The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

estelle look so so so beautiful in the national dress!!!!!

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 06-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Royal Highness

Estelle is adorable in her little national dress :)

— Queen Margrethe II of Denmark directly addressing people suffering from depression and loneliness in her 2011 New Years address.

Old 06-06-2013, 01:19 PM
Courtier

What a cutie!

I am kvelling!
Old 06-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Aristocracy

Estelle is so cute!
Old 06-07-2013, 02:06 AM
Serene Highness

Lately whenever I'm feeling down a bit, I tend to find myself coming over here to look at some of Estelle's pictures because whenever I do see her, I start to smile again. She's such a bubbly happy little girl, it just radiates off the screen.

Estelle also looks too adorable in her National Day outfit. That one picture though of her running...All I can hear when looking at it is, "You can't catch me!! You can't catch me!!"
Old 06-07-2013, 08:53 PM

Estelle is a beautiful girl! I think she'II be a happiest woman, although her duties as a future hereditary princess.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Commoner

the group photo made me chuckle when I noticed that Estelle had the same expression as her grandfather :)
Old 07-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

According to Kvällsposten, Estelle has now got her own pony

The Association of the Öland horse gave Estelle as a one-year gift an own pony to have free access to when she visits Solliden. Kay Wiestål (the organizer of Victoriadagen -concert) reveals this to Kvällsposten.
Birger Ramnebrink, the chairman of the Association of the Öland Horse, confirms that Estelle has got a pony from them.
- It is a small pony of palomino colour, namely pale yellow with white mane and tail. Her name is Gullvida and she is as sweet as a cream cake.
Gullvida is a mini variant of an Öland horse. She measures only 1.05 meters in height. The idea of ​​the gift is to give Estelle, like her mother and aunt Madeleine, an opportunity to engage in riding during summers on Öland.

When this article is written, Estelle and 3-year-old Gullvida haven't met yet but the Marshal of the Court has vowed to visit the stables and get acquainted with the pony.
- I don't know if Victoria, Daniel and Estelle come with him, but one can hope. It would be fun, says Ramnebrink.
But is Estelle too small to ride the pony yet?
- Maybe not that one, then we can take another one which is better suitable for her now. Gullvida is a horse that she will grow up with and then the Royal Mews can breed the pony for the princess, there's resources.
The Mistress of the Robes, Alice Trolle Wachtmeister has spent many summers on Solliden and thinks Estelle will have a great pleasure of the pony.
Prinsessan Estelle har nu fått en egen ponny Kvällsposten
Translation
Old 07-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Majesty

we will see estlle at the morning of victoria day but i wonder if she will be at the consert. i doubt that but then i never thought she would be at the wedding of her aunt
Old 07-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
we will see estlle at the morning of victoria day but i wonder if she will be at the consert. i doubt that but then i never thought she would be at the wedding of her aunt
It is not in the morning, according to the program Victoria will be celebrated at Solliden Palace at 14.00 swedish time. Daniel will be there, and very likely Estelle, the king and queen too.
Aktuellt | Sollidens Slott
Perhaps Estelle can be with her parents at the horse cortege from Solliden to Borgholm, even though she wouldn't attend at the concert.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
Lately whenever I'm feeling down a bit, I tend to find myself coming over here to look at some of Estelle's pictures because whenever I do see her, I start to smile again. She's such a bubbly happy little girl, it just radiates off the screen.

Estelle also looks too adorable in her National Day outfit. That one picture though of her running...All I can hear when looking at it is, "You can't catch me!! You can't catch me!!"
She is a very charismatic and engaging child, much like Isabella and Josephine of Denmark; any one of those three could be child actors because they are so engaging.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Majesty

Do we get more or less photos of Estelle then other royal children?
I think there is a good deal photos now and then Fringe the year
Old 07-14-2013, 09:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Do we get more or less photos of Estelle then other royal children?
I think there is a good deal photos now and then Fringe the year
I don't think there are more pictures. She doesn't appear that often so when we see her we postal many as possible.. There'll be thousands of the Cambridge baby.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:43 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
I don't think there are more pictures. She doesn't appear that often so when we see her we postal many as possible.. There'll be thousands of the Cambridge baby.
I believe the same,the press likes to print pictures of Estelle & the Palace allows us to see her at some of the celebrations like birthday/christening/national day,but they are not photographed every day. Personally I am happy about the cute pictures that we see & the official pictures released by the palace are much much better than the paparazzi pictures,to me it seems as if the Swedish RF has a good way to deal with the attention and the press.

The Cambridge baby even made many headlines months before his/her birth!In Austria Catherine and the baby have got many covers + headlines in all type of magazines. The BRF is much more "hyped" and internationally known than other (European) royal families,so it is not surprising that they are also more photographed.
. Helen Keller
Old 07-15-2013, 11:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle has a new nanny, 22-year-old Adeline Petersson from Kungälv. Ulrika Näsholm from the court press department confirms that Adeline has since June worked as the full-time nanny for Estelle. Estelle's first nanny Elisabeth Zimmermann continues as Estelle's nanny, but she will not work full-time anymore. Zimmermann said yesterday evening that Expressen can speak with the court of her work, she is watching the concert from TV. Adeline Petersson has worked at a preschool in Stockholm and after that as a nanny for another family. She was hired through recommendations. Adeline Petersson says via court press department that she doesn't want to comment her work. Estelle was very comfortable with Adeline yesterday.
Här är prinsessan Estelles nya favorit GT
Translation

What is funny is that Expressen's photographer has bewitched Estelle 6 fingers at the other photo of the article...
Old 07-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post

What is funny is that Expressen's photographer has bewitched Estelle 6 fingers at the other photo of the article...
Would say it is the last finger of the other hand, but looks strange anyway
Old 07-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Estelle is a miracle.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Royal Highness

I have a question- what color are Estelle's eyes? I know when she was a baby they looked greenish like her father's, but I saw a picture from CP Victoria's birthday celebrations a day or two ago and her eyes looked more brown. Have they changed, are they hazel, or are they those eyes that look one color or the other at different times?
Old 07-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
I have a question- what color are Estelle's eyes? I know when she was a baby they looked greenish like her father's, but I saw a picture from CP Victoria's birthday celebrations a day or two ago and her eyes looked more brown. Have they changed, are they hazel, or are they those eyes that look one color or the other at different times?
Daniel's eyes are two-coloured, green-brown.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/1...nobel-2011.jpg
Estelle's eyes
http://blogg.tv2.no/kongebloggen/fil...ce_3053124.jpg
Old 07-16-2013, 12:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Forget Britain's Royal Baby -- Take In The Cuteness That Is Swedish Princess Estelle (PHOTOS)

Princess Estelle is giving Prince/ss Cambridge some competition.

Tags
princess estelle