina Amalia.

Old 06-12-2004, 06:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 12th, 2004 - 9:23 am

Madde stal showen

So "Madde" stole the show again. A real thief, this Prinsessan :P
It´s really time for a new headline, smitten Daniel Nyhlen! :P

Thank you for posting, Yennie :flower:
Old 06-12-2004, 07:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 12th, 2004 - 5:25 am
Madde stal showen

Maybe Madeleine should start a 2nd career as a criminal!
Old 06-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, she said once in an interview, that she´s at the moment (the interview is about one year old) not so fond of swedish food, but prefers italian.

So serving a Piiizzzaaaa wouldn´t be an bad idea...but as she´s on pre-summer-bikini-diet, you better serve only the tomatoes :P
Old 06-14-2004, 08:23 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 14th, 2004 - 8:18 am

Well, she said once in an interview, that she´s at the moment (the interview is about one year old) not so fond of swedish food, but prefers italian.
The two Swedish Princesses both like Italian food. Interesting. Yes. She has to get ready to get into her bikini so maybe just the tomatoes. Or maybe just a piece of bread with some garlic on it.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

But I hope she allows her a little Pizza for this special evening today, or a huge box full of Popcorn-together with Jonas.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:34 AM
Majesty

Yes. good point. Maybe she will make some garlic-flavored croutons instead. She will have 2 and Jonas will have the rest.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:42 PM
Aristocracy

kids i was talking about ME and Madeleine not the other guy..

i feed her healthy Italian food, we have some Buffalo Mozzarella cheese, sliced with basil leaves and tomato slices, salt , pepper and a lil olive oil and we can have cured meats and sundried tomatoes with pesto sauce inside them.

maybe some ravoli with ricotta cheese and spinach and a nice tomato and basil sauce..

dessert she can have me with Italian coffee Ice cream and nut bread biscults..

some vino :flower: :crush:
Old 06-17-2004, 07:53 PM
Heir Apparent

I´m deeply D-E-E-P-L-Y shocked :o ...princess Madeleine IS NOT on the"Sveriges sexigaste 2004"-list (Sweden´s 69 sexiest women-list)!!!
In 2003 she still was on the fifth place and in 2002 even on the second! And now even Christina Stenbeck is on the list, but not "thief of the show" Madeleine *shakinghead*
I wonder what the reason could be?! Jonas, the super-tan, the lack of Bikini-pics in summer 2003 and spring 2004???
I think I have to write an email to Daniel Nyhlen, so that he will pick up this topic :P
Old 06-18-2004, 02:40 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Lena  Posted: Jun 17th, 2004 - 6:53 pm

I´m deeply D-E-E-P-L-Y shocked ...princess Madeleine IS NOT on the"Sveriges sexigaste 2004"-list (Sweden´s 69 sexiest women-list)!!!
In 2003 she still was on the fifth place and in 2002 even on the second! And now even Christina Stenbeck is on the list, but not "thief of the show" Madeleine *shakinghead*
I wonder what the reason could be?! Jonas, the super-tan, the lack of Bikini-pics in summer 2003 and spring 2004???
I think I have to write an email to Daniel Nyhlen, so that he will pick up this topic
maybe they - "www.cafe.hachette.se/cc-cafekvinnor/69_sexigaste/index.shtml"- are in agreement with us ... they detest her paint-on tan ?

... now if its Jonas ... that is a topic that I think I will not touch upon further.

... lack of bikini pics - maybe its her unmature pout ?
Old 06-18-2004, 04:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 17th, 2004 - 7:53 pm
I´m deeply D-E-E-P-L-Y shocked :o ...princess Madeleine IS NOT on the"Sveriges sexigaste 2004"-list  (Sweden´s 69 sexiest women-list)!!!
I think I have to write an email to Daniel Nyhlen, so that he will pick up this topic :P
Ms. Stenback was 14th in the 2003 list too. Glad to see that they have some taste in this list. A lot of women I would not find terribly attractive on this list. But others are quite lovely. And yet, where is the most beautiful woman in Sweden on the list? Glad to see some football players on the list and I reckon that Josefine Öqvist will be on the list next year.

"I wonder what the reason could be?! Jonas, the super-tan, the lack of Bikini-pics in summer 2003 and spring 2004???"

This appears to be the reasoning on why certain women are in the top 20 who I would not have had in my top 20.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Daddy-king has bought for his Madeleine a new Toyota Lexus-the same, which Daniel Westling owns. He bought it at the same trader as well...and this trader charged him (and Daniel as well ) a good price
" - Man ska inte underskatta Daniels roll. Han har mer att säga till om än vad man kan tro, säger en källa."- One shouldn´t underestimate Daniel´s role. He has more to say, as one could believe, says a source (-> Daniel "Rasputin" Westling )

Lillsessan and her new Toyota

Daniel Westling and his Toyota
Old 06-23-2004, 04:54 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 3:58 am
Daddy-king has bought for his Madeleine a new Toyota
"Now Len, I give you this car. Maintain it and drive carefully. And try not to drive on pedestrian-only streets, please."
Old 06-24-2004, 03:15 AM
Majesty

Here we go again. Another case of a website posting a photo of Madeleine. This time from the 2002 Nobel Ceremony. And this time they made up a caption too which says. ""Så söta ack så kåta" (Shakes head) which in other words means "So sweet or pretty or lovely and O so horny."

Kungen fick nog - stoppar bröstbilderna

The photo
Old 06-24-2004, 09:48 AM
Courtier

Everyone please remember to watch your conversation. This forum is for discussing royals, but let's not get graphic. This thread will have to be closed if this gets out of hand. Thank you.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Heir Apparent

I´ve just heard this on the the news...and to be honest I think it´s a bit exaggerated...Madeleine wanted to provoke 2002 with her nobel-dress (if she didn´t know how people would react, then she´s not the smartest) and it´s clear that some people, mainly male, had such thoughts...
Ironically is, that now Aftonbladet shows the picture as well...and the mass of the people, who look now at the picture and who think "..." is now enourmously higher/bigger. And that the tabloids would talk about this was clear!
Old 06-25-2004, 01:28 AM
Majesty

Yes, she wanted to provoke a reaction. Ironic a little bit then.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:55 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 24th, 2004 - 10:56 am
I´ve just heard this on the the news...and to be honest I think it´s a bit exaggerated...Madeleine wanted to provoke 2002 with her nobel-dress (if she didn´t know how people would react, then she´s not the smartest) and it´s clear that some people, mainly male, had such thoughts...
Ironically is, that now Aftonbladet shows the picture as well...and the mass of the people, who look now at the picture and who think "..." is now enourmously higher/bigger. And that the tabloids would talk about this was clear!
Provoke a bunch of old men?
Old 06-25-2004, 07:05 AM
Aristocracy

Well that is a lovely dress and cause a certain part shows more isn't her fault, she told me that

Closed Thread