The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
When I hear the word lallare/lalla I think of someone who is fooling around or is trying to do something, but doesn´t succed or does it good.
Slowly the puzzle is solved. :) I´m just not sure, how to see the connection between your definition and the sentence

Old 07-03-2005, 08:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Slowly the puzzle is solved. :) I´m just not sure, how to see the connection between your definition and the sentence
me neither :)

One thing that "bothers" me is that this so called friend said:
You cant make demands on a princess (perhaps someone with better english could help me translate it!)

Whats up with that?! Just because she´s a princess her boyfriend cant say something when she does somethings wrong?!
hmm...

Old 07-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
me neither :)

One thing that "bothers" me is that this so called friend said:
You cant make demands on a princess (perhaps someone with better english could help me translate it!)

Whats up with that?! Just because she´s a princess her boyfriend cant say something when she does somethings wrong?!
hmm...
I agree here. I hope and guess this was just from a distant "friend" or acquaintance. It would be a shame, when Madeleine´s close friends would think this way...
Old 07-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
I understand it as meaning that Madde is a fun-loving girl or a crazy chick. Not in a offensive way, more like you would talk about a young person who wants to play around and have the most fun possible and make some silly experiences before settling down. So I think the sentence means Madde does not like beeing restrained in her liberty and is not used of beeing sermoned for a behavior anyway, as she is a princess.

I don't think that looks like Madde tough.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

I dont know if these are better, but atleast its without the crazy eastnews watermarks all over their faces :)
from fotomarktplatz.de and Cover

its the same photos as Lena posted here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2&postcount=81
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	200506cafe.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	167405   Click image for larger version

Name:	mj.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	170715  
Old 07-18-2005, 06:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Madeleine and Jonas are together at Öland right now and yesterday they went riding.
Aftonbladet writes that "the couple have fight hard to overcome their love crises and to save their love.
Their relationship was almost over but now thay have solved the problems and has gotten closer.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...674268,00.html

Old 07-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Courtier

Question "Problems"

Thanks Yennie. What were the "problems" in their relationship?
Old 07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
I've read in the Swedish magazine, Svensk Damtiding, that Madeleine was tired of the calm life with Jonas and that she missed going out with her friends and party. She felt Jonas was boring. The magazine guessed that the relationship would end when Jonas goes to London to continue his law studies.

But I've also experienced that this magazine isn't a particularly reliable source in these matters (one week it's over and out, the next week no problems at all!) The reason I keep reading these magazines is because there is very little on royalty in Norwegian magazines, and I take what I get, even though I read them with a sceptical eye :)

Old 07-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I´m not sure. In a article a few weeks ago it said that one of the reasons was that Madeleine went clubbing with her single friend Lussan, and that Jonas didn´t approve of that. He wanted to stay at home and have quiet dinners with their "couple-friends" instead.

In the article I posted above, it says that another reason to belive there is a crisis is that Jonas was seen alone at different clubs and parties. When two friends of Madeleine and Jonas celebrated their birthdays Jonas came to the party alone.
"Madeleine was devastated and felt like she was loosing control" (of the relationship?) said a friend.
"For the first time it was like they were going in different directions and disagreed on several things".

So perhaps we shouldn´t take this to seriously... Its Aftonbladet you know :)
Old 07-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up Thank you yet again Yennie!

Thank you so much Yennie, you are a star! :) I guess we should not take what is written about them too seriously. After all Madeleine and Jonas are the only one's who know the truth in the matter.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
"Madeleine was devastated and felt like she was loosing control" (of the relationship?) said a friend.
"For the first time it was like they were going in different directions and disagreed on several things".
Why??? Because he went to a birthday party alone?
Who are those lame reporters? What are they? 12?
Old 07-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
Why??? Because he went to a birthday party alone?
Who are those lame reporters? What are they? 12?
Its weird :) But, after all, it was the party of one of Madeleines closest friends so imo it is a bit strange that Jonas was there and not her. But perhaps she had an exam or something like that. Or a trip to St Tropez perhaps
Old 08-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Majesty

at first glance that did not look like jonas riding but i aother royal
i will not tell you who i thought it was at first.............
Old 08-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Gentry

Madeleine et Jonas

I don't sure that madeleine break with jonas. Magazine said this because Jonas was not in ste maxime like other years but he was at soliden.

This an article of aftonbladet.Jonas doesn't seem to stay a lot of time in Ste maxime but he was there. But i'm not really sure. Someone can tell me what the article say?
Madeleine: Vi är fortfarande ihop
Old 09-17-2005, 08:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Announcement from the TRF Team:

In an effort to conserve bandwidth, the TRF Team is making some changes to how News and Picture threads are being organized, which you may have noticed is already being made in some forums.

From this point forward, please be aware that the only images that will be allowed to be attached directly to the forum will be those of current activities of the royals, which can be posted in the Current Events threads.

Instead of posting a dozen or more pictures, please try to select a few pictures that best describe the event/occasion. Aim to conserve. Think quality not quantity.

If you wish to post pictures of events that happened a few years ago or older images of various royals, please do so in the Picture threads via a private image hosting account such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

Please note that older images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team
Old 10-05-2005, 09:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

In this weeks edition of Se & Hör theres a new photo of Madeleine and Jonas in an article talking about how they missed eachother so much that Jonas had to get back to Stockholm over the weekend to be with Madeleine.
They went shopping together and went to a club with some friends before Jonas headed back to London on late sunday evening
Old 10-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Courtier

Ah how sweet!:)
Old 10-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

a new Madeleine and Jonas sighting:

Svensk Damtidning writes that the couple had lunch together at Cafe Creme in Stockholm recently. Madeleine had sallad while Jonas settled for a coffee. They sat at the "bar tables" facing the street...
When it was time to pay Madeleine discovered she was out of cash, so she had to run to the ATM around the corner and when she came back a few minutes later she payed for both herself and Jonas (yeah girlpower of the 2000´ :) )

there´s a new photo of them to but I have no scanner so perhaps someone else could scan the picture?
Or else we will have to wait until Ritva updates her magazine page later this week
Old 12-03-2005, 06:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Last night, a man attacked Jonas at the club Plaza in Stockholm. Madeleine was there aswell and witnessed how the man walked up to the table where she was sitting with Jonas and her friend Isabelle Brummer
He and Jonas began to argue and it kept on for a few minutes before the guards saw it and threw the man out of the club

-When the guards took him out he shouted at Jonas, that he can´t behave as he wants just because he´s Madeleine´s boyfriend, says a source
(I borrowed your sentence, Lena :))

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...740613,00.html
Old 12-03-2005, 07:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Last night, a man attacked Jonas at a club in Stockholm. Madeleine was there aswell and witnessed how the man walked up to the table where she was sitting with Jonas and her friend Isabelle Brummer

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...740613,00.html
Out of the article:
-When the guards took him out he shouted at Jonas, that he can´t behave as he wants just because he´s Madeleine´s boyfriend, says a source

I wonder
a) if this really happened
b) when it really happened, if the guy acted out of a mix of jealousy & an high alcohol level
c) when it really happened, if there´s truth in this statement

Closed Thread