Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal experts were today at Carl Philip's farm in Ökenäs checking the place due to the court process about Carl Philip planning to build a boathouse/sauna. The farm's future is now in the hands of the Land and Environment Court and Carl Philip is forced to wait for the decision. Inge Karlström, alderman of land and Environment Court, made it clear that they were there to notice things and not to argue.
Prinsens kärleksnäste synades av jurister Leva & bo Heminredning Allt för Hus & Hem Expressen
Translation

One more photo from Saturday's concert
http://www.expressen.se/ImageHandle...2px&guid=50e41bc8-054b-4cef-ac7e-8f3f1e8a5da7

Last edited:
Don't know if he sees himself 'above' the law - but he surely feels, he has 'special needs' ;)

I'm not sure if he will get through with this, but I can certainly understand his arguments about why he thinks he needs a more sealed off area. It can't be easy living live with the knowledge that everywhere outside of his privat space papparazzi and ordinary people with digi-cams or smartphones can record his every move. I think he just wants a little more private space where he can really breath free. But like I said, I'm not sure if he will get through with this. We just have to wait and see what happens.

I think he just wants a little more private space where he can really breath free. But like I said, I'm not sure if he will get through with this. We just have to wait and see what happens.
Then he should buy a property somewhere that not near a waterfront, as one of the reasons why his request has been turned down is to protect the environment and waterfront near his estate. The Swedish waterfront protection: http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strandskydd

Last edited:
Then he should buy a property somewhere that not near a waterfront, as one of the reasons why his request has been turned down is to protect the environment and waterfront near his estate. The Swedish waterfront protection: Strandskydd - Wikipedia

Maybe that would have been better, because like I wrote: I'm not sure he will get the okay for this. But nontheless I can understand where his idea of more privat space comes from.

But nontheless I can understand where his idea of more privat space comes from.
It would be one thing if he wanted the area sealed of to give him privacy when he is at the estate, but he wants the area sealed off from the public for all time. It would have been different if he had his permanent home there, but he seems to only spend a weekend now and then there as it is now, and if he wants to he will be able to sell the estate five years from now, which I wouldn't be surprised if he does, it would be a new owner who would benefit from the closing of the waterfront from the public.

Aftonbladet writes about the year of Carl Philip. Although the year was a little turbulent, he fighted about his boathouse with sauna and was attacked in Cannes, it ended with a romantic holiday with Sofia. According to Aftonbladet's sources, they flew after the Christmas celebration to Verbier. Carl Philip worked more than in 2011. In 2012 he had 75 work engagements, in 2011 only 44. He has been doing some events for Victoria when she was on her maternity leave.
Vilket lyft, Carl Philip Nyheter Aftonbladet

Last edited:
Carl Philip has designed this year's pin for Hjärt-Lungfonden (Heart and Lung Foundation), Carl Philips design bakom årets hjärtepin | Nyheter | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV

Yes, this was written in the swedish press already months ago. At the court website is a very artistic photo of Carl Philip with this news, he is made to look like he was 50 years old.
Prins Carl Philip designar pins för hjärtebarn - Sveriges Kungahus

A bigger version of the photo
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/735124_476667715725479_95790565_n.jpg

Last edited:
That picture aged him tremendously! I almost didn't recognize him.

Its very rare to see the Prince without a tie and I noticed the beard is still here in 2013

Yes, beard still there, which means that on the new years' greeting card of the royal family, CPh was photoshoped since he did not have the beard there... in addition his head did not really fit well with the body ... and I even wonder whether it does not apply as well to Madeleine... easy to find a replacement

Last edited:
So good to see Prince Carl Philip & Sofia out and about.

If no one (like the palace) is saying anything then it cannot be official.

I just think its a print mistake on the picture site.

Yes, beard still there, which means that on the new years' greeting card of the royal family, CPh was photoshoped since he did not have the beard there... in addition his head did not really fit well with the body ... and I even wonder whether it does not apply as well to Madeleine... easy to find a replacement

It seems that the photo at the New Year greeting was taken in September when Madeleine was at Sweden at the opening of the Parliament.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom