Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
so so so so CUTE!!!!! i love her smile in the first picture but i also love the serious expressions she usually makes!

Adorable photos! She is so cute!

oh, she is soooooooooo adorable!!! I love the wy that victoria an daniel show they daughter to the public! I don't remember so many officials photos of a royal baby in the last years.

oh, she is soooooooooo adorable!!! I love the wy that victoria an daniel show they daughter to the public! I don't remember so many officials photos of a royal baby in the last years.
i totally agree, Estelle is the only one so far that we got a glimpse of her every season.
Victoria and Daniel are very smart, they dont put their little daughter into photosessions with massive media and reporters, and to please the Swedish people(and of course us too:D) they release 1 or 2 pictures of Estelle regulary. that way everyone is happy, the people and us are happy because we see her often and that way we dont complain, the media (and specially the paparazzi) are tamed as well, and Estelle will not be frighten and will be at ease and a relaxed baby!;)

Adorable photos, Estelle is such a cutie. I see both Victoria and Daniel in her.

Victoria and Daniel are very smart, they dont put their little daughter into photosessions with massive media and reporters, and to please the Swedish people(and of course us too:D) they release 1 or 2 pictures of Estelle regulary. that way everyone is happy, the people and us are happy because we see her often and that way we dont complain, the media (and specially the paparazzi) are tamed as well, and Estelle will not be frighten and will be at ease and a relaxed baby!;)

I also think this is a very clever way to deal with the media attention. I guess they learned from Victoria's parents and how they handled it.

Okay...First things first.

Oh my goodness...Wook at the wittle Elfling!!! I just wanna huggy da wittle sweetie!!

:)

When I showed them to my Parents earlier tonight, Dad chuckled over the one of her on the floor and said...

I was *not* headed to check out the tree and you can't prove it either!!

For the very first time, I can see Victoria in Estelle's face. In that picture where there's pure mischief just beaming out from her face. It might be because she's smiling, but I see Victoria in her face for the first time In that one.

I love these photos and how lovely is it the first Official Portrait/s from any of the Royal Families this Christmas are to mark Estelle's very First one?

She's such a cute baby. Since they apparently call her Stella at home, I wonder if she'll ever be known as Princess Stella to the public, like Harry is known by his nickname.

I have read from Hello, that they call her Stella. But not from any swedish newspapers or magazines. The swedish media has just told that Estelle's nickname is "Pricken".

Does anyone know if Pricken have a special meaning in Sweden? I tried to translate and came up with absolute, straight

Does anyone know if Pricken have a special meaning in Sweden? I tried to translate and came up with absolute, straight

Pricken means among other things a dot or a spot. I've read from some swedish paper, that it could mean that Victoria and Daniel think that Estelle completes their family and in a way is a dot. Some think it can refer to a famous children's book "Spotty" (in swedish "Pricken"), by Margret Rey. It tells about a rabbit family, where eight small rabbits are white, but the ninth is different, it is spotty. So calling Estelle "Pricken" Victoria and Daniel emphasize how unique Estelle is to them.

Pricken means among other things a dot or a spot. I've read from some swedish paper, that it could mean that Victoria and Daniel think that Estelle completes their family and in a way is a dot. Some think it can refer to a famous children's book "Spotty" (in swedish "Pricken"), by Margret Rey. It tells about a rabbit family, where eight small rabbits are white, but the ninth is different, it is spotty. So calling Estelle "Pricken" Victoria and Daniel emphasize how unique Estelle is to them.

Thank you, Lady Finn!

Pricken can also mean "icing on the cake", according to some translators. Estelle completes the even before very happy life of Victoria and Daniel.

Pricken can also mean "icing on the cake", according to some translators. Estelle completes the even before very happy life of Victoria and Daniel.

Now this one makes absolute sense. She absolutely is the "icing on the cake"! :ROFLMAO:

Pricken is such a nice nickname - and I very well remember the story called "Kaninerne i Hulebyen" in Danish - though I must admit I prefer Lillsessan :wub:

Estelle gets cuter every time I see her.

Is there any young royal sweeter than her?
Nearly impossible... after these pics....
(haaaa, deeply in love in this super sweet girl)
BYe Bine

Estelle really is incredibly cute in this trailer, I hope we get to see a lot of her in the documentary :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom