The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 09:34 AM
Courtier

Jonas is working at a law firm full time up to 80 hours a week and Princess Madeleine is working interning at the World Childhood Foundation and taking classes at Stockholm University but there have not been any photographs taken of them for a few months. I guess they are both busy and most of their time is consumed with work.

Old 12-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Commoner

Jonas is not very good looking, but love is blind right?

Old 12-17-2006, 06:29 AM
Commoner

from aftonbladet.se

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...956383,00.html

Madeleine, jonas and a friend goes for a walk with her new dog Zorro.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Courtier

Cute dog!!!
Old 12-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Nobility

You know Jonas' has a very preppy style and that made me think what he would look like with Daniel's clothes and glasses on. You know how sometimes e judge people on appearaces especially if we don't knw them then will your opinion of Jonas change? Just a thought. Personally my opinion wouldn't but I would like to hear your opiniopns.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
You know Jonas' has a very preppy style and that made me think what he would look like with Daniel's clothes and glasses on. You know how sometimes e judge people on appearaces especially if we don't knw them then will your opinion of Jonas change? Just a thought. Personally my opinion wouldn't but I would like to hear your opiniopns.
Actually Jonas seemed to have gotten a pair of black framed plastic glasses as well They are though not as "chunky" as Daniel´s and Carl Philip´s.
Well, I like Jonas´style more, but my picture of Jonas isn´t all glory (as it is for many others here) He seems nice and smart, but also a little superficial, super-ambitious, spoilt and vain. Hard to say, how I would judge him, if I would have seen only one picture (the latest for example) Probably a little better than Daniel these days, who pretty much represents the image of a yuppie-snob. And IMO Daniel is also in his facial expressions not as much at ease as Jonas seems to be. I guess this is the biggest part in ppl being reluctant about being as fond of Daniel as of Jonas.
Old 12-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Commoner

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=811659

from expressen.se
foto scandpix

the artical says that Madeleines boyfriend Jonas has been chosen to have the best eximinationswork in exchangeright (don´t really now what it´s called on english...). Börsrätt on swedish! He got 15000 kronor for the price.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ee4d6782.jpg
Views:	6010
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	259817  
Old 12-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindygirl
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=811659

from expressen.se
foto scandpix

the artical says that Madeleines boyfriend Jonas has been chosen to have the best eximinationswork in exchangeright (don´t really now what it´s called on english...). Börsrätt on swedish! He got 15000 kronor for the price.

I am kind of confuse with the translation. Does it mean Jonas pay 15000 kronor for an item?
Old 12-29-2006, 08:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer
I am kind of confuse with the translation. Does it mean Jonas pay 15000 kronor for an item?
no, he got a prize for best essay in law. So he was given 15 000 swedish crowns.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Courtier

Cool for Jonas! Does anyone know what grade he graduated from University with?
Old 12-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Courtier

i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to achieve the slightly wavy hairstyle that Madeleine had for Nobel. she always has the slightly wavy hair thing, and i dont know how to get that, what should i use, a curling iron curls too much, its not wavy...
Old 12-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Courtier

Princess Madeleine has naturally wavy hair so to get that look for her Madeleine's hairdresser would find it easier than working on straight hair.

But I have no idea how to get that hairstyle but I would like to know as well how to achieve that look if anybody can tell us?

Thank you!
Old 01-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1
i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to achieve the slightly wavy hairstyle that Madeleine had for Nobel. she always has the slightly wavy hair thing, and i dont know how to get that, what should i use, a curling iron curls too much, its not wavy...

I like that wavy look also and to get it I use a curling iron. They come in different sizes but you have to get the bigger one. The smaller ones will leave the hair too curly but I noticed that the larger one leaves a wavy look. Also, if your hair still looks too curly then you can run your fingers through a few times or comb it out a little and that will make it more wavy. Hope that helps.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Seher.no speculates about a possible engagement of Madeleine and Jonas:
Madeleine fikk gullring - Forsiden - www.seher.no

Old 02-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Courtier

I doubt they will get engaged this year and I don't see them getting married in 2008 either. What do other posters think?

Princess Madeleine is in this weeks British Hellomagazine! Where they tell us she has been voted the best body in Sweden.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
I doubt they will get engaged this year and I don't see them getting married in 2008 either. What do other posters think?

Princess Madeleine is in this weeks British Hellomagazine! Where they tell us she has been voted the best body in Sweden.
I agree specially cause Carl Philip has said he wouldnt marry before Victoria, I asumme is the same for Madeleine. And well the oldest Bernardotte doesnt seem to be in any hurry lol.

And Jonas is handsome... why dont you think he is¿
Old 02-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Serene Highness

Where have you heard Carl-Philip say that ? It is most unlikely himself ho have told the press something like that. The royal family in sweden doesn´t talk whit anyone about a wedding and it loks like they dont talk whit each other either.
So a royal wedding here in sweden seems to be far away but who knows.....
If Princess Madeleine and Mr Jonas Bergström get permission from The King and The Government so maybe but otherwise no wedding this year.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Gentry

I don't think that Princess Madeleine will be getting engaged before CP Victoria will. There seems to be no reason for a fast marriage between her and Jonas. After all she's just 24. And i think for Jonas it isn't that important to be part of the Royal Family right now for Madeleine has few official duties where it would be important to have her "official" partner on her side.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:59 AM
Aristocracy

I agree, it doesnt seem proper for Madeleine to get married before both of her siblings. I think she will at least wait for Victoria and she is still young.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:05 AM
Courtier

oh yes, thankyou jspate!

Closed Thread