Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks a little like her great-grandmother Sybilla around the eyes. Cute little girl!

A gorgeous little girl, looks like both Mum and Dad. A delight to the whole family I'm sure.

Estelle is so adorable!! I'm with others that the picture of her examining the leaf is my favorite. Victoria and Daniel must be thrilled to pieces she's such a happy baby.

wow! estele is sooooo beautiful, she reay look like his father! loverly idea!

Princess Estelle; News, Part 1

What a gorgeous baby! An exhibition in Sweden is displaying her pictures, old and new, I think at the Royal Palace.

A new photo of Estelle, Victoria and Daniel in the snowy grounds of Haga.

Just released on Kungahuset's Facebook.

How gorgeous is this little girl. The parents are rightfully proud of her.

They look adorable and princess estelle is so precious!

Estelle is the cutest little thing.
It's such a nice little family, Daniel, Victoria and Estelle :wub:

That's so cute, she looks like a little snowman indeed. Adorable family!

such a cutie!!! i LOVE her in the cute hat, and im also pleased to see that Victoria&Daniel dressed her in light colors, it suits with the enviroment!!!

^and we probably will get some more for Christmas or the New Year's picture.
the King and his family used to celebrate Christmas like the Norway royal family, a photo oportunity, when Victoria, Carl Phillip and Madeleine were younger. maybe they will start the tradition again with little Estelle^^

i really really LOVE Estelle, shes one of my favourite royal girls!!!! its always a pleasure to see her, and when i do she always brings a smile to my face^^

im making Estelle's fashion wardrobe of 2012, ill post it towards the end of December in Old Fashion Thread. please then check it out later! ;)

estelle is so perfect! I love the wat that victoria show her daughter to the people! I wish that we can see another royal babies so many times like we see estella.

What a cutie she is in her sled. And she looks like she's getting so big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom