Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: You've got to love this girl! She is so "normal". It doesn't matter whether she's climbing over heavy machinery or holding her baby, she is just so natural and she doesn't care who sees Estelle and the baby let alone the dreaded "dummy", or her with it in her own mouth! :lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:

Svensk Damtidning writes in this week's issue, that there is a little panic in the swedish society "I wasn't invited to the christening!"

There were 1250 guests at the wedding in the church. But to the christening at Slottskyrkan can only a little over 400 people be invited. The Bernadotte and Sommerlath families are big, and everyone of them couldn't be invited. Victoria and Daniel had invited 90 of their personal friends to the wedding, even this amount had to be reduced. The king and the queen had invited about 35 of their best friends to the wedding. The king's best friend, Bertil Nordström told to SD, that he isn't invited, he was at the wedding. 32 members of Daniel's family and relatives were at the wedding, and they are all invited to the christening too.

Why can there be only 400 guests? Seating capacity or the lunch afterwards?

Why can there be only 400 guests? Seating capacity or the lunch afterwards?

Because the seating capacity of Slottskyrkan/The chapel of the Royal Palace is about 400 persons.

LadyFinn said:
Because the seating capacity of Slottskyrkan/The chapel of the Royal Palace is about 400 persons.

Ah, I see. Well, it's perfectly understandable that family comes first.

Can't wait for the christening of little princess Estelle :) and not far from the Danish one.

Cute new pics! Little Estelle is a nice combination of her parents. :) I have a feeling her eyes will turn brown soon. Can't wait for the Christening. I have only one complaint; why does it have to be on a Tuesday?!...

Little Estelle is such a cutie! :wub:
The picture with her parents is adorable; they are really a very blessed and happy family. Victoria certainly made the right choice with Daniel.

Last edited:
Adorable little girl with a very determined look at the camera.
Här är hovets nya bild på Estelle | Nyheter | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

Roger Lundgren, the chief editor of the royal magazine "Kungliga magasinet", has said to Aftonbladet, that many people say that Estelle's eyes are very similar to Victoria's. These images contain a lot of love and are personal to be the royal photos, they are almost like a work of art.
Photographs were taken by photographer Kate Gabor, who also took the previous photos.
When they are taken is not known.
- We got the photos to the information department a few days ago, so they are fairly new. But the exact date when they are taken I do not know, says the court information officer Bertil Ternert.
Första porträttbilderna på prinsessan Estelle | Estelle | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

From Hola
A cuatro días de su bautizo, la Casa Real Sueca publica nuevas fotos de la princesa Estelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Estelle must be the royal child with the most pictures taken since birth until christening, there are a lot of them now!
i remenber someone said that we would not see Estelle so often, but until now we've got plenty of her^^

Victoria looks really beautiful in this new picture.
She has a lovely family!

The new picture of Estelle is cute beyond words :wub: the one of the little family is also adorable!
Too bad I have to work on Tuesday, I hope I can switch in secretly once or twice :whistling:

Ah, finally I can see her eyes!
She's absolutely beautiful - reminds me more of Daniel, but she also resembles her Mama IMO. Precious. :flowers:

I love all these posts. Crown Princess Victoria is my favourite contemporary royal after Queen Elizabeth II. Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel look such happy and delighted parents, I am only sorry that I was not in Sweden around the time of the birth. I was in Stockholm however when the pregnancy was announced which was lovely!

Last edited:
I LOVE the new pics of Estelle finally we can see her eyes! She looks like a mix of both of them from what I can see

She's a very cute girl :) Can't wait to finally see her in colour at the christening ;)

The new pictures are adorable!

Such wonderful pictures, little Estelle is getting so big! I love all these lovely pictures that Victoria and Daniel have chosen to share with us all. I think she looks very much like Daniel, but you can definitely see much of Victoria too.

Awwww I'm so in love with baby Estelle! She's so cute! I can't wait for the upcoming Christening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom