The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I agree with you, Estelle is very expressive and happy. I'm looking forward into seeing more pictures of her expressions!

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!
Old 03-14-2013, 01:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning writes Estelle goes to the open nursery of the Swedish Church's Solna Parish. Normally her nanny Elisabeth Zimmermann takes Estelle there. Victoria came there once and once Victoria and Daniel came together. SÄPO-bodyguards are discreetly at the background and Victoria and Daniel used the back door. Estelle is happy and sweet and likes to play with other children. One mother says that she heard that there will be an Estelle coming and she thought that it was nice that a child had the same name as the princess and what would she be like. And then she saw that it really was princess Estelle. She said with a twinkle in her eyes that she was so afraid that her child would push princess Estelle. The children can go to this nursery a couple of times a week and stay there for a few hours, they are not registered there. Victoria herself went to the nursery of the Västerled parish when she was a child.

Old 03-16-2013, 12:51 AM
Serene Highness

Hihi, what a sweet story!
Bye Bine
Old 03-19-2013, 05:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Daniel got yesterday cufflinks from a young entrepreneur Sixten Engström, who participated at Prince Daniel's Fellowship in Växjö. There is a photo of Estelle at the cufflinks, young Stefan is designing individual cufflinks.
http://kuvakauppa.lehtikuva.fi/edori...a58bb831a6eb2e
Old 03-19-2013, 05:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

This is so cute!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:33 AM
Royal Highness

wow,the cufflinks are adorable! Super-cute and pretty,hope Daniel will wear them at many occasions :-)
. Helen Keller
Old 04-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Majesty

When do you think we Will see Estelle again. Daniel and Victoria are in the netherlands on the kings birthday, Will Estelle be seen at the belcony with grandmother Silvia,
Old 04-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
When do you think we Will see Estelle again. Daniel and Victoria are in the netherlands on the kings birthday, Will Estelle be seen at the belcony with grandmother Silvia,
I would be surprised if Victoria and Daniel would go to the Netherlands without Estelle.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Serene Highness

I hope for some new Facbook pics. The CP couple surprised us regularily with new pics, so my count goes for that.
Bye Bine
Old 04-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Royal Highness

Estelle is precious. Those photos with the flag, fantastic!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:53 AM
Commoner

Such a cutie pie!!!

http://www.kungahuset.se/images/200....ungahuset3.jpg

Did someone already post this picture? I just found it on the web page of the Royal Family...at least to me, it is new
Old 04-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Royal Highness

I can't see the picture.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pressbilder Kronprinsessparet - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
she is so cutie ... looks identical likeher mother
Old 04-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Royal Highness

Thank you! Yes they are new pictures!!!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!! THANK YOU Victoria and Daniel for providing us with new pictures once in a while.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh my word Estelle is so adorable. Cute little trainers and I love how little hair she has.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

The photos are lovely. Estelle is a cute, natural and happy child, and smiling a lot. But I'm very, very disappointed. Estelle has a father also. I just hope that soon we have photos only of Estelle and Daniel.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:46 AM
Courtier

I understand your view :) Perhaps he was the one who took the photos? They seem very natural and not "posed".
In the more " official" birthday pics he was also included.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The photos are lovely. Estelle is a cute, natural and happy child, and smiling a lot. But I'm very, very disappointed. Estelle has a father also. I just hope that soon we have photos only of Estelle and Daniel.
The Swedish royal family has been very generous with photos of the new little Princess and now there has to be complaints because dad is not in today photos? Get real.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
The Swedish royal family has been very generous with photos of the new little Princess and now there has to be complaints because dad is not in today photos? Get real.
I have said many times that the swedish royal family has been extremely generous when publishing so many photos of Estelle. But I think that both parents have a right to be at the photos with their daughter, the little princess. Yes, Victoria is the crown princess, but Daniel is as important to Estelle than her mother. I don't like how the court and especially Svensk Damtidning always writes "Estelle with mother". They could publish photos of Estelle alone or photos of the whole family.
Estelle's smile is lovely.

Bertil Ternert from the court press department says to Expresssen, that they are publishing photos continuosly, it is a good way to show how Estelle is growing.
Soliga hälsningar från Estelle på Haga slott Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Old 04-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv View Post
I understand your view :) Perhaps he was the one who took the photos? They seem very natural and not "posed".
In the more " official" birthday pics he was also included.
The photos were taken by photographer Kate Gabor, like all the photos taken of Estelle, except the official photos on the christening day.
Daniel was on Thursday at a work trip in Sundsvall.

Daniel told at an interview to Aftonbladet (I posted it to Daniel's thread) that the life with Estelle has been incredibly exciting: She has started to talk and said her first words, Mom and Dad. It's very beautiful.

Article about Princess Estelle's Prayer Book
Estelle släpper egen bönbok Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

Tags
princess estelle