Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot tell you why, but I can´t get enough of this wonderful little lady :flowers::flowers::flowers:.
I guess, because I have the impression, that - despite her age - she already has a striking personality! Simply adoring her from head to toes.
BYe Bine

You took the words right out of my mouth. Estelle is such a joy. The third photo down looks like Estelle has inherited a wee bit of Grandpa Carl Gustav's grumpiness :ROFLMAO::flowers:

This is the cutest royal kid ever..

Princess Estelle sooooo cute and lovely:wub:
Really adorable little baby girl :flowers:

what a lovely and cute little princess :D

thanks for the pics ^^

Expressen writes that from the photos is looks like the Halloween preparations were going when the photos were taken. Annika Jeppson from the press department told to Expressen that she doesn't know what happened to the pumpkin after the photoshoot. Ulrika Näsholm from the press department said that she doesn't want to say nothing more about the photos than what is at the court website. Näsholm also told that Estelle is in London with her parents.
Härlig färgklick när Estelle hösthälsar Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

:flowers:This is the cutest, prettiest, and most liveliest little princess in the world. She has such an open lively personality and those eyes are to die for. I am so glad both her parents take her on trips and don't leave her home with nannies. She is most surely going to rule the world someday. Both PV/PD are sure teaching her the most valuable rules of life.

Oh wow. She's so adorable.

Oh my...Just what was needed after a day of appts and tests at the Hospital (nothing serious test wise, as all annual normal things. However I'm going to need my knee scoped. No surprise, but...Grrrr!! Stupid mis step!!). Is sweet Lil Estelle w/her wee wheelbarrow and pumpkin. She such a little Sweetheart. You just want to reach through the screen and sweep her up into a hug.

Lovely surprise to see when I got back today.

Those are absolutely adorable, love the photo of Estelle and the pumpkin - she is a sweetie. Princess Estelle is now no. 1 on my "cutest royal children" list. My heart melted whilst looking at those photos.
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Estelle is in my Top 5... Lady Louise remains number 1, but as she has just turned 10 she wont be a "royal child" much longer. :sad:

The photo of Estelle and the pumpkin is adorable and her expression just makes it even cuter. I love that the Swedish royal family release photos of Estelle. I just wish the BRF would learn from this example. I understand they are not our property, but it is nice to allow the public to connect with them family.

How lovely those pictures od little Estelle with her parents, making cookies for Christmas. Absolutely adorable.

Princess Estelle is such a little beauty :heart:
She has a blonde hair! That's so adorable...

Love, love, love this little family. That video is precious. You just want to hug and kiss Estelle. And what a cute little apron and dress. Reminds me of pictures of the King and Queen doing the same thing with their children when they were younger.

How adorable, nice to see her hair is really coming in and blonde! Love the bows they put on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom