Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström, Current Events Part 2: June 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness, would I be happy, if this engagement :onering::onering: would happen soon. .

I've never seen him with the beard...

Madeleine looks very relaxed and happy. Are they traveling with the people in the photo, or did they meet up with them in St. Tropez?

Pics 1.8.2009

Princess Madeleine and boyfriend Jonas with their friends
Louise Gottlieb, Gustav Thott and Jan Dinkelspiel at the
U2, Concert, Ullevi, Gothenburg, August 1st, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

She must be enjoying herself these days,which is good.She looks really happy & relaxed indeed!

Lucky girl!!!

I would have loved to see this concert!!lol

Is the vacation of the couple over now?Will they both start taking on royal duties?

And he's 30,born in 1979,not 26.He's definitely not younger than Madeleine.

Has it been announced by the Palace if and when Jonas will acquire a title and which one?

Has it been announced by the Palace if and when Jonas will acquire a title and which one?

Have you been reading posts Odette?That was mentioned the day of the engagement,so go find it......

Last edited:
Aren't they going to live in Villa Beylon?

So far, the story from Swedish magazine 'Svensk Dam Tidning' that Villa Parkudden is the future home of Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström has not been officially confirmed.

How awful for them, the villa looks beautiful.

Apparently the damage by the fire in the attic of the villa is not too serious.

---
I believe it is still unsure where the princess and her future husband will live. Though villa Parkudden and villa Beylon are often named in the press. I suppose they can also buy a home theirselves.

Are these villa's property of the king or of the Swedish state btw?

Last edited:
ruthieviews

A recent article about the fire at Villa Parkudden stated that there are four floors, each occupied by different families. The article said that Madeleine and Jonas would only live on one floor. Is that really practical? Living in a house broken up into apartments would not give them much privacy. I think from a security standpoint, they should occupy a single house for them and future children plus bodyguards. Since Villa Belon had a radon problem, they should look for another place to live. Of all the places that the Royal Family own, isn't there one more suitable?

A recent article about the fire at Villa Parkudden stated that there are four floors, each occupied by different families. The article said that Madeleine and Jonas would only live on one floor. Is that really practical? Living in a house broken up into apartments would not give them much privacy. I think from a security standpoint, they should occupy a single house for them and future children plus bodyguards. Since Villa Belon had a radon problem, they should look for another place to live. Of all the places that the Royal Family own, isn't there one more suitable?
The news so far about Villa Parkudden has been that Madeleine and Jonas will occupy the whole building. The current tenants will have to move and negotiations are under way to find other suitable places. Villa Parkudden is like may other properties at the disposal of the King.

Bad rumors about Madeleine and Jonas... but read it with a critical eye for either Daniel Nyhlen (at Svensk Damtidning) or (especially) John T Lindwall (at Expressen) are known to be very credible and serious
Maddes och Jonas kärlekskris – det blåser kring hovstallet | Daniel Nyhléns kungliga blogg
Google Översätt
Google Översätt

No crisis according to Jenny Alexandersson and the royal court..
Google Översätt

And maybe a spring wedding...Google Översätt

This here is quite weird. It started with Johan T. Lindwall writing about a crisis.
Aftonbladet was saying the opposite and was quoting the court saying, there is no crisis.
Svensk Damtidning was joining Aftonbladet by saying that Madeleine´s vacation with Jonas got ruined by mean rumours (and was quoting Expressen and their claim of a crisis)
Past weekend Johan T. Lindwall was practically repeating his claim with other words and Daniel Nyhlén (Svensk Damtidning) was saying on TV, that the crisis is a fact and he was writing in his blog on Svensk Damtidning, that the next printed issue will be about the crisis. :wacko:

Interesting that aftonbladet is going with the royal court rather then the more attention garbing story of relationship troubles this time as they have in the past. But then it would make sense that the aftonbladet would be cautious more after the "illness" mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom