Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström, Current Events Part 2: June 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to achieve the slightly wavy hairstyle that Madeleine had for Nobel. she always has the slightly wavy hair thing, and i dont know how to get that, what should i use, a curling iron curls too much, its not wavy...

Princess Madeleine has naturally wavy hair so to get that look for her Madeleine's hairdresser would find it easier than working on straight hair.

But I have no idea how to get that hairstyle but I would like to know as well how to achieve that look if anybody can tell us?

Thank you!

cd_1 said:
i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to achieve the slightly wavy hairstyle that Madeleine had for Nobel. she always has the slightly wavy hair thing, and i dont know how to get that, what should i use, a curling iron curls too much, its not wavy...

I like that wavy look also and to get it I use a curling iron. They come in different sizes but you have to get the bigger one. The smaller ones will leave the hair too curly but I noticed that the larger one leaves a wavy look. Also, if your hair still looks too curly then you can run your fingers through a few times or comb it out a little and that will make it more wavy. Hope that helps.

I doubt they will get engaged this year and I don't see them getting married in 2008 either. What do other posters think?

Princess Madeleine is in this weeks British Hellomagazine! Where they tell us she has been voted the best body in Sweden.

Last edited:
Gita said:
I doubt they will get engaged this year and I don't see them getting married in 2008 either. What do other posters think?

Princess Madeleine is in this weeks British Hellomagazine! Where they tell us she has been voted the best body in Sweden.

I agree specially cause Carl Philip has said he wouldnt marry before Victoria, I asumme is the same for Madeleine. And well the oldest Bernardotte doesnt seem to be in any hurry lol.

And Jonas is handsome... why dont you think he is¿

Where have you heard Carl-Philip say that ? It is most unlikely himself ho have told the press something like that. The royal family in sweden doesn´t talk whit anyone about a wedding and it loks like they dont talk whit each other either.
So a royal wedding here in sweden seems to be far away but who knows.....
If Princess Madeleine and Mr Jonas Bergström get permission from The King and The Government so maybe but otherwise no wedding this year.

I don't think that Princess Madeleine will be getting engaged before CP Victoria will. There seems to be no reason for a fast marriage between her and Jonas. After all she's just 24. And i think for Jonas it isn't that important to be part of the Royal Family right now for Madeleine has few official duties where it would be important to have her "official" partner on her side. :cool:

I agree, it doesnt seem proper for Madeleine to get married before both of her siblings. I think she will at least wait for Victoria and she is still young.

Doesn't seem proper? Why? If she feels it is time to get married? Yes, she is young...there's not need to hurry. But not proper?! It's stupid..... If they want to get married they should, their feelings have nothing to do with the feelings of her siblings. Actually they were the crown princes who got married later...after their younger sisters/brothers were already married (e.g.: Spain, Denmark...just to name a few). It is understandable because they have bigger responsibility and more in the eye of the public.

Actually I do not think it is stupid because I am looking from a royal standpoint. For a commoner it may seem stupid but royals have to meet, what is called "protocol". Call it whatever you want but its the truth! As far as Spain is concerned Crown Prince Felipe married last but that is because he was born last! In all of the royal families i have seen they marry according to the line in which they were born. If someone is born before them they wait for that person to get married and that is the way it is whether they are crown prince or princess or not. I am sure there are exceptions like in everything. Another example is Prince Harry from England. I don't see him rushing to get married before Prince William and he won't.

Last edited:
jspate said:
Actually I do not think it is stupid because I am looking from a royal standpoint. For a commoner it may seem stupid but royals have to meet, what is called "protocol". Call it whatever you want but its the truth! As far as Spain is concerned Crown Prince Felipe married last but that is because he was born last! In all of the royal families i have seen they marry according to the line in which they were born. If someone is born before them they wait for that person to get married and that is the way it is whether they are crown prince or princess or not. I am sure there are exceptions like in everything. Another example is Prince Harry from England. I don't see him rushing to get married before Prince William and he won't.

How about the Prince of Orange and his brother, Prince Constantijn??

Princess Robijn said:
And Prince Joachim and Crown Prince Frederik, Prince Charles and Princess Anne, King Frederik IX. and Prince Knud just to name a few examples the all married before their older brother.

Princess Robijn said:

you're right but I think I did mention there are exceptions like in everything in life.

Last edited:
Let's move on please. I believe we have discussed the chances and the likelihood of Madeline marrying before her siblings ad nauseam. At this point, it just speculation.

I thought Princess Madeleine would be studying at University and would not have time to go on holiday?

Long ago that I don hear any information about Jonas.

Thank you for the article and photographs.

I agree the men looked very elegant.
Madeleine's hair looks okay to me.

thanks cindygirl for the pics.

In the article it says that Victoria was at the hairdresser for about one hour, the question is how long time it takes to put the hair up in a ponytail... ? :lol:
But she looked very good and beautiful, lets hope Daniel and Victoria announce their own engagement this fall so that we can have a gorgeous wedding in Stockolm in the summer 2008.

thanks Magnik for the beautiful pics from Victoria and Madeleine with friends !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom