Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yes, unfortunately she does seem to have the basics of those frog-like features of her uncle and grandfather. I hope that changes as she gets older.

Thanks. That explains why I don't remember seeing that pic - and, yes, WOW!, Estelle sure looks like her mother!

Last edited:
I take it Estelle likes raspberry's then? My kind of kid.

The bow's are cute and since she is going to be having her hair done and wearing tiara's for the rest of her life, presumably, it's never to early to train her not mind and fiddle to much with her hair.

Curious about how they will handle the terrible twos and the 'No' to everything stage ;)

When Estelle today is 2 years old she finds herself along with Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in Hemsedal in Norway's mountains.
The family went there on Thursday - the day before Princess Madeleine gave birth to her daughter - to celebrate the birthday child.
- It is celebrated entirely private and will not be noticed externally. She celebrates with mom and dad, says Annika Sönnerberg from the court.
According to Aftonbladet , they stay over the weekend and well into next week.
- Daniel has been out on a guided tour on the mountain today (on Saturday) . The whole family seems to thrive here in Hemsedal. There is plenty of snow and great weather, says an informant told Aftonbladet .
Crown Princess Victoria still has rails around the leg. The crack in the foot has not yet healed. She waits with skiing . Estelle is the ski princess instead.
Estelle firar 2-årsdagen i norska fjällen Nyheter Aftonbladet

Good that the press haven't found them.

There are pictures of CP Victoria and Estelle in Hemsedal (Norway) in this article
ESTELLE KLATRET TIL TOPPS I HEMSEDAL - Feiret bursdag på hyttetaket - Her og Nå
Google Translation

The Östergötland County Administrative Board gave as a birthday give to Estelle, the duchess of Östergötland, on her second birthday a Swan pendant. The pendant will be added to the bracelet Estelle got on her first birthday.
The pendant
Svanberlock i present till Prinsessan Estelle - Länsstyrelsen Östergötland
The gold bracelet in a unique design with East Gothland motives. The bracelet has been designed by the jeweler Margareth Sandström. The bracelet is linked together by a cornflower and be filled with eight charms, one for each year to Princess Estelle's ninth birthday. Charms are all related to Östergötland.
Östergötland uppvaktar sin hertiginna på födelsedagen - Länsstyrelsen Östergötland

Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning told last week, that Estelle and Daniel were once again a couple of weeks ago at their favourite place, Astrid Lindgren's Junibacken. And when they left, they bought several books to take home to Haga. Victoria has told that she likes to read Astrid Lindgren's books to Estelle, she read them herself when she was a child.

Expressen tells that Estelle has her first official work event on Saturday 17th May, when she as the Duchess of Östergötland inaugurates with her parents the Fairytale Path in Tåkern, which the County Administrative Board of Östergötland gave her as a christening present.
Governor Elisabeth Nilsson expects that it will be a festival, much people will come to see this visit. Nilsson is happy that finally the Path will be opened and by a real princess.
The visit starts at the castle in Linköping. There awaits first surprise for Estelle:
- She has got her own salon at the castle. There is a room that still needed to be renovated which has now been transformed into warm red colours and named Estelle. With her coat of arms and monogram. Hope she likes it. This is so much fun for us. To finally get the princess to Östergötland, says governor Nilsson.
Nu gör prinsessan Estelle jobbdebut Nyheter Expressen
Translation

From the website of the County Administrative Board of Östergötland
Östergötland välkomnar sin hertiginna - Länsstyrelsen Östergötland
Translation

Estelle is listed to attend at the court calendar
http://www.kungahuset.se/kalender/hkhprinsdaniel.4.40e05eec12926f2630480001262.html

Last edited:
How wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

:flowers:Her parents are the very best at being parents of this little princess, they are teaching her, raising her properly, letting her get used to the cameras and the public, unbelievable great parents. Victoria and Daniel are the very best royal couple out there among all royals in their position that are doing such a fabulous for their country! What a treasure Victoria has in Daniel for he is what a real prince is all about!

