The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
I have to say that Victoria is pretty handy with that rolling pin! It's so funny when Estelle marches out of the kitchen, leaving Mom and Dad finishing up the cookies!! A well-done video.
Oh, yeah, I really love that kid! She won't be taking any guff from those two when she's a teen.

Old 12-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Heir Apparent

I think Estelle needs to walk around the nursery with her tiny rolling pin to get the feel of handling a scepter.

Old 12-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
I think Estelle needs to walk around the nursery with her tiny rolling pin to get the feel of handling a scepter.
I have a feeling she'll be a natural.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Estelle stars in new video with Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden - hellomagazine.com
Estelle de Suecia lleva la Navidad a Palacio
Old 12-14-2013, 07:27 AM

Oh, Estelle is such a sweetie. I'm love with video, because it is so cute. She is my favourite toddler of all RH kids. Daniel and Victoria seem to glowing with pride and happiness over their little daughter. Very nice. :)
Old 12-14-2013, 09:02 AM
Aristocracy

What are they saying actually?
Can anybody from Sweden translate it for us?
She's so cute! The photos and this video are just amazing!
Old 12-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaNL View Post
What are they saying actually?
Can anybody from Sweden translate it for us?
She's so cute! The photos and this video are just amazing!
Gingerbreads, say Victoria and Daniel.
- But I think we shouldn't only eat, says Daniel when Estelle eats the dough, will you have a little more?
Estelle puts just a bit more to her mouth. Daniel realizes his mistake:
- This was perhaps a bad idea from me, he says.
- You will regret that, Victoria laughs.
Daniel helps Estelle help to roll the dough.
- We shall put some flour, says Victoria, look, Estelle!
Daniel and Estelle roll the dough and Daniel praises Estelle: Nice!
Estelle pats the dough and Daniel asks: Shall we do it a little more thinner? No, says Estelle.
Victoria shows Estelle a pig cookie cutter: Shall Mommy do a pig? No, Estelle says very determined.
What does the pig say, Daniel asks and Estelle mimics it's sound and grunts.
Victoria laughs at Estelle's mimics and asks: Shall Mommy do a bunny? No, says Estelle.
No, so how does a bunny sound, Victoria asks and Estelle mimics again.
Victoria shows a cat cookie cutter and Estelle hesitates, Daniel whispers: Cat! Estelle says: Cat.
Yes, how does it sound, Daniel asks. Meow, says Estelle. Meow, says Daniel.
Mommy! says Estelle. Yes here, says Victoria and takes a woman cookie cutter and shows it to Estelle.
Estelle puts the cookie cutter to Victoria's face and Victoria kisses it.
Estelle leaves from Daniel's arms and goes to the door. When she opens the door, Victoria says: Look, like Christmas gnomes.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the translation, LadyFinn. Adorable dialogue as well.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:27 AM
Courtier

Thanks to everyone who posted these adorable pictures and videos of my favorite royal family.....they are just wonderful. PE is going to be a very strong young lady as she grows up, you can already see it....watch out mom and dad you are going to have your hands full.....lolololo.
Wishing everyone at RF's a wonderful holiday and a great New Year.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen has a video, where two students of the Royal College of Forestry's student union present the Christmas tree which is meant to Estelle's room.
Victoria attends at the traditional reception of the Christmas trees for the royal family on Tuesday. The student union (from Umeå) donates Christmas trees to the royal family and they also sell Christmas trees in Stockholm and with that they finance their school trip to Brazil to see the rainforests.
De levererar Estelles alldeles egna julgran Nyheter Expressen
Translation
Old 12-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Nobility

This is the cutest! video . . . thank you for this gift! it brought me so much joy to watch (I thought Princess Estelle looked like a professional baker when she decided to leave the rolling pin and "pound on the dough with her little hands" . . .

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, . . . .
Old 12-17-2013, 07:30 AM
Aristocracy

Estelle and Victoria received this years christmas tree from a group of agricultural students. Nics pics!
Kronprinsessan och Prinsessan Estelle tog emot granar - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 12-17-2013, 10:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

I guessed that Estelle would be at this event since the students told in Expressen that Estelle would get her own Christmas Tree.
Prinsessan Estelle har fått sin julgran Nyheter Aftonbladet
Här tar Prinsessan Estelle emot julgranar Nyheter Expressen
Old 12-17-2013, 01:29 PM
Courtier

I love it! Estelle has already mastered "the handshake".
Old 12-17-2013, 05:58 PM
Gentry

Oh my word. That baking video is TOO cute. They are such a beautiful family.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Swedish Princess Estelle becomes the best helper of her mother, the heiress to the throne Victoria, at official events
La princesa Estela de Suecia se convierte en la mejor ayudante de su madre, la heredera al trono Victoria, en los actos oficiales
Translation
Old 12-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen publishes a special magazine of the royal year 2013: "The year with Estelle and the Royal Family" with 153 photos
http://a.cdn-expressen.se/ImageHandl...t=secondColumn
Old 12-31-2013, 07:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle has got a second nanny.

Victoria and Daniel have had Adeline Petersson as Estelle's nanny. But since last autumn, two nannies share responsibility to look after Estelle.
On New Year's Eve Svensk Damtidning reveals that 22-year-old Katie from Australia has also been employed as a nanny. As Australian it is thought that Katie will give Estelle good language skills at an early age.
- It is because Estelle should learn English, says Ulrika Näsholm, information officer at the Royal House.
According to Näsholm Katie has already worked a few months with the Royal Family.
- She started in the autumn.
Katie, 22, ska lära Estelle engelska Nyheter Expressen
Translation
Old 12-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe Katie can go help Charlene after she finishes with Estelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Estelle has got a second nanny.

Victoria and Daniel have had Adeline Petersson as Estelle's nanny. But since last autumn, two nannies share responsibility to look after Estelle.
On New Year's Eve Svensk Damtidning reveals that 22-year-old Katie from Australia has also been employed as a nanny. As Australian it is thought that Katie will give Estelle good language skills at an early age.
- It is because Estelle should learn English, says Ulrika Näsholm, information officer at the Royal House.
According to Näsholm Katie has already worked a few months with the Royal Family.
- She started in the autumn.
Katie, 22, ska lära Estelle engelska Nyheter Expressen
Translation
“The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision"Robyn Davidson
Old 12-31-2013, 03:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

I so love the idea that little Estelle might grow up speaking English with an Aussie accent.

Tags
princess estelle