The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 25th, 2003 - 10:53 pm
How convenient ... a corner store (convenience store) at the bottom. I can hear it now ... "Jonas, dear, could you nip down and get a liter of whipping cream ..... and if you can find a some deluxe creme brulee, I could think about a treat to pass your way? Mind you, it has to be the deluxe brand... otherwise Mom will toss a fit."
...poor Jonas. He lives in the third floor, and if the elevator doesn´t work, this would mean a lot of running (for Madeleine)...but this could mean too, that he will be soon as muscular and strong as his "brother-in-law" alias superman Daniel II.

Old 11-26-2003, 10:54 AM
Royal Highness

Swedish elevators are not reliable ?

Old 11-26-2003, 03:17 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by xicamaluca@Nov 25th, 2003 - 7:18 pm
Copyright Imagine Scandinavia/ 10000. Stockholm, Sverige, 20031125. Princess Madeleine of Sweden has moved in to this house with her boyfriend Jonas Bergström in the Stockholm area Gärdet. The live in a two room apartment on the top floor.
It doesn't look exceptionally posh... but I'm sure it's very livable, and indeed, a store on the ground floor is a very convenient thing! I wonder how Madeleine compares it to Drottningsholm?
Old 11-27-2003, 10:17 AM
Nobility

Quote:
It doesn't look exceptionally posh... [/b]
That was what I thought too.
Whatever comes, she said, cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumpf to be one all the time when no one knows it. (F.Hogdson Burnett)
Old 11-28-2003, 12:45 AM
Commoner

Quote:
That was what I thought too.
maybe it's nice inside but I do agree with you...by the way lol at the comments about Jonas living in the top floor.
Best Openside Flanker in the World
Old 11-28-2003, 07:53 PM
Courtier

That looks like a very typical swedish house, i live in one myself so i might just say that i live in a royal way now...
Old 12-29-2003, 08:42 PM

How old is Madeleine's boyfriend, Jonas?

*Ashley*
Old 12-29-2003, 08:54 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Old 12-30-2003, 07:15 PM
Majesty

I there someone that think that Jonas is not a good match for her?
and if so why
Old 12-31-2003, 09:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Madeleine and Jonas in Sälen

Victoria, Daniel, Madeleine and Jonas is celebrating the new year together in Sälen. Without mom and dad...
Old 12-31-2003, 09:43 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Yennie@Dec 31st, 2003 - 8:22 am

Madeleine and Jonas in Sälen
Madeleine looks very much like Victoria in that picture...
Whatever comes, she said, cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumpf to be one all the time when no one knows it. (F.Hogdson Burnett)
Old 12-31-2003, 09:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, I´ve thought too, that this is Victoria...in the very first moment, I´ve even thought, that this is Victoria and Daniel Collert...*sigh*
Old 12-31-2003, 01:16 PM
Majesty

It's rather obvious to say that it looks cold there but it does.
Old 12-31-2003, 02:41 PM
Courtier

Where is Sälen?

Thanks, Gita.
Old 12-31-2003, 02:49 PM
Majesty

Salen is one of the three biggest ski-resort in Sweden. It's situated in the Dalarna region and very good for the beginers and youth.(more or less due north west towards the Norwegian border from Stockholm. I read about this place. Can't believe that it's this place. The guide says for this place says, "For such a small village, Salen's importance to Swedish tourism seems completely out of proportion: there are nearly 60,000 beds available for guests." Nearby is the busiest ski run in Europe. Population of the village is 400. Salen is actually a series of six different villages and two ski areas but total Sweden's most extensive combined ski area. The Sälen region runs along a valley roughly 30 km long. It is Sweden's largest ski area, with four separate resorts: Hundfjället & Tandådalen. Sounds like Interlaken. O, joy.
Old 01-01-2004, 07:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh Dennis, you are a too good guy, who doesn´t spread rumours, and doesn´t read between the lines.
But for a tabloid-reporter Madeleine´s words are a manifestation! You can make even 2 stories out of it...Firstly you can write, that they Royal children haven´t a good relationship with their parents...they think, that they are boring...and Madeleine doesn´t deny rigorously an engagment between her sis´ and Daniel II-so for a tabloid-reporter this is an engagement! :P
Old 01-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Majesty

Well, I saw the bad relationship thing but I just figured it was just a matter of getting tired. I mean they are young adults after all. Every one at a certain age, rather not spend Christmas with their parents...And as for the second part...Had she come out an said "Victoria and Daniel engaged? Pfft, I don't see that happening any time soon.",it would have left the door open for a lot more questions. So she took the safe route.
Old 01-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah, Madeleine does look alot like Victoria in the picture.. and the guy is Daniel. Jonas is right behind him, so I guess Victoria is around aswell (not in the picture)....
To bad they couldn´t get a group picture. something like:
"The princesses and their boyfriends´says happy new year to the people" :P
Old 01-02-2004, 08:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Madeleine tells, that they (she and Jonas, Victoria and Daniel II) stayed in the cottage/lodge at the new year´s evening (they couldn´t/wouldn´t have gone out, but they changed their plans)...why are there just pictures of a talkative Madeleine (and Jonas), but no pictures of Victoria and Daniel...what are they doing the whole day?!
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2004, 09:29 AM
Majesty

Jonas Bergström and Madeleines ex Erik Granath in a verbal fight

www.aftonbladet.se

Closed Thread