The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Courtier

Yes how interesting Lena and Yennie. I read in an article on the Internet that yes of course she has bodyguards at official occasions but now she has got to have them in her private life at all times. I also read an article printed by Hellomagazine! Late last December which I picked up at a shop that she has bodyguards when out private. Another thing is, I have a friend who lives in Stockholm and she told me last week that a few days previous she saw Madeleine out walking and she definitely didn't have any form of security with her.

I am sure the King and Queen worries at times about this and they fear for their daughter’s safety.

Old 07-13-2003, 01:43 PM

hehe my first reply

I'm pretty sure she's guarded by bodyguards, they're just not on the photo, but they're around you can bet on it

Old 07-13-2003, 06:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

maybe.. but she didn´t had bodyguards before. Its only the King, queen and Victoria that have bodyguards all the time.
But maybe Madeleine has a bodyguard now because of the threaths(sp?)
Old 07-13-2003, 07:49 PM
Courtier

Possibly Yennie but when my friend saw Madeleine about two weeks ago she definitely didn't have any form of protection with her, she was completely alone.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
she was completely alone.
I thought so to...
Old 07-14-2003, 07:44 PM
Majesty

Polfoto 14-07-2003
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	11359   Click image for larger version

Views:	133
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	11360   Click image for larger version

Views:	155
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	11361   Click image for larger version

Views:	136
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	11363  

Old 07-15-2003, 01:19 AM
Heir Apparent

I found pictures of her she have back of old boyfriend she cant married to Prince William if she will married to boyfriend if she will ruled to Sweden ! she still Princess of Sweden !

Sara Boyce
Old 07-16-2003, 07:07 AM
Majesty

www.ibl.se
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2003, 07:20 AM
Majesty

www.ibl.se
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2003, 12:45 PM
Gentry

I found this interesting article today in one of the norwegian newspapers, VG - thought you might enjoy it! It was accompanied by a very amusing "diagram," which I'll post after the article! Let me know what you think!

Quick translation:

Madde's new love, Jonas Bergstrom (24), has many strikingly similar qualities with King Carl Gustaf, writes Aftonbladet.

- It is very common to enamor oneself with somone who resembles ones father, says the swedish marriage expert Malena Ivarsson.

Bergstrom is apprently an entirely normal, interested in sports, 24-year old from Djursholm that studies law, but he has something extra that caused Madeleine (20) to fall flat on her seat - namely, the huge resemblance with Maddes father, King Carl Gustaf, writes the swedish paper.

- Not uncommon. Peope can really see it in the hair that is wavy, and up to and including the hairline. The look in the eyes and around the mouth also has early similarities, says Marlena Ivarsson.

According to the swedish marriage expert, it is not uncommon that we fall for partners that resemble our parents.

- Parents are our first big love in live, she explains.

She means that the many physical similarities between Maddes boyfriend and father suggest that she has a good relationship with her father, King Carl Gustaf, and that she has a positive father picture.

-I can believe that she feels very aty home with Jonas Bergstrom. It is her mind's picture av manliness, and it is positive, says Ivarsson.

Aftonbladet also showed that Crown Prince Haakon has chosen a partner that resembles his mother.

-The Norwegian Crown princess Mette-Marit has, in her appearance, many similarities with her mother-in-law, Queen Sonja. They also have a similar background something Haakon can recognize, points out Ivarsson.

[B]

Ooh...I almost forgot!

The picture attached is comparing the curls, hairline, mouth, and eyes of King Carl Gustav and Jonas.

Sorry
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2003, 07:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Interesting article... maybe thats true....although I hope its not =)

btw, is there any pictures of Madeleine / the royal family in St Maxime this year?
Old 07-28-2003, 04:47 AM
Nobility

i finally got the larger version.

and this one too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	420677f.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	12539   Click image for larger version

Name:	420677g.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	12540  
Old 07-28-2003, 07:29 AM
Majesty

nouwrein great pictures

Have you seen the pictures on page 1 of this thread, its from the same event...
Old 07-29-2003, 12:41 AM
Nobility

yeah, I've seen it josefine. But I don't see the last two pictures (above) posted before so i thought of posting it too for all to see.
Old 07-29-2003, 01:08 AM
otter

I think the entire Swedish RF is so beautiful!!!! And their taste in clothing- wonderful. I like how PMadeleine chooses bright colours, she looks good and very chic. :flower:

I just love seeing pictures of them! Thanks
Old 07-30-2003, 04:13 PM
Gentry

Today I saw Princess Madeleine and her boyfriend at a department store in Stockholm. They talked too one of Madeleines friends. I heard they were talking about France and going there (don't know if it were the friend of the Princess). Princess Madeleine called Jonas for "darling".
Old 08-01-2003, 10:32 AM
Commoner

Madeleine would look better (prettier) if she wasn't so tan. In some pictures she looks like she's totally baked.
Old 08-01-2003, 12:50 PM
Commoner

I agree--she spends so much time tanning that her skin is starting to look unhealthy. I think she's a pretty girl who doesn't need to as tanned as she is.

Nicole
Old 08-01-2003, 02:56 PM
Courtier

Perhaps a tan makes her feel good?

Could it be fake tan she uses?
Old 08-01-2003, 03:10 PM
Commoner

Tanning may make her feel good now, but in the long run, her skin will become wrinkled faster, which makes her age quicker. I dont think she uses tanning cream. I've seen pictures of her where she lays out in the sun. For example, the pics of her and her friends in France this summer

I"ve seen Madeleine without the heavy tan, and she looks much prettier--more natural.

Closed Thread