Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström, Current Events Part 1: Aug 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 25th, 2003 - 10:53 pm
How convenient ... a corner store (convenience store) at the bottom. I can hear it now ... "Jonas, dear, could you nip down and get a liter of whipping cream ..... and if you can find a some deluxe creme brulee, I could think about a treat to pass your way? Mind you, it has to be the deluxe brand... otherwise Mom will toss a fit." :innocent:
:lol: ...poor Jonas. He lives in the third floor, and if the elevator doesn´t work, this would mean a lot of running (for Madeleine)...but this could mean too, that he will be soon as muscular and strong as his "brother-in-law" alias superman Daniel II.

Originally posted by xicamaluca@Nov 25th, 2003 - 7:18 pm
Copyright Imagine Scandinavia/ 10000. Stockholm, Sverige, 20031125. Princess Madeleine of Sweden has moved in to this house with her boyfriend Jonas Bergström in the Stockholm area Gärdet. The live in a two room apartment on the top floor.
It doesn't look exceptionally posh... but I'm sure it's very livable, and indeed, a store on the ground floor is a very convenient thing! I wonder how Madeleine compares it to Drottningsholm?

It doesn't look exceptionally posh... [/b]
That was what I thought too. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was what I thought too. :rolleyes:
maybe it's nice inside but I do agree with you...by the way lol at the comments about Jonas living in the top floor.

That looks like a very typical swedish house, i live in one myself so i might just say that i live in a royal way now... ;) :innocent:

I there someone that think that Jonas is not a good match for her?
and if so why

d829f046.jpg

Madeleine and Jonas in Sälen

Victoria, Daniel, Madeleine and Jonas is celebrating the new year together in Sälen. Without mom and dad...

Originally posted by Yennie@Dec 31st, 2003 - 8:22 am
d829f046.jpg

Madeleine and Jonas in Sälen
Madeleine looks very much like Victoria in that picture...

Yes, I´ve thought too, that this is Victoria...in the very first moment, I´ve even thought, that this is Victoria and Daniel Collert...*sigh*

It's rather obvious to say that it looks cold there but it does.

Salen is one of the three biggest ski-resort in Sweden. It's situated in the Dalarna region and very good for the beginers and youth.(more or less due north west towards the Norwegian border from Stockholm. I read about this place. Can't believe that it's this place. The guide says for this place says, "For such a small village, Salen's importance to Swedish tourism seems completely out of proportion: there are nearly 60,000 beds available for guests." Nearby is the busiest ski run in Europe. Population of the village is 400. Salen is actually a series of six different villages and two ski areas but total Sweden's most extensive combined ski area. The Sälen region runs along a valley roughly 30 km long. It is Sweden's largest ski area, with four separate resorts: Hundfjället & Tandådalen. Sounds like Interlaken. O, joy.

Oh Dennis, you are a too good guy, who doesn´t spread rumours, and doesn´t read between the lines.
But for a tabloid-reporter Madeleine´s words are a manifestation! You can make even 2 stories out of it...Firstly you can write, that they Royal children haven´t a good relationship with their parents...they think, that they are boring...and Madeleine doesn´t deny rigorously an engagment between her sis´ and Daniel II-so for a tabloid-reporter this is an engagement! :p

Well, I saw the bad relationship thing but I just figured it was just a matter of getting tired. I mean they are young adults after all. Every one at a certain age, rather not spend Christmas with their parents...And as for the second part...Had she come out an said "Victoria and Daniel engaged? Pfft, I don't see that happening any time soon.",it would have left the door open for a lot more questions. So she took the safe route.

Yeah, Madeleine does look alot like Victoria in the picture.. and the guy is Daniel. Jonas is right behind him, so I guess Victoria is around aswell (not in the picture)....
To bad they couldn´t get a group picture. something like:
"The princesses and their boyfriends´says happy new year to the people" :p

Madeleine tells, that they (she and Jonas, Victoria and Daniel II) stayed in the cottage/lodge at the new year´s evening (they couldn´t/wouldn´t have gone out, but they changed their plans)...why are there just pictures of a talkative Madeleine (and Jonas), but no pictures of Victoria and Daniel...what are they doing the whole day?!

Attachments

• Maddde.jpg
    Maddde.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 695
swedish gossip magazines think that Madeleine and Jonas are engaged
picture

my quastian do ou think they can be engaged for a long time before its officail? becouse madeleine have to get the go head from the king and goverment.

Originally posted by Josefine@May 16th, 2004 - 1:20 pm
swedish gossip magazines think that Madeleine and Jonas are engaged
picture

my quastian do ou think they can be engaged for a long time before its officail? becouse madeleine have to get the go head from the king and goverment.
O, please. It´s probably like the ring that supposedly Daniel gave to Victoria that was proof of their engagement. It´s a gift from her father most likely.

Hm... I´m sure most Royals are secretly engaged before they have asked the monarch or government...especially when they know, that there wouldn´t be any problems...I mean so far Jonas seems to be the perfect candidate and as law student he probably has a clean slate... though I can´t imagine that they are engaged...she´s still a way too young.

is Madde still bsuy with university?

what's Jonas doing these days to stay out of trouble - any summer work lined up?

Both Jonas and Madeleine are still studying. Madeleine is about to finish her "C uppsats" and Jonas is still in law school.
Usually university students starts their holiday the first week of june (like myself :p)

I agree with your observation about Jonas .... but what else would one expect from a high-born rich kid doing law and having Len as a girl-friend?

Mind you, that is an interesting question, is Len drawn to high-achievers ?

Originally posted by King Christian@Jun 14th, 2004 - 7:37 pm
I agree with your observation about Jonas .... but what else would one expect from a high-born rich kid doing law and having Len as a girl-friend?

Mind you, that is an interesting question, is Len drawn to high-achievers ?
Erik was not a high achiever unless I missed something.

Well ... its known that ladies like rogues. How about if we agree that Len is entitled to a learrning curve?

Erik was not a high achiever unless I missed something.
I would say Eric was part of Madeleine´s post-adolescence-defiantness-phase ;)

And talking about LEN...I would say she has searched for a guy looking like Pappa-kungen AND being "good" enough to take her away from this "lazy rich girl"-image

Yes. I can see that. He was not the most stable choice. He was a "wild" choice as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom