The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Pretty normal. My youngest niece is 6 months old, and she's the most serious child I've ever seen. My sister-in-law says she's taken after her aunty (that would be me): I don't have a single smiling picture from my childhood as well.

Estelle appears to be a very inquisitive child; it's almost as though she really understand everything that goes around her. Still cute as a button though.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Serene Highness

And please take the circumstances under consideration.... during her first official pics she was still too small to really smile (3 weeks old, I guess). At her baptism as well as now in Sollinden several hundreds and even thousands of screaming/applauding/photographing people were in front of her, this must be a really frightened experience for a baby.... I was impressed, that she did not cry.
A true princess.
Smile will come. Next time. I am sure.
BYe Bine

Old 07-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I think her facial expressions are cute! She may have inherited her serious expressions from her grandfather!
Old 07-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
I think her facial expressions are cute! She may have inherited her serious expressions from her grandfather!
I think you're on to something there!
Old 07-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Commoner

In my opinion, Estelle is so adorable

Someone said that she looks more like Victoria but others said that she looks exactly like Daniel. But which one of them is the right answer?
Old 07-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

I'm a person who can't say of a little child to whom she looks like, I often wonder how people can say so surely that Estelle is like Daniel or like Victoria. And to me it doesn't matter.'

Robert Rydberg from Östergötland has written and recorded a song for Estelle:
Old 07-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I'm a person who can't say of a little child to whom she looks like, I often wonder how people can say so surely that Estelle is like Daniel or like Victoria. And to me it doesn't matter.'

Robert Rydberg from Östergötland has written and recorded a song for Estelle:
Can someone translate the lyrics?
Old 07-25-2012, 06:44 AM
Majesty

kind of fun song
Old 08-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Commoner

Hey. I saw you talking about wanting to see her smile. For all I know, Princess Estelle seems very content and smiling all the time. But here's one recent pic that I love. From Solliden.

She is so adorable. And I agree with Artemisia, the little princess seem to concieve things around her, fully aware. There is something special about that child, the look in her eyes, she somehow already look mature, in a positive sense.
Who knows what she will be like in the future? I for one is excited to discover that!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2566247797.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	286297  
Old 08-15-2012, 08:25 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Posts about Estelle's name day have been moved to create a new thread, Princess Estelle's Name Day - August 15: 2012.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olovlig
Hey. I saw you talking about wanting to see her smile. For all I know, Princess Estelle seems very content and smiling all the time. But here's one recent pic that I love. From Solliden.

She is so adorable. And I agree with Artemisia, the little princess seem to concieve things around her, fully aware. There is something special about that child, the look in her eyes, she somehow already look mature, in a positive sense.
Who knows what she will be like in the future? I for one is excited to discover that!
She has a very thoughtful and intelligent gaze. What a gorgeous child.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Estelle have got a park, or should I say a small green area, named after her in Linköping: Prinsessan Estelle får park - Linköping - Corren.se - Östergötlands största nyhetssajt The place is well chosen as there is a King's Hill, Queen's Square, Queen's Bridge and Queen's Turnabout near.

She will also get her first car, grandpa was given a toy car for Estelle when he visited Saab in Trollhättan: Här får kungen Estelles första bil | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Old 09-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Royal Highness

She is delightful. A very intelligent child the way she observes things with those eyes of hers.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Gentry

Obviously, it's too early but, I wonder what schools Estelle is going to attend. Maybe a public school just like her mother. She eventually went to a private school. I read Victoria was made fun of in public school because she had dyslexia. Which also makes me wonder if Estelle will aslo have dyslexia like her mother and grandfather. Carl Philip, I think, also has dyselxia. I don't know about Madeleine.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Serene Highness

I hope, that we will see new pics from Estelle soon.... Babies are changing so fast.
I hope for the Luxemburg Wedding - at least from the arrival of the couple at their hotel.
Bye Bine
Old 10-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

At the Royal Palace an exhibition from 19th October to 3rd March 2013

In one of the Royal Palace's beautiful halls, next to the Hall of Mirrors, we follow the ceremonies in connection with the birth and christening of Princess Estelle. We also take a glimpse behind the scenes with a unique film about the Royal Court's preparations for the christening.
Objects relating to historic royal christenings and Princess Estelle's own christening, such as the christening gown and selected christening gifts, will also be on display in the exhibition room. Welcome!
Princess Estelle — Birth and Christening. New exhibition opens on 19 October - Sveriges Kungahus
Old 10-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

New pictures of princess Estelle -> She is so cutie

Prinsessan Estelle
Old 10-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Courtier

Number 6 (where she is examining the leaf) is my favourite. Just an absolutely adorable little girl.

And she appears to have two bottom teeth coming in
Old 10-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Courtier

Such a happy baby!!! If Estelle's smiles are any indication, Victoria and Daniel must be wonderful parents :)

Tags
princess estelle