The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Royal Highness

Very beautiful bracelet indeed,I would also wear it if it were my size:-)
They should sell a similiar design and give the proceeds to a charitable organisation,I´m sure a lot of people would love to buy it!

Old 02-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The County Administrative Board and the governor of Östergötland give princess Estelle, duchess of Östergötland a bracelet as a gift on her first birthday. Princess's gift is a gold bracelet in a unique design with East Gothland motives.
The bracelet has been designed by the jeweler Margareth Sandström. The bracelet is linked together by a cornflower and be filled with eight charms, one for each year to Princess Estelle's ninth birthday. Charms are all related to Östergötland.
Two extension links included with the bracelet.
Östergötland uppvaktar sin hertiginna på födelsedagen - Länsstyrelsen Östergötland
Big photo of the bracelet
http://lansstyrelsen.se/ostergotland...ng/Armband.jpg
That charm bracelet is such a nice idea!

Old 02-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Courtier

I agree. A beautiful gift for Estelle and now I want such a bracelet too. 😄
Old 02-23-2013, 03:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Bertil Ternert from the court press department told to Aftonbladet, that Estelle will have a private birthday party at the Haga Palace. There will be no official celebration given that the princess is actually only a year old.
He wouldn't reveal who will be on hand to celebrate the one-year old. It is the closest family, exactly who I do not want to go into.
Estelle made during her first year some official appearances, such as the celebration of Victoria's birthday. Ternert said that besides that she has been able to live in a private environment.
The court has during the year published a series of official pictures of Estelle. Ternert thinks it may have helped that she has been "left in peace" by, among the media. The photographers have shown a great respect. They have not gone too close or taken pictures on the sly. I know the crown princess couple is grateful for that, Ternert said.
Estelle fyller ett – firas på Haga slott Nyheter Aftonbladet

The article in Expressen
Estelle's cousin Vera, the daughter of Anna Westling Söderström, has her ninth birthday tomorrow.
Så firar prinsessan Estelle sin ettårsdag Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

Photos of Estelle's first Year
Estelles första år Nyheter Expressen

Prinzessin Estelle - Ihr erster Geburtstag GALA.DE
Old 02-23-2013, 03:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

A wonderful greeting from Princess Madeleine:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:28 AM
Commoner

I think that their strategy is excellent...they give the press some photos from time to time and so they are not too much bothered by paparazzis...I also have to pay respect to the swedish media who completely seem to accept this "silent" agreement. I came to think that in Germany and maybe also in other countries they'd be probably still be surrounded by tons of photographers...so kudos to both the crown princess couple and the press how they deal with it!!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Commoner

here are new pictures on the page of the swedish royal family!!! click to enlarge (hämtla bild)

Pressbilder Kronprinsessparet - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

sooooooo lovely!!!!!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaika View Post
here are new pictures on the page of the swedish royal family!!! click to enlarge (hämtla bild)

Pressbilder Kronprinsessparet - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

sooooooo lovely!!!!!
Yes, the photos are great, Estelle is such an expressive and beautiful little girl.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Yes, the photos are great, Estelle is such an expressive and beautiful little girl.
And so well behaved. She is absolutely precious... Victoria and Daniel: we're waiting for an announcement
Old 02-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle wears the same dress as her mother Victoria on her first birthday in 1978. The photos have been taken at the Haga Palace by Kate Gabor.
Prinsessan Estelle 1 år - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 02-23-2013, 06:00 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Absolutely adorable little girl.
Just LOVE the picture of Estelle eating a cake; I daresay she found it to her liking.

Quote:
Estelle wears the same dress as her mother Victoria at her first birthday in 1978.
Prinsessan Estelle 1 år - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Can't believe they actually kept the dress for 33 years - and it appears to be in great condition too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dane View Post
=Victoria and Daniel: we're waiting for an announcement
Indeed.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:00 AM
Aristocracy

very funny and precious pictures! In the first few pictures, in which she studies the cake, she finally resembles her mom when she was a kid!
Old 02-23-2013, 06:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Aww to to cute A-A-Amazing....
Wonderful surprise for us She is so beautiful and cute
She is identical like her mother ... and the dress.... I have no word
GREAT
Old 02-23-2013, 06:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle fyller ett – firas på Haga slott Nyheter Aftonbladet

Här firar prinsessan Estelle med tårta Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV

Nya härliga bilder på prinsessan Estelle! Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Aftonbladet has a Live discussion about Estelle at their website, it just begun.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article16295789.ab
Old 02-23-2013, 06:45 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaika View Post
I think that their strategy is excellent...they give the press some photos from time to time and so they are not too much bothered by paparazzis...I also have to pay respect to the swedish media who completely seem to accept this "silent" agreement. I came to think that in Germany and maybe also in other countries they'd be probably still be surrounded by tons of photographers...so kudos to both the crown princess couple and the press how they deal with it!!
That´s right,they don´t display all their personal stories but let us have a little glimpse into their royal family life.Very smart indeed,CP Victoria is handling the press very well.

I loved Madeleine´s birthday wishes & I hope the family will have a nice celebration together.
The photography of Estelle is too cute,it´s a beautiful idea to use the family baby clothes for the picture,we also keep up some of the nicest baby clothes & hand it over like an heirloom-a great tradition!
. Helen Keller
Old 02-23-2013, 06:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Aftonbladet's reporter Mattias Sandberg is outside the Haga Palace and told just that the first guests have arrived, they were close friends of Daniel. Daniel's family has also arrived. There are lots of photographers and reporters outside the gate of the Palace.

La princesa Estelle de Suecia cumple un añito, ¡felicidades!
Old 02-23-2013, 09:03 AM
Majesty

Those pictures are beautiful. Happy Birthday Estelle.

They are really handling this the right way with releasing pictures like this. Very smart indeed.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Royal Highness

yes i agree that they are very clever indeed, because they release pictures from Estelle regulary, i think Estelle is the first royal baby that has the most pictures from the day they are born until 1 year old (and not necessarily on public, most are official pictures).

however, this is her first birthday, it was obvious they would release pictures. i think all the royal children (especially heirs) had official pictures released from their 1st b-day.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Estelle's first birthday - hellomagazine.com
Estelle von Schweden Happy Birthday, kleine Prinzessin! - BUNTE
Estelle de Suède. Déjà un an! - Photos - royal-blog Photos Monde Royal Blog - ParisMatch.com

The king and the queen have just arrived to Haga Palace. And Madeleine arrived too.
Nu blir det tårtkalas - för alla kungligheter Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Old 02-23-2013, 11:06 AM
Courtier

Those new pictures are soooo cute! I love this one, what an amazingly cute look on Estelle's face
The ones with her parents are also absolutely precious.

Tags
princess estelle