The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle is already a winner in stock exchange. When Estelle was born a year ago Dagens Industri created a special portfolio in her name. Total sum of SEK 100,000 was invested and Estelle can give the money to any charity on her 18th birthday.
And so far, her shares - a group of Swedish quality companies - have done well in the stock exchange.
di.se - Ettåringen som klår börsen
Translation

Old 02-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Victoria and Daniel and Swedish royal family press office have handled Estelle's birth and first year very well - with regular offical pictures releashed and with her appearing publically at the King's birthday and Victoria's birthday there has been enough pictures and info on the baby to satisfy the interest of Swedish people and royal watchers.
I think other royal houses could learn alot from this past year of Estelle's life - i hope that they continue in this current way and that will make it an easier childhood for the Princess.
On a side note Willam and Kate could look at the example of Estelle as a way of releashing pictures of their baby - but i fear they will go down the no access route and ths create extreme media frenzy around snached pap pictures

Old 02-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Majesty

I hope the Cambridge's release regular pictures of their baby too.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Royal Highness

Estelle has quite a personality, shes full of joy and laugh when surrounded by her parents and family, but in public shes observant, quiet and attentive of her surroundings. i absolutely love to see the many faces of Estelle

i hope Victoria takes Estelle with her on her nameday next month
if Estelle makes an appearence there, then there are a few regular appearences of the little princess on the whole year (King's birthday [though probably not this year if Victoria&Daniel go to WA Inauguration]; Victoria's birthday; Summer official pictures; Estelle's nameday; Winter official pictures and Haga Palace christmas greetings pictures) and hopefully Estelle's little sibling christening (i hope for an annoucement soon like many said)
Old 02-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The pictures are very nice and Estella is a young girl with tons of expressions that can't make a picture go wrong IMO. She is full of life and energetic.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Commoner

Very beautiful photos from Princess Estelle with her parents!

Lovely little girl!

Capri
Old 02-23-2013, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri Herczeg View Post
Very beautiful photos from Princess Estelle with her parents!

Lovely little girl!

Capri
Victoria and Daniel, IMO, have been exemplary in their behavior. And Estelle is soooo cute I cannot stand it!!!!
Old 02-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Absolutely adorable photos! I love the photo of her eating the cake!
Old 02-23-2013, 04:59 PM
Aristocracy

How sweet!! Happy Birthday to the little princess!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Victoria and Daniel and Swedish royal family press office have handled Estelle's birth and first year very well - with regular offical pictures releashed and with her appearing publically at the King's birthday and Victoria's birthday there has been enough pictures and info on the baby to satisfy the interest of Swedish people and royal watchers.
I think other royal houses could learn alot from this past year of Estelle's life - i hope that they continue in this current way and that will make it an easier childhood for the Princess.
On a side note Willam and Kate could look at the example of Estelle as a way of releashing pictures of their baby - but i fear they will go down the no access route and ths create extreme media frenzy around snached pap pictures
That´s right,I completely agree with you but I believe that the yellow press in UK is very different from any other country in the world.Ashley Judd (actress) said in a tv interview "the gossip papers produce a new issue everyday-if they didn´t invent things or use every tiny scrap of information they would need to run blanc pages" (not the exact words but the same meaning,just from my memory) and it´s true-in Austria we have gossip magazines coming out every month but the Daily Mail or other rubbish papers are published every single day so they need much more stories and pictures to fill them.Nevertheless I have to agree with you that the BRF doesn´t always handle the press right and they could learn some things or two from Sweden.
What I would love to see is something which Shakira did for the birth of her son-she made some glamorous pictures which could be bought by donating to Unicef.It´s a win-win-win situation-the newspapers have nice pictures,fans can adore the cute images and the charity organisation receives some money.Also the couple has more control over their image and William &Catherine have already collected a lot of donations instead of wedding presents which was a geat idea.
. Helen Keller
Old 02-23-2013, 06:30 PM
Serene Highness

Estelle is simply grand! So are her parents. May their happy life continue! Her laugh while eating cake is priceless.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wonderful photos, totally made my day!

The one of Estelle examining her cake is my favorite but the one where she's with Victoria, how cute is her face?
Also the ones of her eating cake are priceless.

She resembles a lot of Victoria with that age
Old 02-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Serene Highness

I love those ones of her looking over her cake. The expression is so clearly, "Hmmmm....I wonder where I'll attack this thing? The right hand side or the left?"

She is such a cutie and, I could be wrong here, but I think there's three new teeth since the Christmas photos. I also find she looks a lot more like Daniel than she did a few months ago.

And she's wearing Mommy's First Birthday Party Dress for her First Birthday Party!?! Love it!!

A Very Happy Birthday to HRH Princess Estelle!!!
Old 02-24-2013, 06:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prinsesse Estelle feiret ettårsdagen i mammas kjole - VG Nett om Sverige
Translation

La Princesa Estela de Suecia protagoniza una sesión de fotos con motivo de su primer cumpleaños - Bekia
Translation

The Solna City raised their city flag in honor of their Solnaprincess' birthday at the City Hall.
Prinsessan Estelle fyllde ett år — Solna stad
Old 02-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen121419 View Post
That charm bracelet is such a nice idea!
Yes, now they give a present only for Estelle, a lovely bracelet.
As a christening gift Östergötland County Administrative Board gave to Estelle a fairytale path near Lake Tåkern. A gift that all children can enjoy. The path should be ready in the summer 2014.
The deed of gift and a mini swan which symbolizes the fairytale path
http://www.lansstyrelsen.se/ostergot...2-original.jpg

German Die aktuelle has 55 extra pages because of Estelle's birthday.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...04214706_n.jpg
Old 02-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

estelle is so adorable!!!!! and is so nice she used the same dress that her mother do!!! I love the courour of her eyes! I hope victoria have another baby soon, they are a perfect happy family!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 02-26-2013, 05:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

The chair at Estelle's newest photos is a classic chidren's chair, a Tripp Trapp Chair from Norwegian Stokke.
Lite möbeltips | kungligamodebloggen

Carl Philip didn't attend at Estelle's birthday party
Carl Philip uteblev från prinsessan Estelles första kalas Svensk Damtidning
Translation
Old 02-26-2013, 07:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The chair at Estelle's newest photos is a classic chidren's chair, a Tripp Trapp Chair from Norwegian Stokke.
Lite möbeltips | kungligamodebloggen
Yes, I think that quite a few children grew up using that chair, myself included.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:37 AM
Courtier

Gosh, is this super-sweet:
Estelle with Swedish flag supporting the Swedish Nordic Skiing Team in Val die Fiemme:

Kungligt stöd hjälpte inte Charlotte Kalla | Skidor | Vintersport | Sportbladet | Aftonbladet

BYe Bine
Old 02-27-2013, 06:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

There's a delightful combination of Victoria and Daniel in that sweet little face!

Tags
princess estelle