The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Commoner

Hello everyone!

now is summer and I have a lot of time so I am planning to start a Princess Madeleine site. And yes it will be updated!!So if you have things you want to have on it or suggestions , please tell me!
Thanks.

natasha

Old 06-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by Josefine@Mar 4th, 2003 - 4:17 am

some facts about Jonas from www.expressen.se

Jonas is her third "official" boyfriend.
First boyfriend according to expressen was Mattias Trotzig - during spring 2001
Then it was Erik Granat - it was ended late 2002
And now there is Jonas.

He is a law student and is on his fourth term in school.

Quote:

Wasnt there a Pierre Ladow, or are there any other who werent official?

Old 06-13-2003, 09:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, I´m asking myself the same. And what means officially, I can´t remember that Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg or one of the Royal family talked about e.g Mattias Trotzig as Madeleines boyfriend. So I´m a bit confused. Is the guy, which leans with his head so ...öhm...tight on Madeleine, on the attached picture Pierre, was he just a summer flirt? What makes a princess Madeleine-boyfriend to an official boyfriend. And wasn´t a guy called Mikael Söderblöm (or something like that) her first boyfriend?!
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2003, 12:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

And there was Johan Ekstrand... and Pontus Westergren.. and.. =)

I think most of them are just rumours. But atleast there´re photos of Madeleine and Johan....

and Mikael Söderblom...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CA4VRUCX.jpg
Views:	952
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	8687   Click image for larger version

Name:	DFASFS.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	8688  
Old 06-14-2003, 02:42 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pics Yennie.
Do you know from when they are?
Old 06-14-2003, 07:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think they´re from 1998.. but I´m not sure...

Madeleine and Carl Philip leaves Madeleines birthday party at Tarantino in Stockholm

According to the tabloids Madeleine and Jonas are living together in a apartment in Stockholm and last week the magazine Hänt Extra had some very bad quality pictures of them entering the house...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Maddebirthday.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	8872   Click image for larger version

Name:	maddejonas2.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	8881  
Old 06-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Nobility

hi everyone! I see that there are many pictures of Crown Princess Victoria from all over press that I haven't seen before, although there are watermarks on it - it still looks lovely and rare. i just wonder if any of you have lovely & rare pictures of Princess madeleine too from all over press or polfoto. thanks so much

please...

I hope Princess madeleine will attend this years Nobel Prize ceremony - where will it be held? In Sweden or some other country? I wonder what gown she'll wear. She should try purple or lavender, then she'll match it with the Leuchtenberg sapphire tiara. Do you think the Queen will allow Princess madeleine to wear that tiara? It will surely look good on her.
Old 06-19-2003, 03:04 AM
Majesty

www.aftonbladet.se
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2003, 03:23 AM
ReformTheSBC

Quote:
Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 19th, 2003 - 1:04 am
www.aftonbladet.se
When and where was this photo taken?
Old 06-19-2003, 03:49 AM
Majesty

It was taken june 18

There is an article with it, but I have no time to translate it....
Its midsummer this weekend in Sweden and I'm off to the country house to celebrate it with the family and relatives…
Old 06-19-2003, 06:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

here´s what happend:

Princess Madeleine was driving her car in the centre of Stockholm Yesterday. Nothing special about that, BUT she was driving on a pedestrian street. She seems to have missed 7 signs showing that car traffic was prohibited.
The chief of the Stockholm Police's traffic unit is upset. He says to Aftonbladet: "Even if the Princess is not the only one who drives on pedestrian streets, she ought to feel a greater moral responsibility. Because she is well known, she effects the public more than others."
Old 06-19-2003, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Hoho, 7 signs (?&#33-even lout-driver-Lena hasn´t managed that until now ( -no actually I´m a careful driver).

"Olovlig körning på gågata straffas normalt med 600 kronor i böter, enligt Mats Baakki."
Means that, that she hasn´t paid for her delict or does it just mean, that they don´t know, what she has paid for that?
Old 06-19-2003, 11:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

I dont think she got a ticket (hmm not sure about that word but a note you get when you´re driving illegal)... she just got noticed by a member of the press, not a policeman
Old 06-20-2003, 10:00 PM
Aristocracy

I'm curious, what car does she drive? :)
Old 06-20-2003, 10:33 PM
Heir Apparent

She drives a KIA Sorento, which is owned of the Royal court. If I would have her money I wouldn´t drive such a bulky car, I would buy me a little SMART for the city (yeah Madeleine, with such a short car, you CAN find a (legal) parking spot :P ) and a sports car for the highways.

...but maybe the next scandal initiates, and princess Madeleine needs such a big car for her offspring :P
Old 06-21-2003, 08:00 AM
Aristocracy

That car would never cross my mind as a possibility :o
I would also prefer a SMART for the city, actually I'm planning to get one
Thanks for the info Lena. :flower:
Old 06-21-2003, 09:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by nouwrein@Jun 18th, 2003 - 8:03 pm
- where will it be held? In Sweden or some other country? I wonder what gown she'll wear. She should try purple or lavender, then she'll match it with the Leuchtenberg sapphire tiara. Do you think the Queen will allow Princess madeleine to wear that tiara? It will surely look good on her.
The nobel prizes are ALWAYS given in Stockholm (only the peace nobel prize is given in Oslo, Norway)
I doubt, that she would wear the Leuchtenberg-tiara, because I think that´s a too big and pompous one for the third in the succession of the throne, but maybe she will wear it, when she gets older.

Quote:
Originally posted by Teresa@Jun 21st, 2003 - 6:00 am

Thanks for the info Lena. :flower:
You´re welcome, Teresa.
Yes, such a SMART would be fine *dreaming* If you really buy one, from then you could back into a parking spot, between two sidelong parking cars, so that you then have a parking place, but they can´t drive out of their parking place :woot: :P
Old 06-22-2003, 04:37 PM
Aristocracy

That idea never crossed my mind
Old 06-23-2003, 08:01 AM
Majesty

This thread is on its 10th page and I think it much easier to follow a thread if it is not o long.

It time for starting Princess Madeleine News Thread Part 3
who is up for the challenge?

The title topic should say something like Princess Madeleine News Thread Part 3
So everyone knows what kind of thread it is
But in the Topic Description you can come up with something of your own
And in the first post you can introduce Madeleine and the thread….

The first post you make for starting the thread could have the links to the last news thread and Princess Madeleine picture thread…
Just for all members to find everything great you are posting on the boards…

Timer to say bye bye here us the new thread

Madeleines Latest News Thread Part 3, a royal rebel
Old 06-26-2003, 03:42 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Teresa@Jun 10th, 2003 - 6:38 pm
Crown Prince Frederick grandmother Queen Ingrid was born princess of Sweden, doesn't that make Frederick and Victoria cousins, not in first degree but still familly
they are Relatives Probably to close for a marriage

Closed Thread