Program for the inauguration of Duchess Estelle's Fairytale Path in Tåkern, 17th May - 5 photo opportunities for the photographers

11:45 Arrival at Linköping Castle where the Duchess and the crown princess couple are received by governor Elisabeth Nilsson, County Director Kristina Zetterström and Linköping Mayor Ann-Catrine Hjerdt.
Photo opportunity: Outer Courtyard, Linköping Castle

12.15 Inspection of the Duchess Estelle's salon at the Linköping Castle, Castle architect Mats Fredriksson and museum director Mark Lindberg
tell about the castle and the room.
Photo opportunity: the Duchess Estelle's salon

12:30 to 14:00 Lunch with invited guests

14:45 Inauguration of the Duchess Estelle's fairytale path
- Speech by Governor Elisabeth Nilsson
- Dance show
- Speech "Professor Gullström"
Photo opportunity: Ceremony at the Naturum

After the inaugural speeches the Duchess with Crown Princess couple are invited to go to the fairytale path and inspect all experience stations. The path takes about an hour to go through.
Photo opportunities along the fairytale path:
- Photo by tractor
- Photo by Frog
http://www.lansstyrelsen.se/ostergotland/SiteCollectionDocuments/Sv/nyheter/2014/Program 17 maj.pdf

Slott och sagostig redo för prinsessa - Länsstyrelsen Östergötland
Translation

Last edited:
So in other words, we are now on Extreme Cuteness Alert Level 20 for the thread? ;)

I can't wait for tomorrow & all of the videos, pictures & just out & out adorableness coming our way. It's going to be great!!

People can travel free with ÖstgötaTrafikens buses from Väderstad-Verken and Naturum Tåkern to see Victoria, Daniel and Estelle. Flags are given to the people so that they can wave with them.
Säg hej till Prinsessan Estelle! - Länsstyrelsen Östergötland

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnwpoKBCAAETYzT.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn1Fsv4IAAAr-Jc.jpg

Only a small bow today. Estelle greets people and gets flowers and gifts from other children.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn1IwUgCYAAIznv.jpg

Gallery
http://www.corren.se/bildspel/player.aspx?slideshowID=6975059#index=0

Prinsessan Estelle i Östergötland - Nyheter SVT.se

Victoria
http://origincache-prn.fbcdn.net/10326565_1416397408638337_1484151994_n.jpg

Last edited:
This Little Princess is so cute and adorable....And so professional only being 2 years old !!

Cuteness overload :flowers::flowers::flowers:.
Such a small Girl and such a great Performance.
WOW!
BYe Bine

Estelle is just adorable and I thought she did a good job today, considering that she's only two years old and this is her first official duty of many more to come. I love the photos of her trying out her present in particular, she looks delighted to have received it! She also reminds me a little of Princess Madeleine when she was that age. Here is a cute gallery with larger photos:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASHİON: Princess Estelle ,Duchess of Ostergotland visits her province

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Great photos, also inside the Linköping Castle, by photographer Charles Hammarsten. Estelle had a swan pendant, which the County Administrative Board of Östergötland gave her as a present for her second birthday.
IBL Bildbyrå gallery
Another gallery by Charles Hammarsten
IBL Bildbyrå

Estelle charmed the international press
The communications manager of the County Administrative Board of Östergötland, Annsofi Bondesson, tells that there were 45 accredited journalists/photographers following Estelle's day. At the Fairytale Path the children search Hasse The Hare, which has disappered, and Estelle sprang and called: Where is Hasse? The Fairytale Path consists of wooden sculptures which begin to talk and sound lwhen someone comes close. Kids can also climb up and scout, and crawl into things, which Estelle seems to have liked.
Estelle charmade internationell press - Nyheter SVT.se

Video from SVT News
Estelle pratar med grodan i Tåkern SVT Play

Another video
http://www.24corren.se/?clip=6977087

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom