Princess Christina and Family, Current Events Part 1: March 2003 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news! Congrats to Princess Christina and Mr.Tord Magnusson!

All her sisters are already grandmothers of a flock of grandchildren (Birgitta and Desiree of four, Margaretha of six), her only brother, the King, has just debuted as a grandfather, so time for her!

I am a bit surprised, although; I was 99% sure that it will be Oscar and Emma who will make her grandmother first.

But congrats to Victor and Frida!

Princess Christina and her husband Tord Magnuson at Vicky von der Lanckens 70th birthday party last Sunday.
IBL Bildbyrå

Princess Christina and husband Tord will become grandparents for the first time: Their youngest son Victor Magnuson, 32, and girlfriend Frida Bergström are expecting their first child.
Link to article:

Babylycka för prinsessan Christina – blir farmor! | Svensk Damtidning

And their oldest son Gustav got engaged to his girlfriend, Vicky Andren! They are going to marry next year:

Noblesse & Royautés » Evénements futurs
Descendants of German Emperor Wilhelm I

Did they ever recover all of her jewels that were stolen and tossed in the river? Was the thief prosecuted?

Any news about Magnusson-Bergstrom baby?

Princess Christina, Mrs Magnuson is the chairman of the Swedish heroes "Svenska Hjältar" jury for the third consecutive year.
She says that the best with the Swedish Heroes is to take note of stories about people who have done something extraordinary in everyday life, things you only dream about being able to do yourself. It's best to be able to point to those who have done something exceptional, to inspire and show others that they too would have been able to do that little extra.

She says that her hero is the single mother in a refugee camp who risked her own life, took her children and fled to a better future. She has met these women several times and it is as strong and hopeful every time to see how strong we humans can actually be. Princess Christina says that she is not fond of galas and she thinks the red carpet is horrible. But it is often very good when you expand the story and highlight the person in question. The princess wishes that the young and old will sit down and look at the gala together.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/svenskahjaltar/article15909120.ab

The gala is on 21st December.

Did they ever recover all of her jewels that were stolen and tossed in the river? Was the thief prosecuted?

I do not think the jewels have been found. The thief was prosecuted but I do not know what punishment he was sentenced to. Swedish media has reported that Tord and his young friend have been seen arriving at parties and leaving them together so I assume at least Tord has forgiven his young friend

I've read that too. It's horrible that Tord still considers him as "his young friend" ! He is threatening the real victim in this (his own wife) very very bad ! Had I been Christina i would have filed for divorce.

The young man was sentenced for aggravated theft in two cases, due to the high value of the stolen objects, but was sentenced to probation due to his young age.
Translation of Expressen article

I remember having read later that princess Christina withdrew the claims of 855.000 SEK on the young friend of her husband's who stole her jewellry.

The young man was sentenced for aggravated theft in two cases, due to the high value of the stolen objects, but was sentenced to probation due to his young age.
Translation of Expressen article

I remember having read later that princess Christina withdrew the claims of 855.000 SEK on the young friend of her husband's who stole her jewellry.

WAT??? This doesn't make any sense.

WAT??? This doesn't make any sense.
Most likely the jewels were insured and perhaps the insurance company have reimbursed princess Christina, and the insurance company have taken over the claim to get their money back from the thief. In that case she can't claim money from the thief too.

It seems that Princess Christina may have some more good news...This week issue of S-Magazine has talked to her son Oscar Magnusson. He and his wife is expecting a baby in February. They know the gender but is not telling. Conrats to them. :whistling:

Talk about surprise. Congrats to Oscar & Emma! Good for them, that they managed to keep it unnoticed for so long considering that the pregnancy of Victor's girlfriend was known for a long time.

Is "Vicky" a diminutive from Victoria?

:previous: In England I think it is, as my mother's friend is called Victoria but everyone calls her Vicky. I'm not sure about Sweden, though. :)

According to Svensk damtidning Oscar och Emma has already got the baby, it is another boy grandchild to Princess Christina. But I´m not sure about the date...in the beginning of the article it was said that the child was born during the last couple of days and when they spoke with Granddad Tord Magnusson the boy was 3 days old...but later in the article it was written that the date the baby was born 10 January...which is not the last couple of days...so mayby the baby was born 10 February. The name is though still unknown...sorry if it´s not right written in the grammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom