Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again really beautiful pictures, she's a lovely little girl!! :wub:

estelle is perfect!! I never see victoria so so happy! I cna't wait to more daniel and victoria's more babies!!!!

Estelle's Prayer Book

The photos were taken by photographer Kate Gabor, like all the photos taken of Estelle, except the official photos on the christening day.
Daniel was on Thursday at a work trip in Sundsvall.

Daniel told at an interview to Aftonbladet (I posted it to Daniel's thread) that the life with Estelle has been incredibly exciting: She has started to talk and said her first words, Mom and Dad. It's very beautiful.

Article about Princess Estelle's Prayer Book
Estelle släpper egen bönbok Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation
Hello, LadyFinn: Would it be possible to give us a little summary of what this article says about her Prayer Book? Sounds so dear.

Bertil Ternert from the court press department confirms that Estelle goes to preschool. She has visited some times at an open preschool in Solna, usually with her nanny Elisabeth Zimmermann. She hasn't been registered to any school yet. Royal expert Roger Lundgren says that this shows how the crown princess couple thinks, they are one of the most modern royals. Lundgren thinks that Victoria and Daniel have been inspired of Haakon and Mette-Marit putting their children to "normal" preschool and school.
Daniel told at an interview a few days ago that he will take some paternity leave in the autumn and be with Estelle.
Lekande start för sessan Nyheter Aftonbladet

Estelle is just the cutest thing on these new photos :wub: I love to see her with Victoria, now I'm looking forward to pictures with daddy ;)

Last edited:
Koppartälten looks fairy-tale-like to me, very pretty and surely a good place to present a Prayer book for children!
Estelle is so sweet and adorable, a great mix of both parents - it seems to me she has got Daniel´s blue-green eyes and her mother´s smile:)

There's just something so cheerful about Estelle. Every single time I see a picture of her I have to smile.

Koppartälten looks fairy-tale-like to me, very pretty and surely a good place to present a Prayer book for children!
Estelle is so sweet and adorable, a great mix of both parents - it seems to me she has got Daniel´s blue-green eyes and her mother´s smile:)

Daniel's eyes are green-brown, and Estelle's look the same.

Princess Estelle is absolutely charmin. Such a happy little girl and always so well dressed. She is already a little fashion plate!

Oh my goodness, Estelle is so cute. I love her little patent shoes. :D

estelle look so so so beautiful in the national dress!!!!!

Lately whenever I'm feeling down a bit, I tend to find myself coming over here to look at some of Estelle's pictures because whenever I do see her, I start to smile again. She's such a bubbly happy little girl, it just radiates off the screen.

Estelle also looks too adorable in her National Day outfit. That one picture though of her running...All I can hear when looking at it is, "You can't catch me!! You can't catch me!!" :D

Estelle is a beautiful girl! I think she'II be a happiest woman, although her duties as a future hereditary princess.

the group photo made me chuckle when I noticed that Estelle had the same expression as her grandfather :)

According to Kvällsposten, Estelle has now got her own pony

The Association of the Öland horse gave Estelle as a one-year gift an own pony to have free access to when she visits Solliden. Kay Wiestål (the organizer of Victoriadagen -concert) reveals this to Kvällsposten.
Birger Ramnebrink, the chairman of the Association of the Öland Horse, confirms that Estelle has got a pony from them.
- It is a small pony of palomino colour, namely pale yellow with white mane and tail. Her name is Gullvida and she is as sweet as a cream cake.
Gullvida is a mini variant of an Öland horse. She measures only 1.05 meters in height. The idea of ​​the gift is to give Estelle, like her mother and aunt Madeleine, an opportunity to engage in riding during summers on Öland.

When this article is written, Estelle and 3-year-old Gullvida haven't met yet but the Marshal of the Court has vowed to visit the stables and get acquainted with the pony.
- I don't know if Victoria, Daniel and Estelle come with him, but one can hope. It would be fun, says Ramnebrink.
But is Estelle too small to ride the pony yet?
- Maybe not that one, then we can take another one which is better suitable for her now. Gullvida is a horse that she will grow up with and then the Royal Mews can breed the pony for the princess, there's resources.
The Mistress of the Robes, Alice Trolle Wachtmeister has spent many summers on Solliden and thinks Estelle will have a great pleasure of the pony.
Prinsessan Estelle har nu fått en egen ponny Kvällsposten
Translation

we will see estlle at the morning of victoria day but i wonder if she will be at the consert. i doubt that but then i never thought she would be at the wedding of her aunt

we will see estlle at the morning of victoria day but i wonder if she will be at the consert. i doubt that but then i never thought she would be at the wedding of her aunt
It is not in the morning, according to the program Victoria will be celebrated at Solliden Palace at 14.00 swedish time. Daniel will be there, and very likely Estelle, the king and queen too.
Aktuellt | Sollidens Slott
Perhaps Estelle can be with her parents at the horse cortege from Solliden to Borgholm, even though she wouldn't attend at the concert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom